Chapter 12--Back at Home

"Im sorry, is there anything I can do to help?" South Korea asked. I shook my head. "I think im going to sleep early" I sighed and stood up. South Korea smiled lightly and layed back on the couch.

I closed the door to my room. "The time has come, I need to go to my country..I think he will understand...right?" I mumbled to myself. 

~Time Skip, a few years later~

I sighed and sat on my bed. I hummed a song in my head while I stared out the window. "I wonder how Ireland is doing" I layed down and looked at the ceiling while talking to myself. "I honestly wish I had someone to talk to" I muttered.

I rolled over to see a country. I sat up and looked at them. "How did you get in here?" I asked. "Remember?..You can see us?" I heard the figure say. I stood up and walked over to the light switch, then flipped it on. 

"Spanish Empire?" I said. He nodded and sighed. "They want me to take you to your country, it's being inhabited again." He placed his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and started packing things.

~Time Skip~

I packed up most things then grabbed my rifle. "Stay here, I'll go and tell my boyfriend that im leaving him." I said, he looked at me sympathetically as I walked out the door to South Korea. 

"Hey.." I said while holding onto the rifle and the wall. "Yeah? What's up?" He looked at me. "I...My country is coming back and I need to go and help the people, I promise that if a war comes, we will meet again" I smiled at him. "W-what? No, you can't leave me here!" He stood up and hugged me. "Im sorry" I whispered and took his hand. He let go and sat on the couch. I went to my room and told him I was ready. 

.....

....

...

..

.

I was teleported to my island. It was in ruins due to the bomb's the Americans dropped during WW1. I started helping rebuild things.

~2 Years Later~

It was officially done...It took us a year to finish it, we were back on the map. I went up to my office in the towers we used. 

"Ms. L/N?" I heard a soldier say. I looked up from my desk and at him. "Yes?" I said as I placed down my rifle against the wall. "Some troops are coming close to the island, we can't see the flag, but I assume they might attack" He said. I pulled out my pistol and turned around. "Let them land and see what they want" I smiled. "Are you sure?" He said, I nodded as he left. 

I exited the building as the boats docked. A country looked at me. "Ah, Greetings" He said.

 "Ah, Greetings" He said

"Hello..why have you come to my island?" I asked him as I lowered my pistol. "I came to make friends, I need some anyways due to the conflict going on in Ukraine" He said. "Wait. First, what is your name?" I asked as I put the gun in my pocket. "Turkey, you?"..."Y/N" I hesitated. "Would you like to join NATO, Y/N?" Turkey offered. "NATO?" I asked. "Yes, If one country of the allied teams is attacked, we all attack them if they need help" He said

"Who is all in it?" I asked. "Well, there is the United Kingdom, America.." His voice trailed off as I froze. "A-America?" I took a deep breath. "Yes, what's wrong with that?" He asked. "My people got slaughtered by America..and the United Kingdom.." I looked down and rubbed my arm. "Well, you can come to our meeting if you'd like. We are meeting at the United Kingdoms place, I'll protect you if you need help, just call me" He said as he got back on his boat. 

I walked into my base and sat on the chair.

"Turkey..NATO..that would be good to contact England...I hate him but I love him at the same time, what's wrong with me?" I muttered as I sat up and walked to my room.