Chapter 17

"Why is he here?" Czech said in a tone I didn't recognize. "We made up-" I turned to Spain.

"Czech, my friend!" Spain said in a friendly tone. Czech stood up and stared at him. "You killed her friends and forced me into it." Czech said coldly. "That was in the past, I've changed" Spain smiled.

"Why are we switching sides?" Turkey asked, slowly standing up and leaning against the wall. I watched as the room tensed up and they stared at eachother.

"Guys we don't need to fight.." I said, stepping in between the two.

"He killed your boyfriend and friend! How can you forgive him?!" Czech yelled. I flinched at the sudden noise as I moved closer to Spain.

Spain wrapped his arms around me. "No need to be agressive Czech" Spain smirked.

Czech glared at him. "You want me to agree with you that this is okay?" He hissed.

"Of course, after all it is, I didn't do anything wrong" Spain replied.

"Your telling me that you trespassing on my land and colonizing my home is okay?!" Czech yelled.

Spain nodded.

There was a moment of silence.

"I want war Spain." Czech declared. Spain showed amusement on his face. "Of course, I accept that war offer" Spain replied.

Czech left the house, and so did Spain. They went to tell the other countries.

I looked at Turkey, who was now laying back down. "Y/N?.." He said as I sat down. "Yeah?" I said softly.

"Are we fighting in the war?" He asked. "I don't think I will, unless I'm called in" I said to him. "I don't wanna fight any wars yet" Turkey replied. "Okay, we'll get rest...I need to go to a certain area to ask for something" I said.

I left for the airport shortly after.