Chapter 4--Hallucinations.

It was about 12:15, everyone had gone to sleep. 

"Cant sleep, huh?" I heard a voice, I fell out of my bed and grabbed my loaded pistol, still on the table. I lowered it when I saw Third. "I see you have gotten more aware of your surroundings." He said, I nodded and placed down my gun, then layed back into my bed. Third sat on the bedside. "I do miss being with you, I just wish I could come back" He said, I nodded. "I wish all of you could come back" I smiled. "You know Y/N, you could probably establish the Nazi's if you tried hard enough" He said. I looked at him. "But it wouldn't bring you back" I said. He looked at me "It would, actually"..I looked away and stared at the ground. 

"Made ya think, huh?" He smiled. I looked at him, wide eyed. "It could.." I mumbled. I grabbed my bag and a pencil and paper. I wrote a note and placed it in Italy's room, Then walked out of the house, Third following me.

~Italy's POV~

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I turned over to see a note. 'Where did she go this time?' I thought to myself as I read the note. I froze when I got to the bottom. "Nazi's.." I mumbled as I read it. I crumbled the note when I placed it down. 

I walked out to the kitchen to see Switzerland eating her food. "Y/N ran away to bring the Nazi's back." 

~Y/N's POV~

I took a flight to Germany, and started to walk to Berlin. 

"How should I bring them back?" I asked Third, who just shrugged. "You are suppose to help" I hissed. He smiled and looked at me. "Start with going to Japan" He said. I stared at him coldly. "Third..I tried killing myself because she was my best friend, and seeing her but..differently?! That would make me even worse!" I yelled at him. He sighed "Why so aggressive?" He asked. I stopped walking and pulled out my gun. "You know how you are real at the moment, correct?" I said. He nodded and pulled out a gun of his own. "I see how it is" I glared at him. 

"How about you two stop fighting?" I heard a cold voice say. I froze and turned my head to see a country I had never seen before. "Ah, KKK. You have no part in this" Third smirked and looked at him. KKK looked at him, then me. "Why are you trying to fight another country?" He asked.

I blinked. "I ndáiríre?"(Seriously?) I scoffed..They both looked at me. "Is that really you?" I stared in disbelief and anger. "Yes" He said. I lowered my gun and put in my pocket. "Im sorry for wasting your time sir" I said. "No you didn't waste it, I was just looking for my son." He said. Third peaced out and vanished. 

Now I was all alone with the KKK himself.

I stared at him. "Who is your son?" I asked. "Philippines" He said, I nodded. I could hel--" I stopped when I heard a cry from the radio I had.

"What was that?" He asked. I froze. "I..I dont know. This radio was the one I was using in WWII" I mumbled. 

"Hello?" I asked into the radio. "Oh thank god, who are you?" I heard a female voice ask.

"Well it depends, Military terms or normal terms?" I asked. "Military" The female asked. "Commander Y/N..or by last name, Commander L/N" I said. "I need help, Im lost and dont know where im at" The girl cried. I glanced at KKK then looked down. "Im not suppose to be where im at either" I said. The voice went silent. "You arent suppose to be here?" He asked. "No" I said..He nodded and said something in his language to a mic. "What?" I asked. "I sent a helicopter, was the least I could do after saving you from him" He said, I nodded and thanked him.

~Time Skip~

The helicopter shortly landed and I hopped him.

"Where to?" The voice asked. "Oh..em..Finland" I said. We flew there and eventually got to the house.

When we landed I saw Switzerland with a gun pointed at the helicopter. I hopped off and it flew away. I grabbed my pistol and pointed it at Switzerland. "Y/N?" She asked, I nodded. Switzerland lowered her gun and slowly approached me. "Is it true that you tried to make the Nazi's come back?" She asked..I hesitated, But nodded. "Third made me do it" I whispered..She brung me inside and shut the door. "Wheres Italy?" I asked.."In his room." Switzerland said.

"Is he okay?"