Chapter 22

I took Spanish Empire to Portuguese Empire, then left.

"Third?" I spoke as I opened the door and sat down on a bench. Third appeared with a strange look. "Should I join Czech's side? I can't decide.." I mumbled, looking at his ghostly figure in front of me. "Well..you should join whoever you want." He stated. "...Okay.." I shook my head and stood up, going to get ready to fly to his land.

-Time Skip-

I arrived in Czech and knocked on the office door. "Identify yourself." The man at the door stated. "I'm Y/N and I'm here to draft a formal agreement to join the war in Czech's favor." I stated. "What country are you?" The man asked when opening the door. "Y/C." I stated, wasn't in obvious?.

Soon I was escorted to Czech's room. I have a small knock. "Come in" his stressed accent said. I opened the door. "Czech." I said. He turned to me and quickly hugged me. "I'm so happy to see you!" He smiled and let go. "I want to join your side." I said. He quickly nodded. "Yes. I'll let the press know quickly." He smiled. "Has Spain gained allies?" I asked. "Poland, Serbia and Ukraine." He glanced at the map he had layed out. "...How many allies do we have?" I asked. "You, Slovakia, and Austria." He took a deep breath and turned to me. "Oh..Poland." I stared. "I don't know Ukraine or Serbia very well. Or Slovakia and Austria." I said. "I'll bring them in tomorrow for you to meet." Czech smiled. I nodded as he told me I could leave.

As I was on the plane, I thought about the events of today. Czech was okay, I get new allies and I can invite Turkey to our side! I think we will be fine.