Chapter 8--Exploring

After 8 long hours, and most of it sleeping, we arrived. 

Ottoman and Third took me to a temple-like area. 

"Hello, China." Ottoman said to a red figure. "Oh, hello you..three" China said. I gave a small wave as he glanced at me. "What do you two need?" He asked. "Our friend, Y/N here, needs to find Japan." Third stated. "Ah, well she can stay with me for a while..I guess" He said as he turned away. 

Third put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't die, we will be back for you" He said. I nodded as they both vanished. 

"Y/N." China said as he turned to me. "Yes?" I said. "Just start walking that way" He pointed to a direction. "Thank you so much" I smiled as I dashed out of the temple, running in the direction. 

~Time Skip~

I saw some sort of thing blocking me from the other side of the land I was walking on, I had been running for 30 minutes.

I panted as I leaned against the wall like structure. Once I caught my breath I attempted to climb it. I got to the top and looked out. 

"이봐!" I heard a voice call. I saw a figure what 2 others behind it. I jumped off the wall and sprinted. The figures were chasing me. 

I felt myself be shot twice. I tripped over my feet and stayed on the floor, clutching my arm that had been shot. "소녀를 북한으로 데려와"(Bring the girl to North Korea) I heard one of the guards say, before passing out due to blood loss.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in a cell. "Christ" I groaned as I held my arm, which was now bandaged up. "선생님, 소녀는 깨어 있습니다."(Sir, the girl is awake.) The figure said. 

A country walked over to my cell.

"Why were you crossing the border from China to here, immigrant?" The voice hissed

"Why were you crossing the border from China to here, immigrant?" The voice hissed. "Immigrant?..Im just trying to find my friend" I said. "Where are you from and how long have you been traveling?" He asked. "Well, Im from.." I thought about where I was from. "Oh! Ireland" I said as I leaned against the wall. "And I lived in Finland" I said. "How did you get here?" He asked. "I got a plane, then ran from China's place" I said. "Who piloted the plane?" He asked.

"Nobody of your importance." I said. He sighed and walked away. 

~Time Skip, 7 months later~

"Y/N" I heard the same voice say, the same one that visited me since the first week. His name was South Korea. 

He had been visiting in secret due to his brother, North Korea, hating him

He had been visiting in secret due to his brother, North Korea, hating him. Today he said he was going to save me. 

"Come." He said as he unlocked the cell I was in for the past 7 months. We ran out the door into the outside world. It was raining lightly.

We ran as fast as we could, South Korea holding my hand as we ran through the tall grass.

We eventually reached the border and got through. 

We were now on the roof. He put his arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Thank you" I smiled as I closed my eyes. "Anything to save you from him" He smiled. We walked about our personal life then he asked about mine. 

"Well..I have memory loss actually" I told him.  

"I hope you don't mind me asking but how did you get it?"