Chapter 19

I listened as he explained.

"You need to help America. He is going to die if you don't help." Portuguese Empire explained. I froze for a moment.

"Why me?"

"Just don't question it. You are a feared country throughout the world, so that's why I was sent to ask you" He explained. "Feared?" I repeated.

"Yes." He said. "So your telling me I need to go to America?" I say. "Yes, I can teleport you there right now if you would allow me" He said.

"No need to be so formal" I reply. "And sure" I add. He touched my shoulder, and we were teleported to America's office.

"You actually brought her..." America looked at me. I was still hurt by what happened years ago. "Of course" Portuguese Empire replied.

America sighed, and turned to me. "Okay so, here's the plan."

"You gotta go out there and find a country, once you see them reply to me on this walkie" He paused and threw me one, I caught it and looked at it. "Don't attack him, keep a very far gap between you two" America said. "Okay.." I replied, pulling out my pistol.

"Try not to die" He said. "I'll try not to" I say as I walk out of the door.

When I entered outside, it was somewhat normal looking. I proceeded to head to the forest path.

It was very relaxing to walking through the forest, I liked it.

All of that changed very quickly. I froze as I felt someone watching me.

I looked around, then paused. I heard footsteps, then saw a country staring at me.

 I heard footsteps, then saw a country staring at me

"Hello sir" I studdered a little, staring at him.

"Who're you?" He asked in a strict tone. "Well uh...I'm Y/N, I dunno if you've heard of me but uh..." I explain.

"Your coming with us"