Chapter 14

I froze up.

"A-after the meeting..." I say to him. Britain simply nodded and left me alone.

Czech and Turkey came back after wandering around.

"What did he want?" Turkey asked. "Oh...just.. something" I grimace, looking away. Czech put his hand on my chin and lifted my face up. "I need to ask you something later" He said, I simply nodded.

After awhile of talking to both Turkey and Czech, I decided to ask them.

"Do you guys wanna see my home town?" I ask. "Sure, I didn't get a proper look last time" Turkey replied. "Uhh, sure!" Czech smiled.

~Time Skip~

After awhile of debating things, NATO called us back.

"It's been decided that C/N will join us in 2 weeks" NATO announced.

After some chatter, we boarded the plane and headed for my country.

"Hey Turkey...why did you come to my island?" I ask. "Well I was looking for unexplored lands, and I found yours and realised that your not very well known" He explained. I nodded and continued to look out the window.

~Time Skip~

We arrived on the island and proceeded to approach the capital, or something like it.

When we arrived, I spotted two figures.

"Y/N?" Czech said and looked at me. "Do you know them?" He asked. "We would have to get closer.." I say.

I look over to see Turkey had pulled out a gun and was slowly approaching them. Me and Czech proceeded to follow him.

I froze when we saw who they were. Czech moved closer to me in a protective manner while Turkey held the gun at the two figures. One of them proceeded to pull out a gun aswell.

"Who are you?" Turkey stated at the two. Czech didn't let me see who was speaking.

"North and South Korea. We've come to take Y/N back."