18 | me neither

-n o a h-

There's always a lot of things that people look forward to at the end of the day. For some it's going home and relaxing with a beer. Others love going home to their family after a long, hard day of work.

For me, it's getting to see Lila.

I look forward to it too much. Too much that I want to get out of football practises all the time just to be near her.

I couldn't get enough of her, and I didn't plan too.

But I couldn't stand one thing; people thinking she's single.

She's not. She's mine. And at this point I don't give a fuck who knows. I just want to be with her, out in the open.

So here I am, convincing the girl of my dreams—the girl of my dreams? A sudden shock of excitement courses through my veins.

I was falling for this girl, so fast.

Back to my point, I'm convincing her to let me tell Kelsey, Blake, whoever the fuck I want, about us.

Because everybody needs to know that Lila Davis is the only girl I want in my arms, and no guy should be 10 feet close to her.

I'll fucking snap their necks. But Lila made me promise not to. So I guess she wouldn't need to know.

On the other hand, I don't even want to get in Lila's bad graces. She scared me.

The first time I saw her, I was gone too far. Her small body was meant to fit in my hands. Perfectly meant for me.

•••

I changed into my swimsuit as Bryce told me to, and walked to the pool, where everyone else was going to be.

Blake wanted to bring Kelsey today, so I figure he'll be all caught up in cheesy lovey shit, so I need to make a new best friend.

Yeah, I was beyond happy for Blake. He deserved to fall for a girl like Brynn. And even though he's too coward to admit how much he cares for her, it's visible in his eyes.

I don't see that happening to me, ever. I don't see a girl falling for me, maybe the popularity of being a jock and the title that comes with it, but not for me.

And I don't see the same happening for any girl. I don't think there's a girl I've met that I want to spend more than night with.

I hear the door opening before Blake quickly yells 'BLAKE'S BACK BABY' and I hear some other voices.

"I can't believe you guys dragged me here," an unknown voice says.

I enter the room to put a face on the sweet voice and I'm surprised to see a petite girl beside Kelsey.

A petite, gorgeous girl that would look like a child next to me

A petite, gorgeous girl that I want right beside me.

"Oh come on, us Sway Boys aren't that bad," I find myself saying.