20 | small fears

-l i l a-

I opened my eyes to a bright sun glaring at me. I tug at the comforter but all I get instead is a hand to wrap tighter around my waist.

He grunts when I try to move and pulls me back to the space on his chest. "Stay here." He all but growls and I let out a shaky laugh.

Continuing to try squirming out of his grasp, I grip his arm and try pulling it off, failing in the process.

"Fucking stay here." He says, and nudges his head back in the crook of my neck. Finally giving up, I lean back into his soft yet firm touch.

I stay there for ten minutes, when I realize the time and finally make it out of his hold.

Jumping in cheer when I finally make it out, he grunts looking at me with a snarl on his face. "Fucking come back." He says with his eyes squinting at the light.

"I can't, have class." I say, slipping his shirt on and walking to my desk, looking for my phone.

A small smile graces his face when he sees me in his shirt; a shirt that is sitting on me like a dress that is all the way down to my knees.

He finally steps out of the bed and walks to me with a grin set on his face. His hands shoot to my waist and hold me there.

After pulling away for a second, he takes my arms away from hanging there awkwardly to wrapping them around his neck.

His large hands find their place back on my waist. Behind me, I heard someone clearing there throat and pull away to see Blake and Brynn both grinning at us.

Noah groans at my pulling away and throws the finger at them. "I really have to go now." I whisper to him and he grunts, before nodding.

"Meet for lunch?" He questions and I nod, smiling.

A small kiss on my forehead is his small goodbye, before I rush to the showers and get ready for class.

After finally being ready, I rush to class.

•••

It was safe to say class was the most boring part of my day.

Usually, I would look forward to class. I would enjoy getting in endless arguments—correction, 'debates' with puny pee-pee guy, but now, that's not even enough to keep me happy in class.

All it takes to keep me happy in class is knowing it'll soon come to an end and I get to meet Noah.

Never did I think I would be in a relationship where I didn't mind spending every last minute with them, not even with Sean.

I'd want breaks from hanging out with Sean. But with Noah, none of that was how I felt. I didn't mind spending every minute of mine with him.

The scariest part of it wasn't anything like trust. I trusted him more than I thought I could to anyone after Sean happened. But I did.

What I did fear though, was that once, a day would come and Noah would tell me he has grown tired to me.

That he had fun, but he doesn't like it anymore and gives me a speech like 'it was fun will it lasted'.

Thinking about these things has never helped, so I try my hardest to push the thought away. But doubting myself comes easily to me after Sean.

Although I perfectly knew I was not the one at fault, I thought about all the reasons Sean did it.

Was he tired of me?

Had he had enough and got bored?

And that led to my assumptions about me and Noah. Would he also get bored?