02 | fun night

-n o a h-

I'm hooked.

I'm beyond sad to say that Lila Davis has got me hooked onto this show.

We are currently drawled on couch, with her laptop on the coffee table. It's called Love Island, and like I said, I am fucking obsessed. She told me she already watched others, so we just started on season 1 of the British one.

At this rate of binge-watching this show with Lila, I am probably going to lose all of my manhood because of this. "Okay, Lila, we have to stop." I say standing up. She stares at me with her gorgeous blue eyes and I immediately regret looking at them.

She looks at me confused, pauses her laptop screen playing the episode, and finally looks back at me. "What are you talking about?" she questions.

"If I watch one more minute of this, I'll lose my dick or something." I grumble under my breathe. Her confused look isn't helping me. She is just fucking gorgeous, and it's been known since day one.

When I first saw Lila at a pool party at Sway, I was immediately drawn to the beautiful woman standing in our living room. Yet she didn't want to be there. I heard her groaning in annoyance when she first arrived. Safe to say, at the end of the day, I could confirm by her smile that she had a good time.

Then I saw her more often because she was Blake's girlfriend; Brynn Kelsey's best friend. And everyone in the room could tell how amazing of a looker she was. Sadly, all of us knew we couldn't do anything. Kelsey would kill us.

And I am not trying to get on Kelsey's bad side. What's making it harder is the fact that she has been sitting beside me for hours, looking beautiful as ever.

"You won't lose your balls, Noah." she says in that sweet voice of hers that I knew could also go very threatening if she needed it too.

"Yes, I will. So please, let's do something else?" I beg and she gives in and nods. She closes her laptop screen shut and looks back up to me. "Any ideas?" she asks.

She stands up and walks towards me and I take in a breathe. Keep it in your pants, Noah. I scold myself but clearly, Noah Junior isn't having it.

"Are you okay?" she asks, noticing my flustered state. No, I'm not okay, and the only way to fix it is you. I want to say, but obviously can't. Kelsey was haunting me in my head, making it very hard not to get annoyed.

I clear my throat and find the strength to answer Lila. "Yeah, I'm fine." I grit out.

"Well, if you don't have anything in mind, I'll just go to bed I guess," she says and walks towards the door to Blake's room. Let her walk, Noah. I pray to myself. Just let her walk, in a few seconds the temptation will be gone.

"Wait, Lila!" I call out. Fuck! Really Noah? Couldn't hold up for less than five seconds. Man up.

"Whats up?" she questions.

I sigh and pray to the elders looking at me from the heaven or hell to let me keep my dick before I utter the words. "I want to watch more." I say. I honestly wasn't lying. Hanging with Lila was fun. She was funny, laughed at stupid things but also said things that made me laugh.

"Really?" her eyes gleam at me and I smile. "Yeah, I am actually interested whether Jordan is going to 'mug off' Zoe or not." I say using the term I learned from the show. Apparently they use it in the context of dumping someone.

She bit out a laugh and walks to her computer. After putting on the episode, we once again get comfy. Shortly after that, her computer dies and she didn't have her charger on her. "I guess that is the god's telling us you are really close to losing your dick." she laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Good point," I reply to her snarky comment and she laughs once again. A laugh that causes chills to run down my spine. "You want one?" I ask her, referring to the beer I took out of the fridge.

She stays hesitant but then evidently stops contemplating in her head and nods. She takes the beer I offer and we both sit on the island counter-top. "So, want to explain why every time you look at your phone, you frown and turn it off, only to do it again." I ask her.

She blushed a bit then laughed. "I didn't know I was that obvious--" she says. "Just, someone that is annoying me? I guess."

I look at her tensed state and realize how that was a big understatement. "Who is it?" I ask. "If it's a guy I'm pretty sure we got beat the shit out of him." I bit out a low growl and she throws her head back laughing at my seriousness.

"No, just an ex-boyfriend." she says.

"Why is he not taking the hint then?" I question.

"Well, it's a long story." she says. "We have all night." I grin and she gives in.

"His name is Sean, we dated for 7 years--" I spit out my drink. "7 years!" I shriek. Damn.

"Yeah... well we had plans for long distance since he was going to Chicago for Uni and I was staying in LA. I thought it would work and all, and he seemed like he really meant it. But then once when I went to surprise him, I caught him cheating." she says and I groan. How the fuck can a man treat anyone like that?

"Fucking dick. I swear the offer still stands on beating the living shit out of him." I say, but she just shakes her head. There goes that thought. "How long ago was it?" I ask.

"About a month and a half ago, I guess." she says. My hands grip tighter over the beer bottle and I get off the counter. I pull her with me and she just stares at me. This would probably be the right time to tell her what I'm thinking, but fuck, I'm way to nervous I might mess something up.

"Have you had rebound sex?" I ask and she almost choked on her beer.

"More than you know." she replies with embarrassment plowed in her words. Fuck, that ruins my suggestion.

"How 'bout another go?" I ask with a small smirk and she rolls her eyes with a bit out a laugh.

"I'm fine, Noah." She drawls out. "You know because I'm quite amazing in that department." I try convincing her.

"I'm sure you are, Noah. And aren't you cocky as ever. But I told you, I'm good." she says dismissing the topic and I groan.

"Fine, but whenever you are ready for it, I'll always be here," I end my plead to her with a grin and she rolls her eyes once again.

"Change the topic, Noah." she lets out, chuckling.

"Fine," I growl.

"But since I am here helping you take your mind off of Mr. Sean, let's have a drink shall we?" I ask and she nods.

"Might as well have a fun time now that I'm stuck with you." She teases.

The last I remember was dozing off after many, many drinks.

♕♕♕

How did you guys like this chapter? Let me know by commenting!

Question of the day: did you guys have any favourite kid TV shows? Mine was probably Max and Ruby or Toopy and Binoo.