14 | worthy defeats

-l i l a-

"Yes! Take that puny pee-pee!" I shriek out once I leave the class and make it to the hall. I freeze immediately and turn to face puny pee-pee who has a glare set on his face.

"What did you just call me?" He asks, glaring.

"Why do you believe it's my name for you? Not everything is about you." This one is. But he doesn't need to know that.

He was the kind of guy that would tell our professor on me for calling him such a 'vile' name.

But honestly, that was the least of my concerns right now. Today was our first mock trail that I had been waiting and preparing months for.

In all modesty, it wasn't shocking to the class when me and puny pee-pee got to do it, because we put the most effort into this class.

I got to give it to him, even though I hate the guy, he is unbelievably smart and determined, I know for sure he'll be successful.

Anyway, back to my gloating, I won! I proved my case and our 'jury' agreed. And as approved by our professor, I have full bragging rights for the rest of my time at this school.

His exact words were, 'now you can tell everyone you were the person that won a mock trial in there first year'.

And what makes this day better, Brynn and I were having a movie night. She was sad we didn't spend much time together, and I told her it was because of my preparation.

And since it's finally completed, I have to devote my whole day to her.

So after one more class, I'll head back to our dorm and meet her there.

Blake really wanted to join, and since there was no way the man can live without his girlfriend, I went behind Brynn's back and told him he could come.

Truth be told, Brynn was mad at Blake for saying 'The Notebook is stupid' and now she won't talk to him till he takes it back.

Blake, won't take it back. He's probably trying to be the man of the relationship. But at the end of the day, we all know who listens to who.

And Blake would do absolutely anything for Brynn. So he told me he is going to take it back, hence why I invited him.

Honestly, I miss the time where I heard Brynn whining over 'he doesn't like me' or 'he's in love with someone else' but now I'm just stuck with 'take it back' or 'no, you'.

Like really? They need to step it up! I need heavy drama in my life and they're are my only source.

Not that mine isn't enough. As much as I loved spending time with Jackson, I missed Noah.

I missed him.

How could I be so stupid as to actually get attached to him? He hasn't spoken to me in forever—forever meaning eight days, but still, forever.

And it didn't seem like he wanted to.

He was mad at me for some reason. The reason I'm trying to find so hard. As an up and coming lawyer, shouldn't I be good at finding out what the thing is that caused the problem.