11 | annoying breakfasts

-n o a h-

"But it makes sense!" Lila whines to me, her head laying on my chest with her hair tickling my chin.

"No it doesn't! Are you crazy!" I laugh back to her, my hands playing with her soft strands.

"Are you listening to yourself! They showed all the different Jump Streets, meaning it will not happen!" She explains her version which I strongly disagree with.

At this point in time, Lila and I were arguing whether or not there will be a 23 Jump Street movie. She is strong on saying no, while I believe the opposite.

"They will make a 23 jump street, Lila! I promise you they will," I promise her. "I can't believe I'm cuddling—in bed with someone that doesn't have hope in a 23 jump street being made!" I huff, but still continue to hold her tightly in my arms.

"I don't see you complaining mister." She says in a small voice, her finger pointing my bare chest. "Or letting me go." She says, stuck in my grip.

I nod. I wasn't planning on letting Lila go anytime soon. We had been spending time for about two weeks now and it was probably the best time I had.

Although we still have our busy schedules to deal with and the snooping Brynn and Blake do by always asking what we were doing, we made it work.

I would come over after practise and convince her to put down her books for a short while, then we usually watch a movie.

Yeah, I made the deal to sleep with Lila, but now I can't help but also loving her company. She always talks during the movie, which I love. When she is angry, she yells and points to the character with her face fuming in anger, and I loved it.

Plus I would get the chance to just hold her, which I couldn't get enough of.

"You, my friend, are loosing your manliness." She grins, joking about something I mentioned the first time we hung out.

She loosens my grip on her waist and walks out of her bed. "Hell no, come back." I groan, pulling her by her arm.

She just laughs. "I have to get to class," she says as I also get out of bed. I pull her to me, her hands immediately gaining balance on my chest. I bend down to kiss her and she follows along.

"You can be a little late, can't you?" I whisper to her ear, trailing soft kisses on her neck.

"Noah." Her voice appears to come out as a soft moan. A plea. Which sounded like music to me.

As I continue to kiss her, my phone rings from my sweats' pockets and I continue to kiss her. "Aren't you gonna answer it?" She asks and I shake my head in the crook of her neck, loving her smell.

"Noah, it could be important," she whispers, her fingers playing with my hair. I sigh, and pull it out of my pocket.

I groan reading the name 'dad' flashing through the screen and decline, going back to kissing her.

"Who was it?" She asks.

"Nobody, forget about it." I say, fast.

She nods slowly, and lets it go, but then my phones stands ringing again. Why the hell couldn't the old man take a fucking hint and stop calling my phone.