04 | unconvincing methods

-n o a h-

After Lila left that morning, I figured it was for the best, because then I wouldn't have to do what I usually end up doing the morning after...

Kicking them out.

But she did it for me, kicked herself out. But fuck, it sucked. It's been a short while and she is the only thing floating in my brain these past few days.

For the first time, I was going to ask her to spend the day. Maybe if we watched her stupid show that I took interest in? Just to make her stay. Because Lila was great company.

But she went off so fast it made me think she didn't enjoy our night as much as I did. Fuck I can't even think about it.

It had been a while since I had such a good hook-up. And it had to be Kelsey's best friend who gave me one the most amazing nights.

Fuck!

My brain was yelling at my to do the right thing. To remind myself that 'she is Kelsey's best friend' every time I think of Lila's perfect body underneath me.

But no matter how hard I tried to remind myself Kelsey would kill me, all I want is Lila.

It feels stupid saying it because I've never actually wanted a second night. But I know well enough by now that me and Noah Junior both are highly craving Lila in my bed again.

And what's the thing that brings me back to reality? The fact that she fled the place so soon, it made it look like she had the worst time of her life.

And I'm not going to lie, that took a huge blow on my ego. Knowing that the girl you had the night of your life with wants to leave really fast? It fucking sucks.

The next part is what I am now starting to regret. Maybe it was in the heat of the moment. Just some quick impulse act? But I wanted her more.

Just maybe enough to get her out of my system? As long as it takes. As long as she'll have me.

So that's what fired me up to do what I did next. I texted her.

Me: i wanna fck u again

After a couple minutes of sending it, I feel the humility kicking in and I instantly groan at the stupid thing I just did.

Good fucking going Noah.

When she doesn't reply as fast as I prayed she would, I feel myself going anxious in my body. Why hadn't she replied yet?

Shit man, was that a mistake?

No, no it fucking wasn't. I want her again and now she knows.

But I really need to do something to get my head off of this topic. I need to do anything. I check the screen one more time and immediately start feeling like a girl waiting for the 'call' that guys say they'll give you.

Fuck, what am I turning into? The shit Lila Davis is doing to me right now.

With another groan slipping out of me, I hear footsteps catching up me where I sat on the couch in the living room.

I turn to see Griffin and Blake walking up to me. "What's got you groaning?" Griffin teases and I roll my eyes.

"Nothing, want to do something?" I ask and they both simultaneously nod.

"It's Josie's birthday coming up, so I really need to buy her a gift, let's hit the mall?" Griffin asks.

Ah, yes, the parents of Sway; Josie and Griffin.

As most of the Sway boys only stick to having one-night stands (except Blake), Griffin and Josie are the happy couple we all love. She spends most of her time here and she is basically our family.

Basically the mom of the group that forces us to get up and do the laundry, or clean our the place up.

Josie and Griffin are the happiest couple I've ever met. They love each other and have been dating for a while. Even a stranger can tell my simply just looking at them, that they are deeply in love with each other.

"Yeah sure, I'm down, Brynn is busy hanging with Lila," Blake says and I find myself back in the slump of Lila.

Checking my phone again, I see she hasn't texted me back.

You know what, fuck this. I shouldn't be doing this. "Yeah, count me in too,"' I say and we all head to the mall.

I drive my car to it, and we all go on our phones to help Griffin search places he could buy a 'mind blowing' gift for Josie.

As we continue to walk around and find some good store, I stop with wide eyes at the picture in front of me.

Lila and Kelsey, in the arcade. Fuck this is not helping. Seeing her here isn't helping me forget about her, or the fact that she won't respond to my text.

They are playing the ice-hockey game whose name I don't know at all. But I smile at the image of Lila doing her victory dance every few seconds after she scores a point against Kelsey.

It's probably the weirdest thing I've seen but doesn't stop the grin that is currently forcing its way up to my face.

"Dude, what are you looking at?" Blake asks, looking in the direction of my eyes.

His eyes set on Lila and his girlfriend who he is madly in love with. He grins and looks back at me. Shit, he probably needs an explanation why I was staring so long.

And I sure as hell couldn't say 'hey Blake, I fucked the girl you told me specifically not to fuck and now I want her so badly for another night. Quite a situation am I right?' I mean I could say that, but probably shouldn't.

"We could ask the girls what Josie might like? They know her well," I think quick on the spot and Blake seems to believe it, so I quietly sigh in relief.

"Yeah, let's ask 'em," Griffin says and the two start walking towards their direction.

As we walk, I see her reach in her pocket and go for her phone. So maybe she hadn't checked it in a while and didn't find my text?

But when her face stays nonchalant, I almost let out a loud growl. She already checked it.

And she ignored it on purpose.

This might be harder that I hoped.

♕♕♕

How did you guys like this chapter! Let me know by commenting!

Question of the day: favourite genre in movies/ books?