19

Manasa woke up hearing her phone ring. Turning and stretching, she opened her eyes and found herself on bed. She sat up suddenly , recollecting last night incidents. Surprisingly she found herself untied.
The phone started to ring again gaining her attention. The caller ID displayed RK. She looked at the other side of the bed and found it empty.

"Hello."

"Good morning Sweetheart. I think you slept so well, that you don't even realise I untie you last night itself."

She was surprised to hear it but didn't replied back.

RK: "Not surprising... You slept in RK's room, on RK's bed , and importantly beside RK....such a fairy tale sleep you had. Do you know how many girls wish for that..."

M: "Stop your rubbish, and tell me the reason of this call."

RK: "Missing you so badly Mrs."

M: "Excuse me..."

RK: "Nah.. not me. Meeraji. My single shots are over. And for the next romantic sequence, Meeraji needs your assistance to decide costume. So you have, half an hour exactly. "

M: "What.. Half an hour..? RK how can I come with in half an hour, I have lot of--"

RK: "Lot of nothing. I think I have already told you, you are just my wife; no need to become the ideal daughter-in-law. So get ready and come. And about the breakfast, that you can have from the set.  "

M: "But RK.."

RK : " And Manu.. wear something of blue okay.. Bye."

He disconnected the call, without letting her speak.

"Don't know what you think yourself. Stupid." 
She got up from the bed, and freshened up. Manasa opened the wardrobe to take out the dress.

Wear something of blue.

Her eyes caught a blue salwar suit.
"Why should I wear something of your wish. Never. "

She took a deep red plain salwar next to it.
"Let me see, what will happen if I don't wear blue. "
She was about to close the wardrobe, but stopped at the midway. Manasa took out a royal blue duppatta from the cupboard, and proceed to wear it.

Manasa came down to the family. Anjali was making dressing up Anshu to school, while Seetha and Radhamma were struggling to make him have his breakfast. A sight to watch. Manasa always wondered, if Anshu was not here, maybe the atmosphere of the house would have been different.
"Ma, I am going to the set. "

Se: "But you didn't eat breakfast. Have it and go. "

Ma: "It's okay Ma. I will have from the set. "

Anshu escaped from the hold of Anjali and ran towards Manasa.
"Angel.. will you take me to school today??"

Anj: "No Anshu.. Angel is busy. I will drop you. Come.".

Anshu: "No no noo..."

Manu: "It's okay Akka. I will take him . 
Come on champ.."
She took him in arms and went out.

The ride to the set along with Anshu was fun. He was so innocent and cute. Manasa loved his company alot. She dropped him to the school on the way to the set.

RK was busy with his scripts. He checked the time. Hearing the footsteps, he looked at the person standing infront of him.
"Everyone should learn what is punctuality from you Manu. Half an hour means half an hour, not a minute early, not a minute late. Good...I like it."

She ignored him.

"By the way, I think I asked you to wear something of blue. I thought you won't wear."