25

Hey guys. It's been awhile that I have been on Wattpad. I hope all of you are doing good , well and safe. So I am also well . I was in a break and it's been few months I have updated something . Now I am back with an update and I will try my level best to give frequent updates so that you guys don't forget me and my story😜😁 I have been reading all your comments an messages asking for an update and  thank you so much for the support . Thank you ❤️

Recap: RK is a superstar and Manasa is a costume designer. The story begins with Manasa hurting RK's ego and as a revenge he marries her without her consent. He tries to irritate her as much as he can everyday. Later RK's father Kumar turns up , and Manasa gets to know about the conflict between them. One day both of them have a heated argument, which causes a minor cardiac arrest for Kumar. RK shares his past with Manasa.

Present:

Two days later, Kumar is brought back home. Manasa welcome him home along with the family members. RK looks at them from the upstair corridor.

Ma: "So finally..Welcome home uncle... Today's meal is specially prepared by me and Anshu, with all your favourite dishes. Come lets have before it gets cold."

Kumar smiled at her. "Ofcourse dear. But before that, I have a request to you.."

"Request...!!", Manasa exclaimed. " Not request, order me uncle" .

"Ok, so from now don't call me uncle , call me papa." Said Kumar.

Mansa I was happy, she smiled and nodded.

"Oh...so much of family drama." RK step down the stairs. "when do you guys will stop this cheesy dialogues.
Manasa I am hungry."

Family members along with Kumar expected him to have atleast a word with them, but he didn't. Anjali took Kumar to the dining table followed by others living RK and Manasa alone.

Manasa turned to RK, "what is the RK
., why can't you talk to him. I thought after all these things happened , you will apologize  but you didn't . If you don't want to talk to him don't , but don't be rude like this."

"Mrs, I thought you understand me,  but you don't. I am like this , and I will be like this forever .  I know ,  I did a mistake but I can't just go to him and talk normally , forgetting all those things he did . It will take time , until then I will be like this.
  Now can you get me some food before I eat you." He said.

Manasa gave him an unbelievable look and went to the kitchen. In the dining hall everybody sat and Manasa served the food with Anjali. She saw RK stealing glances with his dad. She knew he cares and waited to break the ice slowly.

Later in the day Manasa went to RK's vanity van. She found him lost in thoughts, without even recognising her presence. She tried to call him twice, but he didn't replied.
That's when her eyes stuck at the gun in the open drawer. She gently took it without making noise and pointed at him.
"You are going to die." , She said with a different tone , so that he cant recognise her.

RK felt the gun pointed at his head. He remained silent for a minute and grabbed her hand, pulling herself into his lap. "Hey.. what are you doing.. that's not how it works..", she said.

"Then..?", He asked.

M: "You should be scared.. and...ah, probably..."

RK: " Scared..!! Seriously you want me scared..You are mad. Anyways where you got the gun from."

M: "From there.."
She pointed to the open drawer.

RK: "Give it back... It's not any toy to play"

M:"Ofcourse it is... It is a toy gun , then why can't I play with it... Oh may be, the lead actor can use this prop for scenes..."
She rolled her eyes .

RK smirked at her. "That's not any prop. That's an original gun."

Her eyes widened and dropped the gun right away. "You own a gun too..?!"

He nodded. She kept looking at it. What if she fired it...

Ma: "But why is that... "

RK : "You won't understand. Your hubby is a too way dangerous person. By the way .. what are you doing here madam..?"

He asked looking straight to her eyes.

"Nothing.. I just came to give your costume. And found you in some other world. I tried to call you but you didn't hear. So... I took that gun to get some attention..from you.." , She said.

RK smirked and came closer to her face. "Oh, to gain RK's attention, you came and directly sat on my lap... You must be desperate."

Manasa noticed she is still on his lap.
Salem came in the van , and saw them together. He turned back embarrassed and smiled.
She woke up suddenly adjusting her duppatta.

Sal: "Sir.. shot is ready."

He got down the van.

Manasa felt so embarrassed. "Oh god. He must be misunderstood. It's all because of you. Idiot ."

RK laughed and asked. "Hey.. what did I do... It's all your fault. You came here and sat on my lap for more than 5 minutes..."

She glared at him and left. He sat there laughing at her antics.

Seetha was serving food for Kumar in their bedroom. Kumar seemed worried and she sensed it.
"Are you okay..?"

K: "Ah.. I don't know.. I should be happy, 'cause I am with my family again, together. But, Rishu... "

She kept hands on his shoulders. "You are back home, with your family. And like that, Rishu will come back to you too. "

He nodded.

S: "You know what... I have much faith on our daughter in law. Manasa is really a gem. And I am sure, she is the only medicine to him. "

"You are right... I can feel it." Kumar smiled at her.

Some where else..

"That super star... He is getting more and more headache to us. We should end this soon....  For that, maybe we should end him soon..."