11

As RK got inside his mansion, Anjali, Seetha and Radhamma rushed towards him.
"Salem, cancel today's shoot. Lots of drama early in the morning, can't handle more. "

"Ok sir...".

"Rishu...", He heard the ladies calling him.

S: "Rishu... Are you okay.."

R:"Where were you whole night.."

A: "We were so worried..."

S: "Did you had something Rishu.."

A: "Come I will make something..."

R: "No, first let him go and fresh up..."

A:"No Dadi, let him eat something..."

R:"Anjali let him--"

"STOP. IT." , RK shouted hearing the never ending questions from his family. "I am not a kid and I am fine.. perfectly fine. Anjali go and make something . I am damn hungry. I will come right after a shower... Fine.. fine..?"

Three of them nodded their heads.

"Mamaa..." , RK looked behind the three elders and found Anshu standing with his favourite teddy.
"Mama.. who was that girl, in your arms.."

RK widened his eyes hearing the 5 year old. Ladies of the family looked at him in question. They wanted to ask him first, but they knew their beloved first baby won't answer to it.

"Aah.. that.. --"

Anjali's phone rang distracting them.
"Here, it's your Bava.. "

RK took the call. "Bava please.. don't start again. Your wife is eating my brains. Why can't you take her with you.." , he asked earning a smack from his sister.

A small laughter heard from the other end. "Bava, don't say that. It's only you who didn't allow me to take her with me. "

RK smiled, moving to the couch.

"By the way, I hope you are fine. "

"Yeah Aman. I am perfect. Don't worry."

"Ok fine. Take care. I am getting late for office."

"Ok Bye."

Anshu silently came and sat near RK. The kid poked Rishab trying to gain some attention. He tilted his head towards him and gestured 'what'.

"Mama.. that girl, looked like an angel. Can you show me her face. Please..."

"Anshu.. don't you think it's too early for you to drool over girls.."

Anshu bended his head with a pout.

"Ah.. now don't make that face. I will show her one day. Fine.."

The baby face lit up. "Thank you mama...." . Anshu hugged his uncle in excitement.

.
.

Later in the evening, Manasa was drying her hair after a warm shower. It helped her alot to keep herself cool both inside and out.

Madhu came in with a cup of tea and placed on the bedside.
"Manu.. here.. your tea.."

She turned towards her mother with a smile. And took the tea.

"Manu.. you are fine right. Do you want to go to hospital ?"

"No mumma.. I am perfect. Even I have decided to go to shooting tomorrow."

"Ok good..",

"Mumma..,ah I wanted to.."

"I know Manu. You want to talk about the studio incident. "