2

Early morning shoots were always refreshing for RK. He would be double happy, if it's some casual or romantic scenes rather than doing stunds. And today was a romantic scene ofcourse.

He was reading the scripts while holding the phone.
"Ya baby... You keep speaking na.. your voice is so soothing. Continue until I say to stop.. ok.. "
He placed the phone over the small table. He busied himself with the scripts while the girl on the call kept on blabbering.

Salem ran towards him . "Sir.. that Angel is on phone, can you talk to her. I told her you are busy but she doesn't listen to me."

RK took the other call, along with the ongoing ones. Keeping both phones on either side, he spoke.
"Baby... My shot is ready. I will call you right after the work. Fine..? Ok then bye darling"

He disconnected both the calls.
"Saw. This is RK's mode of ignoring."

Salem is his PA since he came to the industry. A very nice and loyal person.
"Sir.. can't blame them too. You have such a charm that keep these girls attracted towards you."

RK: "I know. And I am sure, there won't be any girl in South India who doesn't admire RK. Am I right?"

Sa: "Ofcourse sir. Not only girls, the whole younge generation admirs you. The boys especially, they are in love with your attitude."

RK had his smirk always plastered on his face.
"Salem.... You don't know... Keeping a bad boy image is the trend these days.
People love guys with arrogance and attitude. "
Btw, Salem... Both these girls have started to eat my ears. So, block these numbers and delete them."

"Ok Sir."

He retired few steps. Hearing the phone ring, he went back to RK.
"Sir.. Meera ma'am.."

RK picked up the call.
"Hello Meeraji..."

M: "Good morning RK. Sorry to disturb you early in the morning."

RK: "Aw, no problem Meerji. Tell me how can help you.."

M: "Nothing much RK, just about the costumes for that dream sequence. What will you prefer, anything light or heavy...?"

RK: "Hmm.. something light if possible. Still it's your choice. You always know what suits me the best.."

M: "Ok then... Ah excuse me RK. Can you hold for a minute.."
Meera excused as she heard a knock on the door.
"Come in.."

Manasa entered the cabin, with smile carrying the merits and files.
"Good morning ma'am."

Ma: "Good morning.. have your seat. You came for the interview I suppose."

Unknowingly, Meera kept the phone over the table without disconnecting.
" Yeah Ma'am... "
Manasa handed over the file. Meera seemed to be interested in her merits.

Me: "Actually Manasa, I am quite impressed. Especially for the designs you did for the mock test. "

Ma: "Thank you Ma'am."

Me: "As you know, I am working only for film industry. So, I have a lot of pressure over my projects. And time.. is a big factor. Stunning designs in limited time. That's my Moto. So can you design something in half an hour..?".

Ma: " Sure ma'am .I will try my level best."
Manasa was confident. She knew God wouldn't let this golden chance leave from her hand.

Me: "Then do one thing. For the present movie, we have a dream sequence. The costumes for heroine is set. Now for the hero we need something. I have designed one. But not finalized yet. So you try on it. "

Ma: "Sure ma'am. Thank you so much."

Me: "Ok.. so he is the one for whom you want to design." , Meera turned the laptop towards her. It shown the picture of RK.

"RK..!", The name slipped from her mouth, more of surprise.

From the other side of connected call, RK heard her voice uttering his name. He kept the phone back near his ears.

Me: "Yeah RK. Do it fast. Within 20 - 25 minutes if possible. I have to go somewhere urgent. You can use this cabin for now."

Ma: "Ok...Ok Maam."

Meera left the cabin, forgetting the phone, with RK on the other side waiting for a response.

Manasa looked at his photo displayed on the laptop.
"Oh God.. what have you done to me.
Don't you find any other actor to try my skills. "

RK on the other side felt amused hearing her, talking to herself. He understood Meera has already left forgetting him, yet the female voice made him continue with the call.

"God ,You know right..I  hate this guy more than anything. Everyday morning I fight with my beloved sister only because of this jerk. And now , he  has become my model. Like...Seriously!!!"

He heard her attentively. The smile he had while hearing the sweet voice was slowly disappearing.

"Mr.RK , I am telling you, if I don't get this job na.. I am going to.. going to... going to what. What can I do even. Oh yeah.. I am going to hate you more. That's it."

"Manasa..."
Meera got in the cabin suddenly.

"Maam.." , She jerked and turned back .

Me: "What happened all fine.. were you talking to someone..?"

Ma: "No ma'am. Just talking to myself."

Me: "Ok.. actually I forgot my phone. Just came to take it back"

Meera took the phone and found the call already disconnected.
"And Manasa.. RK prefer light clothes. So design according to that. Okay.."

"Sure ma'am. "
Meera went out of the cabin. Manasa stared back to the photo and continued get work.

.
.

"Saleem... " . RK screamed out for his PA, who ran towards him.

"Sir.."

RK: "Saleem... You were wrong. Infact me too. There is a girl who doesn't fall for RK's charm."

Saleem was confused. He never met someone like that.
"Sir.. who..?"

Meera dialed back RK. With in one ring he took the phone.

"Meeraji... Tell me who was that girl with you..?"

Me: "Oh you heard her. She came for an interview as my assistant."

RK: "Name?"

Me: "Manasa. "

'Manasa' , his mind echoed.

RK: " What have you decided, will you appoint her? "'

Me: "Mostly. She is very talented. I just gave her mock test. I am sure she will do it. "

RK: "It's my costume right... Before you take a decision,show me the design. "

Me: " Sure. But why...?"

RK: "Nothing Meeraji. Let me see, whether she is good enough to be your assistant.."

Me: "Ok fine. I got to go. Bye."

RK cancelled the call.
"A girl that hate RK.... Interesting... I like it."

Hellooo...
Second chappiee...
I haven't replied most of the comments for last update of both the stories. Sorry for that. Will surely go through them .

Thank you so much for response.
Madhubala's RK is very much similar to Manasa's .
The story is different ofcourse. Thank you so much for giving a try.
Annujam😘😘