20

Manasa somehow convinced RK to stay back for the shooting, and she returned home. She lied about her wound as an accident to the family as she didn't want them to be worried.

Late evening, she was enjoying the light rain sitting on the swing. Manasa knew about the newly arranged balcony area, which RK said it was made for her , was not a lie. Once she talked about it with Anjali, and came to know that the plants and the swing on which she was presently sitting , was arranged over night.

I am thankful to you for this lovely space RK. I feel so good here.

She smiled thinking about how he took care of her injury.

I am getting a reason to thank you everyday. Maybe everyone is right. You are not that bad. Even if you claim to be heartless, but your actions doesn't ; sometimes atleast. You have a small heart, somewhere inside.
Manasa giggled, maybe for the first time after reaching RK Mansion.

"Ok Director Saab. I will reach on time. Don't worry. "

Manasa heard RK's voice. Maybe he is in a call. She got inside the room, and he spotted her on the doorstep.

" Now stop eating my brains and have some food instead. Bye." , He disconnected the call.

RK: "Your hand.."

Ma: "I am fine. "

He nodded and kept a packet on the bed. "It's.. it's for you."

Ma: "for me??"

RK: "Can you see anybody else in this room.."

He left to fresh up. Manasa took out the small box from the cover and opened to find a set of bangles inside. A mix of red and yellow. Her lips curled up into a smile.

RK took some steps behind and saw her smiling

RK took some steps behind and saw her smiling. With a smile, he went back to the washroom.

Later in the dinner table, whole family were present. Everyday atleast one time meal must be together with the family, it was his insistence.

Radha: "Rishu, we have arranged a party tomorrow evening."

RK: "Party?? Why.."

Seetha: "You both got married in such a hurry, we could not inform anyone. That's why we thought to do a reception.
   Manu, I have already informed your parents about this. And they will be here by noon. "

"Ok Ma.." , she smiled.

Radha: "Manasa, can you bring the salads from the kitchen.."

She nodded and left.

"Rishu, I wanted to ask you something." , Said Radhamma. 

RK: "Tell Dadi, what's the need of this introduction."

"Rishu, we were thinking that .. ah, can we call Kumar too."

RK stopped eating and stood up, followed by others. "I knew it.. you will ask about him. You people know very well that I do not like his arrival in this house. But what's the use, even if I allow or doesn't, you will call him."

He turned to leave.

"Wait, Please don't skip food Rishu.."

"I am full . Had enough and more."

He turned behind to find Manasa standing with curious eyes. He ignored her and went to the room. She saw the growing tension within the ladies.
"Ma, Dadi.. Please sit and I will serve you today. Come sit"

Seetha: "No Manu, without him.."

"It's okay Ma... I will give his dinner to room. And make sure he have it. You guys sit down. "

Manasa made them sit and have dinner. She took some food and juice in a tray, and went to their room.

RK was seated on the couch with a bottle of vodka. Manasa saw him gulping the beverage from the bottle fiercely. He was angry; very much.

She placed the tray over the teapoy.
"RK, your dinner.."

RK: "I am not hungry."

Ma: "Because you are angry, right. Wow, hungry , angry ; rhyming words they are. You know when I am angry, I  feel hungry too. But you seems opposite."

RK: "Stop it Manu. And leave me alone."

Ma: "I told you yesterday... I am your lawful wife, can't leave you easily.
By the way.. you are upset hearing about that uncle right.. Ram Kumar.."

Hearing the name, RK gulped again from the bottle.

Ma: "But, why are so upset with him. I mean.. he seems good.. I think he loves you alot.. then why--"

He came to her, and twisted hand behind her.
"Oouch.. RK.."

RK: "I told you a hundred times.. don't interfere in my life. When I am angry stay away . Otherwise I will take out my anger on you and that...won't go well with you. So stop irritating me and get lost."

He left her abruptly and turned opposite. 
RK rubbed his forehead out of irritation. It was then he saw blood stains on his palm. Recalling about the morning incident and her wounded hand, he turned back to her.
Manasa was already in tears due to the pain he gave her. She held her bandaged hand which was now covered with blood.

RK : "Manu.. I am.. I.. forgot about your wound."

He tried to hold her hand, but she held back. An irritated RK forcefully took her hand, causing her more pain.  He dragged her towards the bed and made her sit.
RK took the first aid box and redressed her wound. She looked at him, turning to an entirely different person she saw a minute ago.

Ma: "Rk what's your problem actually. Sometimes you are very angry, sometimes too happy. Sometimes very irritating and sometimes very kind. You yourself give me pain, and look, yourself erase it. What are you.. Why is it so hard to understand you RK.."

He smirked.
"In all these years, I could not understand myself. What will you understand in two days Mrs. "

She tried to read his face. But failed.

"RK is a puzzle, which no one can find the solution. Not even RK himself.
So stop trying. You will fail. "

He stood up to leave.
" You are not as bad as you behave. I understood that much atleast. "
He stopped midway.
"Anyways, please have dinner. You haven't eaten since morning."

RK turned towards her. "How did you know..?".

"I am Mrs.RK, I know."

"Ahaan...Good.", He smirked and took a seat on the couch. RK took a byte from the meal and tasted different.

RK : "Have you made it Mrs. "

Ma: "Why... Don't you like the taste?"

RK: "Nah... It's good. So my wife has passed the test of cooking with distinction. Let me see, what all things you are good at.
     By the way, you are turning as my stress buster these days. "

Ma: "Other than revenge, wives can do lot more Mr.Husband."

RK smirked again and continued to have the food. Manasa kept looking at him enjoying the meal.

Hey guyss... 
Hope you like the update.
Do vote and comment.❤️❤️❤️