4

RK stepped in through the fairly big front door of RK Mansion.
The interior of the house is focused around a large central hallway serving as the main entrance area to the adjacent rooms. The hallway flows into a large, wide staircase that provides the main means of egress from the entertainment area of the house to the private rooms on the second floor. The Mansion was indeed a palace , ruled by the king RK.

"Mama..." , A five year old kid, ran towards him, extended his arms hoping for getting on his uncle's shoulders.
RK being a perfectionist in everything he does, didnt make his nephew sad. He took the small kid, Anshu , in his arms sharing a high five. The two youngest of the family were best in each other's company.

"Rishu, you are back." , A female of late twenties , came running behind the five year old. Anjaly, RK's elder sister, who was one of the top heroines five years back, and a loving sister, daughter, wife and mother. She left the industry after her little munchkin was born. She wanted to enjoy the motherhood to the fullest. Her husband, Amar , was a busy doctor in abroad.

"Anshu, get down. Mama must be tired. Get down. ", Anjaly said.
But who listens. The two kids, were already seated in the couch and started their masti.

"Here is your coffee..", another female of mid fifties. His mother , Mrs. Seetha Kumar. She was always a support for him. After his father left them at the young age of 15, his mother and grandmother had worked really hard to bring up two of their kids. And Anjaly was a very talented and passionate actress, which is the major reason for bringing up the family from poverty.

"Mom, where is Dadi , missing her very much. " , RK asked not finding her nearby.

"I am here rishu. " , Radhamma joined them in the hall getting ready to listen the whole day happenings from her grandson.

This is RK's family. A simple yet lovely family. A happy family were they share everything, happiness, sorrows and what not.

Anj: "So my dearest brother is half an hour late today. May I know the reason.?"

RK: "Ah.. nothing Akka. It was just...mm.. yeah, a little late to close the studio. "

Radha: "And our question is why. My grandson is always very punctual. And latecoming for half an hour is not something small for you."

Rk: "Nothing Dadi. That's because of Salem. He left early as his mother was hospitalized. So I had to lock down the studio myself. And then I saw a girl the-"

RK stopped as he heard four of them, including the little kiddo, saying "Girl..!!" , in unison. He bit his tounge, recognizing what was he going to say.

Ansh: "Whil garl Mama..."

Seetha: "Rishu... Tell us... "

A frustrated RK stood up from the couch. "Arey, why you people are interrogating me like a criminal. I saw a girl trapped inside the costume room while I was going to lock it. She was scared and ran away, when I opened it. That's it !!"

He concluded and forwarded to the stairs.

"How was the girl? Was she beautiful..?" , Anjaly asked with a teasy smile.

He stopped at the midway. And without turning, he said, "Gorgeous..".

"Oooo", he heard his family teasing him. He climbed up the stairs as fast as he could.

"Rishu, come back for the dinner okay...", Anjali said, as the others laughed along seeing their forever kid escaping.

.
.

Manasa came out after a shower, rubbing her wet hair.
Throwing away the towel she sat on the bed thinking about how the day had treated her with the chain of events. In the table, she found a magazine, with his picture as the cover page. She took the magazine and looked at the picture.
Her mind was wandering, how she saw him in between the shoot, and how he helped her out of the room and hour before.