6

Next day morning, Manasa along with the touch up entered into RK's vanity.
He was busy reading the script. Watching Manasa, he gave a full watt smile. "Good morning Manasa Ji."

"Very good morning RK Sir." , She replied with the same full watt smile.
"Here is your costume for the scene. It's just a Jean and T-shirt. I hope you can wear it all alone. And Meeraji said your present footwear is enough for today. Then.. Yeah watch... Here it goes. " , Manasa took a black chained watch, and wore it over is wrist.
"So can I go now..? If you need further clarifications for the dress, just call me after wearing it. Bye"

RK was a bit taken aback by her sudden change. He never expected her to bold infront of him after yesterday. But he changed his face back to smile + smirk.
"Manasa .."

She stopped her way and turned to him. RK had already sat down for the touch up.
"Manasa.. can you get me a glass of juice. It's there in the fridge. Every two hours I need a glass of juice or coffee, Dehydration you know. "

Manasa smiled and said. "RK Sir, I think you forgot. I am Meeraji's assistant. Not yours. I will call Salem Bhai to bring you juice."
She left the vanity, leaving RK in an extreme furious mode.

"RK doesn't love to hear a No Manasa, unless it's said by RK himself. "

.
.

Later on the set, Manasa was busy with heroine's costume. Few feet away, RK stood along with the director , listening to the current scene. Manasa was aware of the constant gaze from him. But she ignored.

"... Sir, then you will be angry and you should take a glass of water, and throw it towards her face. "

"Oh.. like this..", RK took a glass of water and throw it . Fortunately or unfortunately, it splashed right on Manasa's face.

She stood with an open mouth and closed eyes.
"Oops!!! Manasa...that was... Un...intenstional." , he said with a smirk.

Manasa opened her eyes. His victory smile was enough for her to understand, that was intentional.
The director apologized her. But the fire in her eyes was still on.

"Continue with the script..", RK ordered.

"Ok sir... Then, the frustrated heroine will be taking another glass of water and.."

Splash!!!

RK stood like a cat drenched in water. He opened his eyes and saw Manasa standing with an empty jug.

"Oops.. RK.. Sorry.. that was... Intenstional. " Manasa said. The whole crew stood stunned around them. Somebody standing against RK... No.. that was not at all normal. The fuming RK was a n
"Ramu Bhai... The alternate costume decided for RK is kept there. Give it to him."

Manasa said and turned back.

"PACK UP!!"

She heard him screaming. Giving a last glance, she went out.
He tightened his fist and gritted his teeth. For the first time, someone has hurt his ego, someone showed the courage to stand against him. Never he can consider this as a joke. Never.

Manasa went to the make up room cleaned herself. Meeraji entered behind her.

Me: "Manasa.. what have you done.?"

Ma: "You are asking me , what have I done. Why didn't you asked your super star, what has he done...! No you won't. I know.. not only you, no one will do that. "

Me: "He said it was a mistake Manasa."

Ma: "Mistake...! Don't you think so... But I don't. And I know he did it intentionally. It's just two days.. and he has done alot to irritate me and never leaves a chance to insult me. And I am fed up. Meeraji even if want to dismiss me.. then also I will be happy.. Happy that I don't want to see his face again.!!"

"Impossible!!"

Manasa and Meera looked at the doorstep. RK stood there with a dangerously calm face.
"Meeraji you won't do anything stupid. She will work here itself. And.. I want to talk to her alone. Please leave.."

Me:"But RK--"

Ma: "Leave...!!"

Meera left the room , leaving them behind. RK entered closing the door.
Taking each step towards her, he neared, but she stood still, without a glimpse of fear.

RK : "You know what.. RK loves himself the most. And his ego ofcourse. You did a very big mistake hurting my ego , that too infront of the whole crew Manasa. I promise... I promise you will regret for this. "

Ma: "Hm.. What will you do.  What can you do, other than this blackmails... Nothing RK. You are just a normal human being. Not God. First keep that in your mind. "

RK: "I am the Lord of my world. RK is the king here. And now it's the time of judgement. Until now, this was just a game for me.. just a Tom and Jerry play. But from this moment... I swear , I will make you suffer. "

He snapped his fingers and retired to leave.
The power went off, filling the room with darkness. Manasa clutched on her salwar in fear.

RK stopped at the doorstep and suddenly remembered of that night; how he found her for the first time, trembling in fear of darkness. He turned back and saw her with eyes closed, due to fear.

"Manasa..."

He touched her shoulders. Sensing his touch, she gently opened her eyes. She was sweating profusely. He took a lighter from his pocket and lighted it.

She was relieved to see the flame, a small glimpse of light. Her breathing was now in pace.

Within a minute the lights came back.  Manasa stepped back, as she was too close to him.

RK smirked. "Look... Just a dark room is enough for you to teach you a lesson. But I won't do that.. That's not RK's style. "

He went out of the room. Manasa looked herself at the mirror.
"Am I wrong... Did I do something out of limit... No, never. What I did was right. Someone should be there to bring him back to land from clouds. And here God must have appointed me for the job. "

Something is getting serious!!!

By the way... It's somebody's bday today!! Happiee birthday ShifaAnsari0 😘😘😘 Love you lots... Be happy and healthy always!!!

Annujam❣️