9

Recap : RK celebrates Manasa's birthday in studio. They get locked inside as the door lock is jammed.

Two hours later..

Manasa was sitting on the floor hugging her knees. RK was in a short nap on his armchair. Manasa glared watching him peacefully taking his beauty nap. She looked around and found a small tin. Within no time , tbe tin flew on air and landed on to RK' s head.

"Oouch!"

He touched his forehead feeling a small ache. Opening eyes , he saw Manasa throwing daggers at him.

"How can you sleep so peacefully even after getting trapped inside. It's been two hours, don't you even know. Why can't you do something..", Manasa asked out of frustration.

"Ms. Manasa , I am an actor not a mechanic. Security has gone fetch someone. He will come soon. Wait until that. "

M: "Stupid... All these are happening because of you. Trapped for last two hours. Oh God, I am hell hungry too.."

RK noticed her clutching her stomach. He stood up and went . Manasa noticed his wallet dropped down.
She took it seeing his family photo inside. A picture with lots of people. Mom, Grandmother, Sister - Anjaly a well known actress, who was one of her favourites, brother or probably in-law, a small kid - nephew maybe and himself.

"Oouch!!" , Suddenly a something hit on her head and landed on her lap. She took, the small packet of biscuit and looked at him, who was busy eating from the other packet.

"Eat.." , he said as he seated back to his armchair.

Reluctantly, she said a thanks for which he replied with his smirk.
Taking bites from the biscuit, her eyes again went back to his wallet.

"You have a very big family. " , She said as she extended the wallet towards him. He took it from her and nodded a yes.

"By the way, why Anjaly ma'am stopped acting. She was a talented actress. I always admire her alot.." , she said.

RK gazed at her. " She wants to give complete care and love to Anshu. "

"Anshu..??"

"Ya.. Prayansh , my nephew. "

She nodded .

"By the way ", RK spoke ," You love my sister alot.. and hate me so much. May I ask you why..?"

Manasa looked everywhere except his face. "Actually.. ah.. to be very frank I used to like you at the beginning. I mean.. during your initial movies. But later on, Misha , my stupid sister became your biggest fan and started to compare you with my favourites. Which I didn't liked at all.
Also you know... From last five years.. that girl flights with me every single day because of you. "
She said in anger.

"Seriously.. your sister fights with you.. but you are blaming me. Wow.. great.." , sarcastic smile.

"Not only that .. even after we met, you have always irritated me. That's why ."

He smiled. "Hmm... I like it. I hope your hatred for me increases day by day. And I promise, I won't let my image infront of you change ever. "

Manasa looked at his face, that has the highest amount of ego.

An hour passed.

They could hear raining heavily. RK tried calling over the phone. But network was zero. He banged, screamed. Tried to open the door with every possible thing he could. But no use.

Manasa roamed here and there near the small pool. Thunder and lightening made it worst. Suddenly the power went off. She stopped her path, and started to panic.
"RK...." , she called.