29

Next day morning, RK walked into his balcony taking the phone , making sure Manasa was not present in the room. He took the contacts and searched for the name Balram. He dialled the number, within two rings he picked up the call.

B: "RK... You will surely live for another 100 years... I was right about to call you."

RK : "Huh, yeah you are right. I will surely live for another 100 years, maybe more than that. So stop trying to change that, my dear old enemy."

B : "Oh God, what are you talking about..? I just heard in the news about the accident on set yesterday... And you think, I did it..??"

RK: "No. I don't think you did it. I know you did it. "

B :"I am surprised. You know me too well RK. I am happy there is someone who understands me.",
He smiled sarcastically.

RK: "Aha, I know you too well. But you don't know me and what I am capable of. Or maybe you don't want to accept it."

Manasa came inside the room to call RK for breakfast. She heard his voice from the balcony and stood beside the glass door. RK was still on his call, and didn't recognise her presence.

RK : "Listen, I very well know you were trying to frame my wife for this accident. But you can't. Because I know her, I know my wife very well.  She won't ever, never try to hurt me. Not only me, nobody . She is not like you or me, she is pure and innocent. At the same time strong. What ever happens she won't do anything that hurts others. I trust her. Alot. "

Manasa heard his words. Don't know what made her eyes wet. His words? How much he understands her ? Or his trust on her?

RK :"This is my final warning. Stay out my life, my wife and my family. Otherwise you know, my one word could destroy you forever. "

He disconnected the call. Balram throw his phone in anger.  He turned to his men right behind.
"You idiots told me that there is some serious issues between them and they hate each other alot. That's all wrong. They do trust each other and understands well. There is so much love between them. You people are good for nothing. Leave!!"

RK turned back and saw Manasa standing at the doorstep. He doubted whether she heard him talking. RK ignored her and walked back.
Manasa grabbed his hand. He noticed her eyes welled up.

M : "You knew right... about the accident yesterday ,was planned. You also know who did this. "

He maintained a straight face, ignoring her questions.

M:"Even after knowing this, you were trying to prove me wrong ; Why ? Tell me RK who did this...I want to know."

RK : "Stop. That's enough. You have no right to question me like this. And I not going to say anything related to this. "

He took his hand from her hold and went outside the room.

The whole day she was restless. She was angry too. She didn't talked much to anyone. Her behaviour made Ansu sad. He went and sat beside her.
Manasa looked at Anshu. She noticed his face drop.

M : "What happened Anshu.. why isy baby so sad.. "

A: "Angel is sad. Not playing with me."

He said with minimal words he knew. Manasa smiled and took him into her lap. She held her ears. "I am sorry Anshu. I was lost somewhere. "

A: "Why ? Mama fight with you?"

M:"hmm, not fight actually. But he is hiding something which I really want to know. But he is not ready to tell. "

A:"Ohh.. Then find it yourself. "

Manasa's face lit up suddenly. "You are right baby. I can find it myself. You are brilliant." She kissed his forehead and hugged him.

After spending some time with the kid, she went to their room. RK was no were to be seen. She heard the sound of shower from washroom.

"Perfect.", She mumbled. RK's phone was on the bedside. She took the it.
It had a pattern lock. "What will be the pattern now.. Self-obsessed he is, probably his name."
She draw R in the pattern and it unlocked. "Yeah, see. I knew it."
She took the call log and found the number he called morning. She checked the time, and it matched. The contact was named Balram.

Without wasting much time, she dialled the number on her phone. Surprisingly, she had this number on her phone . Yes, the same number who called her last day.
Hearing the washroom door opening, she kept his phone back and ran towards the balcony.

When he came back after shower, he saw her standing on the balcony facing the sky. It was already sunset. He recalled , she has not spoke a word to him since morning.

He threw the towel on the bed and went beside her.
"It's the long I have seen you silent till date. I hope your toung is still there. Isn't it. "

"Why do you care. I am just your toy right. As far as I know, toys don't speak. ", She said .

RK smirked. "Thank God, your toung is still there. Ok listen, I only came to about this accident, was planned after you told me. And, yes I know who did."

She turned to him.
"Who did it. Who wants to hurt you."

RK: "Well, the matter is a bit complicated and somewhat dangerous too. So I can't let you come in between and get hurt. I promise, I will deal with it. "

He kept his hand over her's. She nodded. "I trust you. But remember you can count on me whenever you need. "

RK: "I know."

They shared an eyelock.

RK: "So, I am hungry. Can I get something to eat. "

M :"Ok, I will bring something."

She was about to go.

"By the way , you look good enough to eat. "

She turned back to him surprised, only to see him smirking. "Shut up."
She went out , hiding her blush.