10

Next day morning, Manasa tried to turn her head sideways, but felt a weight above. She opened her eyes and found herself in his arms. Her hands were wrapped around his hip and RK's hand on her shoulders holding her close. He was sleeping like a baby, and she couldn't resist looking at him. A part of mind said , wake him Manasa; he is staying too close. Another part echoed, let him sleep; afterall he did so much for her last night other than irritating.

She was weak, her head ached alot. Manasa couldn't let her eyes open for long. She unknowingly fallen asleep again resting on his chest.

Salem came with a mechanic and opened the door.
He rushed inside and saw both of them sleeping on the couch in each other's arms. He felt relieved for two reasons. First they were safe and sound. Second the crowd gathered outside the studio knowing their Hero is trapped in studio didn't rushed inside with him. Else don't know what will happen. New gossip for a week or two. Perks of being a super star.

"Sir.. sir.."
Salem tapped his shoulders. RK opened his eyes from deep slumber.
"Sir are you-"

"Shh.." , RK silenced Salem pointing at the girl sleeping in his arms. He admired her for a moment, but soon distracted by some hot sensation he felt on him. RK touched Manasa's forehead, which was burning like fire.
He remembered her falling into the pool , getting herself wet. Plus the heavy rain and cold climate. Everything resulted in fever .

"Sir..." , Salem tried to grab his attention. RK's sudden turn woke her up with a sneeze.

"Aacchoo...!"

Manasa sat straight covering her nose with her duppatta.

"Nasopharyngitis . Normal people call it cold. Plus you have fever too. Congratulations. ", RK smirked.

Manasa glared. "Joke aah... Very poor.. Aachoo!!."
He smiled hearing her sneeze again.

RK stood up and turned towards Salem. "So Salem... Where the hell is that Security... May I know.."

S: "Sorry Sir. But... That.. Security met with an accident while going to get the mechanic. ".

"What...", Manasa stood up. "Is he okay..?"

"Yes Ma'am. He is fine now. Actually he came back to conscious state today morning. The moment he woke up, called me telling you both are locked up here. And.. yes.. here I am.." , Salem concluded.

"It's okay Salem. Make sure the security get good treatment. Now, come let's go. We should drop this patient first."

"Excuse me... I am not -- Aachhoo..!!-- not any patient okay..". She said rubbing her nose.

"Sir.. but.."

RK: "Now what..."

Sa: "Sir.. outside lot of people are waiting for you. I think even some media too are present. If..you both.. came out... together... Sir you know.."

RK and Manasa shared a glance.
"Who called these media here Salem..."

"Don't know sir. The technicians came early morning and found the studio locked. Your car is also parked outside. And I think somebody spotted you inside through window. "

Where am I trapped., thought Manasa.
She placed hands on her head.
"I can't stay here anymore. I wanna go home now. " , She concluded.

"If you have guts to face the media , even after knowing the outcome, then come let's go. " , RK said.

Manasa thought for a while. She understood his words. Media seeing a girl with super star, trapped inside the studio for whole night... It doesn't go good, especially for her.