26

RK was getting ready for the day. He was interrupted with a phone call. The number caused a smirk on his face. "Hello there, my dear dearest enemy... what's up.."

Caller: "Hello RK, I hope you have some valuable time of yours to spare me. "

RK:"Hah, right. RK's time is really valuable and costs lakhs for every second. Finally you understood, I am happy. So I am ready to give 5 valuable minutes of mine , to you , for free... Absolutely free.. Tell me.."

Caller:"Your Ego...it doesn't even less a bit than before. "

RK:"It won't ever... You know, its already a part of my personality. So don't blame on that and waste the time I gave you... 4 minutes left."

Caller:"Listen RK.. I told you several times, not to put head on my business. And this is the last time ,I am saying this to you."

RK:"Nah... Brother, it was you who came on my way first. Then I payed back..  And now I trying to defend, so that you don't do the same again. Haven't you heard, prevention is better than cure..."

Caller:"That's enough...!! I am telling you, stay out of my path.. it won't do any good on you, Superstar.."

He smirked.
"RK...", Manasa came in interrupting him. He turned to her.
"Did you call me?"

RK:"Yah... I don't want this blue shirt today. Take out the white one. "

Manasa stood doubtful, "What... Like seriously.. you called me here, when I was busy in kitchen, to take out your white shirt...which is just in a hand distance of yours."

He smiled. "Mrs., What to do... Everything is good only when you do that for me... Don't you know that.."

Manasa gritted her teeth. "RK.. it's too much okay... " , She took the shirt and throw it on the bed angrily. "Here."
She left the room glaring him, while he stood with a satisfactory smile, making his wife pissed off early morning.

The caller on the other side was listening all of this. He could sense the tension between them.
RK turned back to the call.
"So, Mr.Enemy.. the five minutes I granted for you is up. Good bye.. and, have a bad day.."
He disconnected the call.

The caller on the other end called his men. "Listen, I want every details of RK's wife, her name, family, and how did they get married... Everything. I did hear their wedding was a dramatic one. So, find about it also. "
His men nodded and went.

"RK... I am also getting prepared to defend.."

.
.

The day was tiring for both of them. Since the schedule was going to end and they had lot to shoot, each member in the crew worked hard without rest.

Manasa came to his vanity with the costume. He was busy having a mango pudding; lunch for the busy day. RK noticed her and smiled widely. "Hello, Mrs. "

She ignored him and turned to go back.
"Hmm.. somebody is angry..", he quoted.

She turned to him.."Can you tell me one good reason for not being angry?"

RK: "You are with me, RK, the superstar. Everybody forgets their anger, grief, and much more when they see me onscreen.. and you are here, with me , live.. So what more do even want.."

M:"huh...I am done with you RK. Please let me go.. I have work."

RK:"Ok.. your wish. But have some pudding, I am sure you are also missing lunch."

He came near to her.

M:"No thanks, I am fine. "

She turned back, but he held her wrist. "Have a bit, Manu... I insist."