5

Manasa entered the vanity with a blank face. She was welcomed by him, with a smirk. As if he was waiting for her.

RK : "I think Meeraji haven't explained your job. For an experienced professional like Meeraji can sit in her cabin and just sketch the designs. But a fresher cum assistant like you... hmm... That's not enough. A costumer should personally check each and every detail of the costume, accessories, footwear, even makup and hairstyle. "

He paused for a moment and looked at her unpleasant and frustrated face; exactly like what he wanted.

RK : " It's ok. Since you are new and RK being a gentleman, I forgive you.
Wait a minute, I will be right back."

He took the costumes and went towards the dressing room.
Manasa stamped her feet in anger.
"God, why did you made me work under this man. Don't you get anyone else."

Less than two minutes, Manasa heard the unlocking sound of the door. Dressed so quickly, she wondered.
RK came out wearing the red patiala and dark blue kurthi ; partially.
Manasa widened her eyes and turned to the opposite side, witnessing the open buttons of the kurtha.

RK : "So... Manasa ji, come let's start the work. Put on the buttons first and then will decide the accessories. "

Manasa turned back to him.
"Excuse me... Can't you put on buttons on your own. "

"Nah!! Manasa... It's too difficult. Look the dress is so fit. I can't even move my hand. Ooo..." , He said faking a light scream moving his hand. " By the way, this is the one you designed for me right. So.. it's better you make me wear this. "

She looked at him with daggers.

"If you can't, then... It's okay. I will tell Meeraji that you are not fit for the job."
Threatening, blackmailing whatever be the name you give it, RK has his own way to get his wish done.

Manasa went near him and looked straight to his eyes. So as him.
Then she drifted her vision and started to button up his kurtha. His eyes were completely stuck on her. Maybe understanding his gaze, she looked at him, sharing an eyelock.
She didn't realized when she finished up with it. But continued to stay in that position.

The door opened, Makeup and Accessories came right at the moment. Manasa jerked and stepped back.

RK: "Ramu... Don't you know, the door should be knocked before you enter?"

"Sorry sir."

RK sat before the mirror, while the makeup artist did his touch up and hair. Manasa retired to leave.
He clapped his hands twice.
"Accessories" , He said. She stopped and turned back , watching him through the mirror.

Manasa looked at the trolly , that contained different sets of watches, rings , bracelets and footwears. She took a gold and silver broad chain watch. RK extended his hand. Reluctantly she neared and wore him the watch. Manasa took two rings, one of stone studded and other plain golden. She slid them into her fingers.
Likewise she took a chain bracelet and wore him.

Manasa stepped behind.

"Footwear. Shall I go bare foot" . He said .

She took a deep breath and a took the footwear . He kept his legs over the foot rest. Gazing him for a moment, she wore him the set. Smirking wide, he crossed his legs.

Manasa stood up, so as RK.
He glanced himself on the mirror and smiled. "Ramu.. doesn't I look charming today."

"You are always charming sir. But today you have it extra. The dress suits you very well."

Manasa drifted her gaze to the other side.

RK: "Ha..The dress's beauty has increased after RK wore it. After all, this beautiful girl standing infront me designed it, especially for me . Isn't it... Ma.na.sa."

She looked back at him. Then she took a red piece of cloth and folded it in a triangle shape. Manasa neared him and placed it firmly inside his pocket, protruding it a bit.

"All Set RK Sir." , She said with a smirk. "Now can I leave..?"

He nodded slightly.

"Thank you Sir. By the way, you look really good. Because the dress suits you perfectly. This is called talent. Bye."

She left with the room with a victory smile, followed by Ramu. Saleem has already entered in between their conversation.

RK : "Salem, do you know who is she..?"

S: "No sir."

RK : "She is the one, the only girl who doesn't fall for RK's charm. The one who has the same level of attitude as RK. Ma.na.sa."

The day went like that with silent fights between the two. Manasa throwing daggers through eyes. And RK striking it with his smirk.

Manasa rushed in to her room, throwing her bag on the chair and herself on the bed. She was hell angry for the man who spoiled her whole day.

"Akka... You are back. How was the day ?" , Misha joined her .

A frustrated Manasa sat on the bed.
"Misha... I swear... The death of Super Star RK will be of my hands. I... I just hate that idiot. Attitude and arrogance to the peak. Plus the ego and pride . Oh God!!! I don't like him at all.!! "

Misha stood silent , which was something unusual. Normally she would have started a war with anyone who speaks ill about her favorite hero. Such a die heart fan she was of RK. Her unusual behavior catched the attention of Manasa.
"What.. why are you so silent today..?"

"Nah...nah..  actually, my mind diverted to films and daily soaps. Have you noticed... Always , and everywhere... The hero and heroine will be like enemies of world war, fighting for each and every stupid reason. As the days go by..  something happens like, the will just turn exactly opposite. "

"So...what..?"

"So... What if... RK is the hero and.. ah... You are his heroi--"

"Shut up Misha. I will kill you. "
Manasa ran behind her sister throwing each and every thing that comes on her hand.

Life is always a mistery. No one knows what's gonna happen next. Just as them.

Hello guys.. 
How's the chappiee..

I am not asking how are you all. Because none of us are that happy now. Covid 19 patients are increasing drastically. I hope you all are safe.

And yes.. our beloved Bava / Bro , Rana is finally engaged. Very happy news ofcourse.

Thank you.
Annujam.