CHAPTER XX: A Wicked Girl & A Boyish Girl

Chapter 20: A WICKED GIRL & A BOYISH GIRL

- Taewoo's POV -

Today is really the worst... Sure I'm happy that Hyung and the others took effort to do this for me but it seems that I ruined this party... And I hurt Yoomin again now that she treats me better now. But they can't blame me... That bruises on Hanni's arm... The two of them were together in the restroom... And Hanni even saif that Yoomin's the one who did it, if not, why would she lie when it's the first time they saw each other?? All of it doesn't make sense at all. I don't know what to believe anymore. I better go home now..

I also left the room and went outside, there I see Hanni talking on the phone. "You know, Taewoo agreed to meet up with me! But there's some nuisance. It's that Yoomin girl. I never thought she's friends with Taewoo and Minjae! How annoying!!", I overheard her talking over the phone. Yoomin? I know eavesdropping is bad but I wanna know more . And she's talking about Yoomin too, I better check this out. "Damn that girl is really scary. I thought it was only a rumour that that Yoomin is scary. Her grip was really tight. But then you know what. I made up some bruises on my arm to frame up Yoomin. Then Taewoo believed in me rather than Yoomin. How cool is that!", what did she just say?! She framed up Yoomin?! I'm really such an idiot for believing her!

"Oh Hanni! What did you just say? You framed up Yoomin?", I came out from where was I eavesdropping.

"Oppa? You heard my conversation?", Hanni looked at me really tensed and nervous. "I-It's not wh-what you think! She really grabbed my hand tightly!!!", she continued.

"After listening to your call you think I would still believe you? Don't show your face to me ever again!", I yelled at her so loud that my throat started to feel dry and hurt. Every people eho passes by by the karaoke box looked at me. But I care less.

"Oppa!", Hanni looked at me with a pair of teary eyes. But in exchange I glared at her with full of despise and hatred. I bet Yoomin would also look at me with those kind of eyes like how I look at Hanni now. I'm nothing different from Hanni, we're both despicable and I hate myself for believing her. I should go to her and apologize for what happened. I guess we fight way too often. Ah Taewoo you idiot! I walk away and left Hanni in fron of the karaoke box. My destination would be the convinience shop and apologize to Yoomin. I've upsetted her way too much! And we only know each other for about 2 months. This has really become a mess.

-Hanni's POV-

I finally arrive at home and this irritating girl keeps popping in my mind. Damn it! Damn that Yoomin! She should go and burn to hell!!! It's not even that easy to talk to Taewoo oppa and she ruined everything!!! And why the hell is she friends with them?! That doesn't make sense!!!

All the pain that I felt has only gone to waste. I even hit my arm with a f*cking hairbrush to get some bruise, why did oppa have to hear my conversation. Everything's ruined! Taewoo oppa hates me already! Yoomin damn you! I f*cking hate you b*tch.

Tears started to form in my eyes. I really liked Taewoo... But now, it hasn't even started and it's already over. Yoomin is really a devil! How can be a devil like her be friends with angels like Taewoo and Minjae?! I am definitely going to make your life miserable. Hope you enjoy the next school year. I took out my cutter and wipes it diligently. And a smile curved in my lips inwardly. Park Yoomin.

- Yoomin's POV -

"Damn that red-haired idiot!!!", I began to make a havoc in my room. Punching all over the places but my biggest victim is my pillow, which I think will be destroyed soon. Then suddenly someone knocked at the door, "Yah! Minnie-ah! Everything's OK?", it was definitely Jinsu oppa's voice. "Ah yes. Don't worry...", I lied. "You're lying!", what the did he hear my mind speaking?!, "I know you're not alright. I know you since you're still a toddler. You can't lie to me about trivial things.", he continues. "Seriously oppa. You're the only one I can trust.", I go to the door and opens it. "Don't tell such things. Kiseok, your brother, Minjae and Taewoo are still there.", Jinsu oppa hugged me as soon as I opened the door for him. "Taewoo? You must be kidding me!", seriously... "Don't say that, he was just surprised and panicking that's why he couldn't answer...", oppa unhugged me and puts his hands on my shoulder and looked at me with kind eyes. "Oppa..", I hugged him back. "There's still an old Yoomin part in you, huh. That old Yoomin who laughs carelessly and who was so close to me. I wonder when will you get all of your memory back...", Jinsu oppa hugged me and and caress my back. I feel so warm and safe inside whenever he's with me. I don't need my painful memories I don't want to retrieve them and I don't need them at all. "I don't want any unpleasant memory...", I told him. "How can you act like this, when you can't even remember anything. Don't you want to go and get a check-up again?", I let go of oppa and he looks at me with worried eyes. "Oppa. It's already been 2 years since that accident. I won't remember those shards of memories again. More of that I don't want to. My brain may have forgotten but my heart did not. I can still feel the pain though I don't know who and how they caused it. Remembering those things, won't that make me even more miserable?", I sat on my bed and Jinsu oppa still looks at me with a worried pair of eyes. "Then why don't you start anew? And make friends?", oppa you're so dumb... "How can i when I already have a bad reputation.", I said Oppa bluntly. "Ah, damn it! How can your life be so ruined at a young age?! I should have taken care of you much better. I don't know what would I do if you really died in that accident.", Oppa fell on his knees and put hischead on his hands. "Oppa... Don't blame yourself... You were the one who took care of me please don't blame yourself, ok?", I walk to oppa and lifted up his head, his eyes and nose were red. Was he crying?