CHAPTER V: Diva and Dino

Chapter 5: Diva and Dino

-Author's POV-

"Yah oppa, Seokkie 1umma's working today right?", that was the first thing Yoomin asked Jinsu. "Yes, he should be in shift today.", Jinsu answered and continues eating his breakfast, "By the way... I saw you sleeping behind the door... Why were you there?", Jinsu continued. "I... ummm...", Yoomin started to drink her coffee crazily, "I was thinking...then I got sleepy and fell asleep right there...", she averted her eyes from Jinsu's. "Behind the door....?", Jinsu was suspicious of her actions. What kind of person in the right mind would fall asleep behind the door? "It's not important... forget it!", she became tensed and flustered. "Suspicious...." said Jinsu. "FORGET IT!", Yoomin gave him that cold piercing glare. Jinsu flinched and became as behave as a little puppy and just finished his breakfast. The atmosphere became soundless and finished their breakfast without talking.

"Say, that red-haired guy won't be coming today, right?", Yoomin suddenly spoke after the long silnced period of time in the kitchen. "Of course he'd be coming. He's new, so he'll attend more often now.", Jinsu looked at her, "Why did you ask?". "No-nothing!", Yoomin answered. "Really suspicious...." Jinsu mumbled to himself. "Are you going to hang out in the shop today?", Jinsu asked Yoomin. "Of course! Umma is there~ I'll hang out with him.", Yoomin happily answered, she only gets that happy if she could see Kiseok, an another worker in shop. Yoomin shone the brightest, with her rarely seen smile. "I'm going to go outside for a walk!" Yoomin went straight to her room and changed her clothes. After she changed, she just rushed out of her room and dashed down from their apartment.

"I must not let oppa know that I fell asleep while I was thinking about that dumb red-haired guy...!", Yoomin's steps became heavier, her actions were so unnatural. She looked like a robot walking on the street. Yoomin started to run to calm herself down. She couldn't accept the fact that she fell asleep behimd the door while thinking about someone who pissed her off. Yoomin ran and ran for about 20 min. The sky seems to have gotten darker and there's a sign of a summer rain. A drop of water fell on her skin, she looked up at the sky and saw the dark clouds. In just a few seconds, it poured a heavy rain. There's no sign of it stopping in a short time. Good thing she was near a park, she could take shelter around there. But tbere was no roof where hshe could shade in. There's only a slide. Yoomin went under it and it somehow protected her from the rain.

Under that slide, Yoomin stayed there for at least 10 minutes. The yoil in that playground started to become muddy and sticky. Her clothes are half-drenched by the rain and is a bit dirty from the ground. Yoomin just sit there with her head burried between her arms and knees. She just patiently waited for the rain to stop.

Yoomin opened her eyes, and saw some legs in front of her. She lifted up her head to see who it was. It was Minjae, looking down at her with his big round eyes, holding up an umbrella and a plastic from a bakery. It seems like he was out on buying some bread.

"Park Yoomin? You, what are you doing here?", Minjae asked her.

"I'm taking a shelter from the rain...What are you doing here in this park?"

"Well, I saw a girl under this slide... I was wondering who it was and it turned out to be you... I'm on my way home..." Yoomin suddenly sneezed. "Yah, are you cold??? You might catch a cold, let me bring you to your store, before you even get sick.", Minjae smiled at her. "No, I'm ok.", Yoomin refused and looked down again to the ground. "Yah! It's rude to refuse someone's offer!", Minjae crossed his arms and loomed down at her. "Who says that....", Yoomin mumbled to herself. "Well, at least accept this umbrella, I'll be ok since I live near here.", he once again smiled at her and leaned her his umbrella. Minjae took Yoomin's hand, "Whoa, you must have been cold. Your hand is as cold as ice, how long have you been staying here..." and he passes her bis umbrella. He smiled at her and uses the plastic bag of the bakery as his umbrella. He crossdd his arm over his head and the plastic over his hand. Minjae waved at Yoomin who was staying under the slide and started to run. Yoomin was left alone with an umbrella. "Why do they like to mind someone elses problem?!", Yoomin looked at Minjae's broad back as his figure gets smaller and smaller until he was completely gone through the heavy rain.