CHAPTER XIX: Taewoo's special day

Chapter 19: TAEWOO'S SPECIAL DAY

-Author's POV -

The time has finally come, Taewoo's anticipated birthday. Everyone's getting readied for this celebration except for one person. Taewoo himself. He doesn't expect anything and so he slept in until noon while everyone's discussing one more time for Taewoo's birthday. Minjae, Yoomin, Jinsu and Kiseok met up in Jinsu's house to complete their surprise plan.

"So yeah, Jinsu hyung. Call Taewoo at 1:50 pm say it's something urgent. And tell him you should meet up at 2 or a bit later in the subway station.", Minjae explains Jinsu what he has to do. "OK. Gotcha!", Jinsu shows him a thumbs up. "And everyone can wait at 1:45-2:00 pm by the karaoke bar. "Well. Are you sure this'll work?", Yoomin killing the mood again. "Oh c'mon. Everything will be alright!", Minjae pats Yoomin's shoulder and Yolmin is giving him the deadly glare."Aigoo~ it's my son's birthday huh~", here's the typical Kiseok claiming that Taewoo is his son. "Son?", Yoomin and Minjae startled. "I told you I'll make him my son!", a smile slowly curved into Kiseok's face. "Aish. Umma...", Yoomin snorted at him. "Hhohohoho!!! Yoomin are you jealous?", Kiseok rubs his elbows on Yoomin's arm. "Ha! As if!", she steps backward and shows him her tongue. "Aigoo~ How cute!", Kiseok just smiled at her and kind of squeals too. "Aigo stop this now.", Jinsu butted in and puts both his hands on Yoomin and Kiseok's head. "Ay! Hyung! I'm not a lil kid!", Kiseok pouted. "Oh yes you are! Let's listen to Minjae, ung?", Jinsu shifted his hands on their neck and headlocked them. "ahahah hyung, let them go. In fact I'm already finished. I guess.", Minjae laughed.

"Is that so? See you later then!", Jinsu waved weirdly because he hasn't let go of Yoomin and Kiseok yet. "Minjae til later!", Kiseok also waved and smiled at him despite being captured by Jinsu. And Yoomin hasn't said anything as usual. "Later~", Minjae exited Jinsu's house.

"Oh well, we'll be going downstairs and open the shop until 1 o'clock. It'll be open for at least 3 hours.", Jinsu lets go of Yoomin but still has Kiseok in his powerful arms. "Yah! Hyung will you finally let me go?!", Kiseok struggles inside of Jinsu's arms, trying to free himself, but Jinsu just ignores him. Dragging Kiseok downstairs, while headlocking him.

"Such a hassle just for Taewoo. Can't Minjae just make it a normal party?! Trying to make things harder!!! So dumb.", as soons as Yoomin's left alone, she starts nagging about how complicated the situation is. Annoyingly she sat down on the sofa and turns the tv on, watching some drama. She doesn't only watch tv, she also has bunch of chips on her hand. Eating while watching tv, perfect combination isn't it?! "Ah... Summer is almost over... I have to see bunch of annoying persons again.", Yoomin sighed. Speaking of summer, Yoomin suddenly recalled the last day before summer vacation. Recalling that girl who was brave enough to face Yoomin despite of being feared by many. "Those girls made too much hassle right before the vacation started... Why am I even thinking about them?! They're not even important!", she suddenly stands up from the sofa and looked really pissed. Straightly going to her bedroom and opens the closet to get change of clothes. After getting what she wants, she quickly go to her bathroom and opens the faucet and waits until the tub gets full. Yoomin quickly fishes out her phone and turns the music on. Obviously, it'll be SHINee. Without even hesitating she plays Obsession. Continuesly listening to music while waiting for the tub to be filled. After a few minutes it's already ready and she lies inside, closing her eyes and sleeps in as usual. It's easy for her to fall asleep because SHINee songs are almost her lullaby. Not even five minutes have passed and she's already in her dreamland.

- Jinsu's POV -

"Oh, it's already 1:00 pm. Time to close the shop for a while now.", I said to Kiseok. I have to close the shop, because of the party that will happen later. I guess, closing it for a short time isn't that bad.