CHAPTER XVIII: Preparations and Stalker

Chapter 18: PREPARATIONS AND STALKERS

- Author's POV -

As same as every other summer day, today is also a hot sunny day. Everyone are working in the shop diligently except for Taewoo who's on his break this day. More customers are coming in and out of the shop than usual, which also is very good for Jinsu though it makes them really busy. Then around noon, Minjae decided to to take a visit in the shop.

"Oh Minjae-yah! Long time no see!", Jinsu quickly greeted him as soon as he entered the store. And as expected Yoomin didn't gave a f*ck and just went to the farthest section of the store to check if everything's ok and makes a discount to the soon expired stuffs. "Oh hello Jinsu hyungnim I haven't seen you here the day I came over... ", Minjae greeted Jinsu back but quickly turned around and stops Yoomin for a while, " Yoomin ssi! Do you have a moment for a few second?", he grabs her hand to make sure she'll notice him. Yoomin turned around and kind of shoot her death glare then looks down at her tightly gripped hand. Minjae noticed it and said sorry right away and let go of her hand.

"It's about what I told you the other day. It's just I'm going to tell you guys about my plans. You will be coming right?", Minjae looks at them with a flaming desperate eyes. "Sure.", Jinsu said excitedly. The both guys averted their eyes to Yoomin, putting her in real pressure. Yoomin just looks at them with knitted brows and says:" Just to tell you something, he looked really sad yesterday. You better plan this real hard and good." Minjae and Jinsu stared at her real confused. "This means you're coming?", Minjae asked. Yoomin didn't answer and just turn away and goes back to where she's heading to. "Wait!", Minjae grabbed her wrist once again "You don't know what our plan are... And isn't there aother person working here? He's also a collegue so I guess we have to invite him too. " "Then don't beat around the bush and just say it directly!", Yoomin sounded really pissed off. "Chill a bit I'll tell you about it now... So here's the plan........", Minjae told them what he wanted for Taewoo's Surprise party. "Well please pass this to the other one too. Well I have to go and prepare things, see you tomorrow then! Oh wait his favourite drinks... Better not forget them", Minjae chuckled and went over to the fridge section where all yoghurt, milk etc are. "What a nice best friend Taewoo has. Don't you agree?", Jinsu looked over to Yoomin who is looking at Minjae going to the fridge section. "How should I know.", Yoomin quickly turn around and looks really dazed, staring into nothing as if she's in a deep thought. "Oops... Was I just insensitive right now?", Jinsu puts his hand in front of his lips showing a surprised face.

Not soon after Minjae went to the counter with a few ingredients and banana milk. "Minjae, you really do care a lot for Taewoo don't you?", Jinsu asked him while checking the items. "Well yeah we've been together for a really long time. I treat him as my blood-related brother.", Minjae smiles gently. "Awoo~ be careful~ many people might understand it wrong.", Jinsu smiled brightly at Minjae. "Oh come on hyung, it's not like it'll kill us hearing those statements. I mean Yoomin is there. Though she just fantasizes about it. "Heeh~ so you know that huh?", Jinsu sighed then grin. "Well... Yeah... The day we went to the zoo... She was fangirling too much like there's no tomorrow. Let's say it was pretty amusing the way she acted, it's so different from the usual her.", Minjae sneered. "Well I guess she has pretty much opened up to you guys.", Jinsu smiled brightly. "Stop your chattering! You're holding up the line!", some man who is lining up at the counter shouted furiously. "Oh well hyung, I guess see ya tomorrow then.", Minjae quickly went outside before the situation get worse. "Sorry for making you wait.", Jinsu apologized to the next person in line. "No no it's fine.", the old lady said. Jinsu bowed once again to show his sincerety. This time for sure no hindrance from work. Time went by pretty fast, customers are almost gone and now Jinsu called Yoomin for a second. "Yoomin at the counter please!", Jinsu pushed the speaker button and called Yoomin. After hearing the announcement Yoomin went straight to the counter without even finishing what she's doing, what she has on her hand she just put it away and goes to Jinsu.