CHAPTER III: The start

Chapter 3: The start

- Yoomin's POV -

I was on my slumber, until a familiar voice could been heard, "Yoomin-ah! Wake up!". I opened my eyes and saw my older cousin, Jinsu oppa. "What's wrong?", i asked in a annoyed quiet voice.Destroying my sleep was something I hated. "Please take care of the new part-timer. I have to go somewhere.", Jinsu oppa answered. "What?! No! I don't want to!", just what the hell is he thinking? Waking me up at this kind of time just to take care of a new guy?! Well... he DID help me... But 'this' and 'that' are another story! "N-O! I've got to go now! Bye~", just like that, that chicken-loving-dude left me with no choice and disappeared in a split second. "Aish! Seriously!!", I've got a bad feeling...

I got out of my bed and tidied myself up, including showering, toothbrushing and changing into fresh clothes. After I changed, I went downstairs to supervise that new part-timer. I don't feel like seeing him. As soon as I entered the shop, a red-haired guy ran up to me and greet me,"Yoomin-ssi, good morning! Aren't you be resting now?". "Whose fault do you think is that?", seriously this guy is so nosy. "...Mine?", Taewoo looked at me with a guilty look. There he goes with his puppy eyes again ... "Of course!", what is this, I suddenly felt a sting somewhere around my heart? "I'm so sorry!... What should I do?", Taewoo apologized to me, but I don't know, I can't tell if it's sencere or if it's sarcasm, I may be thinking too much. "Firstly, change into your uniform", I handed him the uniform that I took out of the mini drawer where the spare new T-Shirts were. "Where can I change?", Taewoo asked. "There's a mini changing room behind that door.", I pointed at the door next to the cashier. "Oh, by the way you have your own locker inside.", I handed him the key for 'locker 02'.

- Taewoo's POV / Author's POV -

The excited new worker went inside the changing room.

<Whoa~ I've got my own locker? Daebak! >. Taewoo sees another locker with a lock. <So there's another worker here?>. As soon as he finished changing he immediately goes back to the shop.

- Yoomin's POV & Author's POV -

Taewoo came out of the door with his new uniform. "I'm done~", he said it with a lively voice. "Well then start mopping the floor.", I commanded him and gave him the mop, "And don't forget to greet the customers when they come in.", I added. "Yes,sir!", what's with 'yes,sir' ? Pfft.

Taewoo started to mop the floor nicely. Not long after an old woman came in. "Welcome~", Taewoo welcomed her in a cheerful voice just like how Yoomin instructed him. "Omo, a new part-timer?", the old woman talked to Taewoo. "Yes.", Taewoo answered and smiles brightly. "Aigo~ How cute!", the old lady seems to be fond of Taewoo. Taewoo couldn't give an answer and just laughed forcefully.

The woman finally left Taewoo alone with his work and started grocery shopping. 15 minutes passed and the only customer finished shopping. The lady walks up to the cashier, where Yoomin is sitting with a gloomy expression on her face. A complete opposite of what she has taught Taewoo.

The lady looked at my fully bruised face,"Aigo, you fought again?". I must ignore, ignore, ignore... Behind her Taewoo is whispering something, 'Yoomin ssi! Smile!'. He even showed a gesture, putting his both pointer fingers on the both ends of his mouth and pulled it up to show a smiley. The lady talked to me once again, "You're really a bad girl!". She looked at me with a didsgusted mixed with scared face. I clenched my teeth and prevent to say something. I just scanned her things so that she can finally leave the store and leave me alone. *click click*. The grandma left out a big sigh, "Haa~ what can I expect from a child who hasn't got any parent."

- Taewoo's POV & Author's POV -

My god, that grandma is so rude! She's really too much! If she wasn't an elderly I might have punched her and kick her out of the store already. But there's nothing I can do for Yoomin ssi. I can just stand here and look at her how she's being humilated, and I hate it.