CHAPTER VI: Diva and Dino Part II

CHAPTER 6: Diva and Dino Part II

-Kiseok's POV-

At the same night when the accident happen, I went after work in that cafe where that annoying dino guy works. I bid farewell to Yoomin andbthe other guys. The heavy rain hasn't stopped at all, so I grabbed my umbrella and went out in the pouring rain. The rain was so strong that you could merely see the road in front of you. My umbrella almost turned upside-down because of the strong wind. The direction I was taking was against the wind, it makes it hard for me to walk forward because of the wind pressure. It was 9 pm, very dark and there are no stars at all, hidden behindbthe dark clouds that is emitting the strong rain. Thank goodness, the lamp on the sidewalk are still working giving me light to see what is ahead of me. Doing this just because of that dino guy, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have paid for something i didn't needed and I wouldn't have need to go against the weather. The location he gave me gets nearer and nearer. A few more walks and the cafe sign can be seen, but not in this kind of weather. I walked and walked until I saw a house full of light. There, I saw the cafe I was looking for. In the sign says 'Lucifer Cafe', that's exactly what I have been looking for for the past 15 minutes. I stopped for a bit and stared at the cafe.

I closed my umbrella, and opened the door that leads inside the cafe. The sudden light that came from the cafe blinded me for a second. Then someone welcomed me. It was that dino dude. "Oh! Kiseok ssi, right?", he looked up at me and greeted me with a smile. The height gap between us were pretty big. About 6 cm difference. Seeing from above, his eyes twinkled while looking at me, probably because of the bright lights. "You're the only one who came?", he looked behind my back to see if somebody else was with me. "Well, sorry to disappoint you!", I knitted my brows and looked away from him. "Pardon me, I didn't mean it like that. Well, have a seat first, I'll be done in 30 minutes." He led me to a table for 1 person. "What? You're going to make me wait for 30 minutes?!", this guy... who does he thinks he is!!! Making me go under that heavy rain and now this?! I don't really feel good around him. "I'm really sorry, I have to work. I already got scolded this afternoon from my boss. Please deal with it, just this once!", he put his hands together and closed his eyes and seriously begged me to wait for half an hour. I just glared at him and sat down on the chair where he has shown me. "I'm going to treat you some hot drink! Wait here.", I got a smile in exchange of my cold glare. Usually, everyone whom I glared at starts to get stiffed and scared. But this guy... he showed me a smile. Hmph so what? He's still annoying. I rolled my eyes and looked at a different direction.

I just waited for that Jonghee guy and looked outside the window. The rain seems to be getting weaker. It'll probably stop soon. 5 minutes have passed, Jonghee finally came. He put down some hot drink on my table. It was a cafe au lait with a coffee art. There was a little dinosaur drawing on the surface. It was pretty cute I must admit. "I'm the one who made this, hehe ♡", he proudly said to me and started to grin.

I took a sip of the cafe au lait he made and Jonghee just stares at me with an idiotic face. "Whoa, it's so good! Did you deally make this?", I was surprised. He just nodded at me with a satisfied face.The texture, the taste and the temperature were perfect. I have never taste a good cafe au lait like this before. Not to sweet and not to bitter, he also mads the temperature drinkable. I could easily drink it without burning my tongue. Jonghee really thinks about the customers.

Jonghee's face suddenly got near with mine. My heartbeat got faster and my pupils widened. Why did it become like this?! No, no, calm down myself! It was just too sudden that's why! There's definitely no other meaning behind this sudden high heartrate. "You've got milk on beside your lips.", Jonghee said. He's so near that I could feel his breath, my heart starts to thump crazily. He lifted up his hand and touched my face. From my cheek he goes further down on my lips area. Then, he carefully and tenderly wiped the milk stain on my face. I couldn't control my body for a second, my whole body froze when he started to touch me. "Done. Now you're clean again.",he cheerfhlly said to me, his words made me got back to my senses. "What are you doing!", I yelled with a red face. All the cusromers looked at me. I quickly sat down from embarassment. "S-sorry, I just wanted to tease you.", the smile on his face starts to fade away.

A girl from other table called Jonghee to take her order and her friends'. "I must continue working now.", he said and quietly left me. I couldn't say anything, I just stared at the cafe au lait that he made and it made me remember what has just happened. It obviously made my face blush, mixed with shyness and embarassment. I lifted up my head and took glances of Jonghee on the other table. The time he left the girls' table, the girls started to whisper things. Saying that he's hot and cute. I could clearly sense that he's popular with girls. I tried to avert my thoughts on that guy to something else. But there's nothing coming in my head. I just drink the delicious drink he made for me before it gets cold.

Even though I drank coffee, I still felt sleepy. There's still plenty of time until he's done. My eyes start to close. The tireness I felt from work overpowered the coffee I drank. I tried not to close my eyes,but my lids got heavier and heavier and I fell in a deep slumber.

20 minutes have passed. Someone woke me up from my nap. I opened my eyes and the figure I first saw was Jonghee. He gets nearer my ear , my heart starts to beat faster as soon as I woke up. Jonghee whispered me something, "Kiseok ssi you're drooling." He took a step backward and smiled at me. His words cometely woke me up. I wiped my drool quickly. "I didn't wipe it because, I thought you may get angry again.", the memories 20 minutes ago started to flashback. My face got redder and hotter. "You're face is red-", he touched my forehead and his, "-you're also kind of hot.. Did you possibly caught a cold?". Jonghee looked at me confusely and full of care. "N-no I'm fine. I jerked his hand.", looking away from him. "Sorry for making you wait, here's the money I borrowed from you earlier." He gave me the money I lent him "Thank you for lending me the money. Hehe."

"It's so dark outside and the rain hasn't stopped yet. I'll take you home." said Jonghee while straightly looking at my eyes. "Huh?! Are you kidding me? I'm not a girl!", I don't know why, but I just snapped out. "Yah, I'm just being kind! What's wrong with you?! Do you really have to act like that??? I've been trying to be polite since today in the morning, despite you being mean to me!", the time that quiet cheerful guy errupted surprised me. I never thought that he was just holding back earlier. His innocent self suddenly turned into a short-tempered guy. It made me feel guilty and fear starts to linger on me. That angry face,, i haven't seen it before. I don't know him that long in fact it's too short, but my first expression of him wasn't something like this.

We didn't talk for a while, he just looked up at me, his cute brown puppy eyes turned cold. "Fine. I was just offering my help. Do what you want!", Jonghee just left me in the cafe. He opened his umbrella and just walked under the rain, without even looking at me. We just fought like lovers even though we're not even friends. Just a few hours ago, we were a complete strangers.

_______________________________ 

Author's notice~

another update but a short one~ 

But still I hope you enjoy this chapter~

comment, like and click fan~ 

it'll motivate me to write further :) 

just a simple comment will do :) ♡

I'll just update and update before it gets busier in school~ ⊙﹏⊙