CHAPTER XXII - End of Summer

Chapter 22 - End of summer

- Yoomin's POV -

♪ 새 메시지가 있어요 - 새 메시지가 있어요 ♪ (=you've got a new message) "Who is it... Oh wait... There can only be one person... He's the only one who has my number...", I reached to the side table and takes my phone to see what that monkey send me.

## Yoomin-ah! Don't forget about tomorrow!!!

11 am in front of the library!!

And yeah you better start calling me oppa soon! ('・_・')

well then see you tomorrow! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ ##

The nerves of this monkey!

My eye twitched and angrily pressed the reply button.

##in your dreams!##

Hmph! ♪ 새 메시지가 있어요 - 새 메시지가 있어요 ♪ "Heok!", whoa that shocked me! What a fast texter!

## yaaaaah!!!

Call me oppa!!!!

(♯`∧')/ ##

Haha what a childish monkey!

## childish monkey~ *merong* ##

Woah! Why am I even arguing with this guy? More of that such a childish message! I should stop this already and eat dinner... "Yaaaaah! Yoomin ah!!!!", Jinsu yelled from the kitchen to Yoomin's bedroom. Eek speaking of the devil!! "Yes oppa!? I'll be coming out now!", I don't want to make him angry... He's the last person I can ever make angry... ♪ 새 메시지가 있어요 - 새 메시지가 있어요 ♪

## you look more like a monkey~ *merong* to you too! ⊂((・⊥・))⊃ YooMonkey~ ㅋㅋㅋ

I'm going to call you Yoomonkey from now on!~ YOOMONKEY~ ##

"Wh-what?!", I'm going to kill this guy!!

"You wanna die?!", I speak loudly as I type these words on my phone. Then suddenly, the door went open, making such a loud sounds. And the man behind that sound is Jinsu oppa!!! "Yoomin-ah~ aren't you the one who wants to die?" He smiled while saying that gritting his teeth. "O-oppa....-", My eyes went bigger as soon as I saw his build, his scary build. Seriously he and my bro are the only one who I get scared at. "You little kid, what are you doing the whole time?! I've been calling you for a while now!", uh-oh he's extremely angry. "E-ey oppa come on let's go. The food is waiting!", i tried to hirry up to calm oppa down. I locked pur arms togethet And dragged him to the dining room. "You're acting suspiciously Yoomin!", I'm not looking at him, but I can feel his stares stabbing through my back. "Su-suspicious? Oh c'mon... What are you talking about?", am I really that easy to read? "See! That's what I-" "That's just hunger oppa! C'mon let's eat!", I interrupted him before he could even finished his sentence and finally arrived in the dining room. That felt so long.

"I'm keeping my eyes on you!", said Jinsu oppa, while doing that 'I'm watching you" stance plus that angry voice. Oh geez, why can't he stay innocent? Since when is he so sharp... "Oh come on you don't have to watch me! Let's eat! Your beloved chicken is waiting to enter your excited stomach.", I forced him to take a seat and avoided catching his eyes. "Well my chicken is more important than you...", he grabbed the chicken with his bare hand. "Wow ouch!", so I'm less important than a chicken huh. ♪ 새 메시지가 있어요 - 새 메시지가 있어요 ♪ "Eek!", damn this surprised me! I fished my phone which is in my pocket and look at the message.

##Why? You're going to kill me?

I bet you can't kill a guy as cute as me! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)##