CHAPTER XII: A cute little date- Part I

Chapter 12: A CUTE LITTLE DATE - PART I

-Yoomin's POV-

It's Saturday, the appointed time, when I made a promise to bring Minjae's little brother, Yoonho, to the amusement park or the zoo. It's easier here, 'cause the zoo and the theme park are connected to each other. But... What time are we going to meet? Can't even call them. But if I remembered it correctly... 10 am? What time is it now? I looked a my cellphone to check what time is it. My cellphone says 8:49 am. Enough time I guess. Hmm. I better make some sandwiches so we won't need to buy foods when we go there. It doesn't take too much time so it'll be Ok. I still have time make food and take a bath.

I just wake up, so the first thing to do is brush my teeth. I went to the bathroom connected in my room. There are a bathroom per room so there's enough privacy. Actually, Jinsu oppa's parents are rich. They are in London right now, they own a hotel in Seoul, a villa in the seaside, but Jinsu oppa didn't want to completely rely on them. So they lent him few money to build this shop and this whole room. What a luck that they made a room where I can stay while oppa is in another town.

I took my toothbrush and put toothpaste on the top and I start brushing my teeth. Next thing to do is wash my face~ so refreshing. Finished washing my face time to make sandwiches now and I should probably make more for the other three. Minyeo unni is still sleeping in my room and Yoobin oppa in Jinsu oppa's room.

I slowly and carefully closed the door so I won't wake unni up. I went to the kitchen and look for the ingredients. Loafbread, cabbage, tomato, mayonnaise, butter and nutella for Yoonho. *creak* I heard a door opening. I hope it's not from my room. I looked behind and damn! It IS my room! I woke unni up. "Unni! Sorry for waking you up.", I quickly apologized to her. She shook her head, "No problem. What are you doing?", she went to the kitchen. "Just a lunch box for today.", I honestly answered. "Going somewhere? A date?", she naughtily asked and grinned. "It's not a date!", my face turned red and hot "I just promised a friend that I'll go with his little brother to theme park or aquarium.", I continued. "Heeeh~", she sounded totally not convinced. "Let me help you after I washed my self.", she smiled at me. What a nice person! Only if the other girls are as nice and as loyal as her. Then the world will be a lot better.

Hmm.. There's not enough loaf bread here. I'm going to take a pack downstairs. So I left the flat and went to the shop for some bread. "Oppa! There's no bread at home, I'll take one from here.", I went to the cashier where Jinsu oppa is sitting. "Alright~" he answered but he doesn't even look at me. What a rude guy~ oh well. I went to the bread corner and looked for loafbread. I found one and left right after, but Kiseok umma stopped me. "Yoomin, getting ready for your date?", how does he know I'll be going out today? "eh?", I'm your umma no need to hide anything!", he pats my shoulder. I just look at him with a confused face. "have fun! And dress girlier!", he winked at me. I suddenly got goosebumps. Why should I dress girlier? So troublesome. "Well then, see you later umma!", I waved my hand slightly and goes back upstairs.

I opened the door to our flat with the bread on my hand. "Oh you're back. I wondered where you have gone to.", she welcomed me on the hallway. "I just took bread downstairs.", I showed her the bread. "Well then, let's start! By the way I cooked some rice to make rice balls.", she smiled at me and we went to the kitchen. I took out the ingredients and we start making sandwiches. I made the sandwiches and she's the one who puts them in the lunchbox. I should overmake some for Jinsu and Yoobin oppa. "Unni, aren't you hungry?", I asked her. "No~ I can just eat with your brother later.", she answered. She's so wasted by my bro. Wonder what's so good about that evil.

Few minutes have passed and the rice is finished. We are now ready for making rice balls. Some of them are filled with umeboshi, a red sour thing, some tuna and plain rice with some seasonings and of course nori~ Nori is a must when it comes to rice ball.