CHAPTER XIII: A cute little date - PART II

Chapter 13: A CUTE LITTLE DATE - PART II

-Author's POV-

"Let's go!", Minjae shouted. They walk toward the entrance. Minjae held his little brother's hand, so he won't get lost. Yoonho hold onto Yoomin's hand, too. "Hehehe.", Yoonho smiled at her. Walking like that they looked like a family. "Yah! Why do you guys have to hold hands like that?!", Taewoo shouted angrily. "Why not? Are you jealous?", Minjae smirked at him. "Jea-jealous?! Why would I?", Taewoo began to stutter. Yoomin gave Taewoo Yoonho's hand so he won't be jealous. "Eh?", Taewoo didn't mean that he also wants to hold Yoonho's hand. "Hahaha!", Minjae started laughing, "How cute~". So Taewoo changed place with Yoomin. Taewoo on the left side Yoonho in the middle and Minjae on the other end. "hehe Yaoi~", Yoomin murmured to herself and smiled a bit. "Hmm? Did you say something?", Taewoo turned around, "Ah she's smiling!". "Yah! Do you have any problem?", Yoomin glared at him, "is it really rare to see someone smiling?!." "Well if it's you...then yes.", Taewoo straightfully answered. Yoonho left Taewoo's and Minjae's side and ran to Yoomin. He tugged her hand, "Hurry. Let's go", he looked up to Yoomin with a pair of big eyes like Minjae's. Yoonho pulled her and ran up to the monkeys. So in the end Yoomin and Yoonho are the ones who are holding hands.

They began to go through the zoo. "Yoomin ssi, should I carry the basket?", Minjae asked? "Eh? If you insist...", she answered. "What's inside?", Taewoo, our little conscious guy asked. "Lunch... 'cause the foods are expensive here.", then Yoonho pulled her somewhere else. "How a nice girl~", Taewoo smiled. " I knew that even before you know her.", Minjae silently whispered to himself. "Did you say something?" "Ah no. Let's go! Before we even lose them!", Minjae tapped Taewoo's shoulder and walked faster.

The four of them watched the animals happily. The most excited persons were Taewoo and Yoonho. They entered the amphibian house. Inside there are different kind of snakes, even the poisonous snakes are inside. Yoonho ran behind Minjae and holds onto his T-shirt, "I'm scared...", Yoonho's grip became more stronger. "Yoonho, look it's your brother!", Yoomin pointed at the frogs that are just behind them. "F-frog...", Minjae looked depressed. "Ah!", Yoomin just realized that she yelled it out loud, but she's a straightforward person so it doesn't really matter. "Hahaha, hyung!", Taewoo just laughs his ass off because of what Yoomin said. Yoomin was smiling slightly, Minjae took his camera and sneakily took a photo of her smiling. It was soundless and used no flash so she didn't notice it. "Hyung... You're so sly.", Taewoo pokes him but Minjae just ignored Taewoo.

They continue the sight-seeing. The next stop, the penguins. "Taewoo hyung.", Yoonho points at the swimming penguins. "Aren't they cute?", Taewoo sat down to meet Yoonho's eye level and smiled at him. What an angelic smile he has. There's only pure innocence that is painted on his face and so does his personality. Minjae continues to take pictures, photography is one of his hobby. He takes photo of Yoomin, Yoonho, Taewoo and the penguins. Inside the lense of his camera he can see Yoomin in pain, but not a serious pain. He's not sure, what's wrong with her. There's one thing he is sure of, something's not right with her. So, he walked up to Yoomin and asks her something, "Does your feet hurt?". "No.", Yoomin emotionlessly answered Minjae. She's not showing any pain so, Minjae easily believed her. "Ah guys, by the way, there's a dolphin show today at 3 pm. Wanna watch?", Minjae asks them. "Dolphin! Dolphin!", Minjae easily caught Yoonho's attention. Taewoo also has a deep interest Minjae's offer, thus his eyes are shining. "Yoomim ssi can you still walk?", Taewoo asked her. "Yeah.", she answered with a straight cold face. "Did we troubled you today? Do you dislike zoo?", Minjae asked. They began to look worried. "What do you think...", Yoomin answered. The three guys looked sad, but Minjae and Taewoo already expected that answer. "What's with the stiff faces?", Yoomin asked then she smirked, "That was just a joke.". The atmosphere surrounding the guys becomes brighter. Minjae and Taewoo made a loud sigh.