CHAPTER IX: Umma's worries

CHAPTER 9: Umma's worries

-Yoomin's POV -

I left the Choi's mansion, with an unexpected promise between Minjae's brother,Yoonho, and me. A promise that I would bring him to a zoo or amusement park this week-end. I walked straight ahead, lots of things spun around in my head.

Why did I became so attached with that kid, even though I dislike them.

Why did I accept such a promise? I'm not the type who babysits a kid.

Why did I even visit Minjae in the first place? Guilty? Worried?

Would I've been the one who's lying on the bed, in pain?

Those thoughts never left my brain, all the way to the shop. It was my first time to go to Minjae's house, but I memorized the way back to the park. The automatic door opened and thank goodness, umma is still inside. Not forgetting the things I wanna ask him, I just go to him as soon as I entered the shop.

"Oh, Yoomin already back?", Kiseok umma saw me entering the shop. "Yeah, I wanted to ask you something didn't I?", I answered. "How was your date?", Kiseok umma seems to be avoiding my questions. "I told you it wasn't a date...".

"So, will you tell me what happened?", I asked him. I won't let him avoid my questions. I won't let him home until he finally tells me what happened in that café. He didn't answer, just looking at the floor as if he's somewhere else or at least in a deep thought. "Umma... You can tell me everything..." that I assure him.

After a few moments, he finally held his head high and nodded, showing the sign that he'll eventually or finally tell me what happened between them. Though, I can't see the liveliness in his face, it was too dull, too lifeless. That dino guy hasn't done anything bad to him, right? If he did, I won't leave him alone!

"Today, after my shift... I'll tell you what has been bothering me.", he forced to smile, but that smile made me even more worried about him. But, now at least, he is now ready to inform me. I hope I can help him out after hearing his story. I'm not really suited for comfortation. I'm awkward with those things. But at least, please, let me put those who are important to me in ease, when they're not doing well.

Jinsu oppa walked towards us, he seems really worried about Kiseok oppa... He's the one who has helped Kiseok oppa in most every of his problems. So he's hoping that he'll be able to help him again. To help him get through his problems. It shouldn't be that worse, then they don't even know each other that long. But then again, who knows how he feels. "would you care to tell me, too?" Jinsu oppa pats Kiseok oppa's head and kindly smiled at him. "You're like a blood-related brother or even a father to me.", hearing umma say that made me chuckle. "Hehehe! That means Jinsu oppa can be my grand dad?", all of us laughed. Even Kiseok umma too, it has been a while since I heard him laugh like that. Didn't force and ain't faking it. This made our moods better.

Jinsu oppa and Kiseok oppa quickly returned to work. The door opened, it was a customer. He looks so, uh... how should I say this... Well, let me just describe him. That man has a mohawk and it's blonde, even though it's already 8 pm he wears sunglasses. His clothes are full of holes and is really dirty. Over that trashy clothe, he wears a leather jacket. A biker? A gang member? Or even from a mafia who has just got into fight? No matter what, his presence is dangerous or troublesome. The man with that dark aura came inside while smoking. Doesn't he know that smoking inside a shop isn't allowed?! Well it's not like he's someone who cares.

I approached this guy who came in smoking. As I get nearer, I can even smell a disgusting scent. He reeks of alcohol and vomit! Ugh, his smell makes me want to vomit, so I get an air freshener before I get real close to him. I grabbed one with lemon scent and hold it in front of his face, "Didn't you know, you're not allowed to smoke in a shop?! Go out or I'll spray this on your face!". "Is this how you treat a customer?! *hic*", he grabbed a beer inside his pocket and points at me. God his breath stinks! I feel like vomitting now! I couldn't take the smell and sprayed the air freshener right to his face. Jinsu oppa and Kiseok umma just watched from behind, since there're always these kinds of guys. We're already used to it and they know I can handle these things, it's as if I'm the one who is in charged of these kind of drunkards.