CHAPTER VII: Confusions and Secrets

Chapter 7: Confusions and secret

- Yoomin's POV -

"It's almost been a week since that friend of yours last visited you. What happened to him?", Jinsu asked Taewoo. "You mean Minjae?", asked Taewoo," He has caught a cold 3 days ago.", he continued. Yoomin overheard their conversations. 3 days ago was the day when the rain poured heavily, it was the same day when Minjae lent her his umbrella. "Don't tell me..", I mumbled to myself. I continue to listen to their conversation to know the whole story, because I'm partly involved with it.

"I called him the day before yesterday and found out that he's sick. I don't know, but he said the wind blew and destroyed his umbrella and just came home with a plastic as his umbrella. However, I don't think he's telling the truth...", Taewoo continued telling Jinsu what happened. "Oh, is that so..." said Jinsu in a low tone of voice. "Well, I already visited him yesterday and he's already feeling better. He's the type who hates loosing so he won't definitely lose against a mere cold.", Taewoo continhes to blabber about Minjae. "You didn't have to say that much..." said Jinsu who isn't able to concentrate any longer. "Hyung, aren't you the one who asked about him?!", TAewoo grabbed the mop that he was holding strongly out of annoyance. "I didn't say you need to tell me a long detailed story how he get sick! Now go back to work!", even though Jinsu was the onew who was curious, he just commanded Taewoo and eats his tiny meal, chicken nuggets with sour sauce. Taewoo left his mouth hanging because of the elder's absurdity. He just turned around and just did what he was supposed to.

I knew it... it was because he lent me his umbrella... what a dumb guy, doing such a useless things. Now because of him I have the feeling I'm also responsible about whst happened.

"Hmmm, speaking of that day..." Jinsu oppa went to the cashier and pull out a chair to sit, he then turned my way " Did Kiseok said anything about the guy from the cafe?". "Umma hasn't told me anything." I was a bit surprised as Jinsu suddenly talked to me, "But he started to act strangely, ever since that day. Umma began to speak less.",I stated, I try to forget about Minjae and his cold. "It has been a while since I hang out with umma, I should invite him to go shopping...", I continued. "Maybe something happened when he went to that cafe...", Jinsu oppa added. "That... does make sense." "Well I'm going to check something I'm coming back in a bit." said Jinsu oppa and left the shop.

"H-Hey... Is that tall guy alright?", I gathered all my might and approach Taewoo. It was uncomfortable for me to start the conversation with Taewoo, since we haven't talked much before and are currently ... umm... you could say fighting? But I am just ignoring him, nothing more. Taewoo looked at me with a confused mixed with a shocked face, "Why?...", his eyes suddenly turned to puppy eyes. It's impossible but I can really see a puppy right in front of me. A puppy that is waving its tail slowly and I could also read 'disappointment' on his cute face. Wait.. did I just said cute?! No, no it's probably because I looked at him in a puppy's figure. Yeah, that's right! He's on the same scale of a puppy. Yup! That's it! That's the only reason why I think he's cute.

Now back to his question. "I..", I just avoided his question ans turned my back on him. Taewoo pout, I could feel him staring at me. He's becoming suspicious of me. Definitely.

But, somehow, I just can't leave that Minjae guy alone. Even though I didn't force him to give me his umbrella, I can still feel guilt somewhere in my heart, "Are you going to visit him today?", I asked Taewoo again. "You... Do you like Minjae?", Taewoo raised his left brow and looked straight in my eyes. What an unpleasant feeling. But... WHAT THE HELL IS DUDE TALKING ABOUT?! "YAH! What the hell are you blabbering?! Have you gone crazy?! Why would I?!" I yelled crazily at him, at his ridiculous thinking.

"Woah, calm down! If Minjae heard that, he'll be sad you know!", Taewoo continued his nonsense talkings, "But somehow, I feel kind of happy. It's the first time you talked to me that long and in a clear loud voice, even though you're angry at me AGAIN.", despite all of this he just gave me a bright smile. Innocent... INNOCENT! THIS DUDE IS COMPLETE INNOCENT! Well t the second thought, he may just be a COMPLETE idiot. However, I somewhat doesn't feel any anger against him now. How could he get so happy just because I talked to him...