Chapter XV: A NEW BOND

A/N:

For those guys who read the OLD chapter 15... I deleted the story coz i was like focusing too much on kiseok but don't worry guys... I wrote an extra book about Kiseok~

Well the first chapters will be like the past Kiseok stories in this book... Now I'm wondering if I should delete them too or not but I decided not too... Or else it'll be more complicated...

And im not even sure if this strategy will work or not... Maybe I should mix them after all??? Advices please i really need it!!!

_________________________________________

CHAPTER 15: A new bond

- Yoomin's POV -

Today was pretty tiring. Those heels were killing me second by second, because of it I can't even walk straight. And this blister is also making my life hell.

I slowly stroke my foot and the memory of Taewoo treating it flashed in my head. Thinking of that scene made me hoot. The 'eat me' part was the most hilarious thing he has done. "HAHAHAHA!!!", I burst out laughing but then covers up my mouth real fast. Yoobin oppa and Minyeo unni are outside and suddenly laughing like that makes me look like an idiot and crazy.

I think I opened up too much to those two guys. Visit them, cook for them and even hang out with them. Well it's been more than a month since I get to know them. Maybe... Just maybe... We can be 'friends' too. "They'll just hurt and betray you!", a voice from somewhere can suddenly be heard. The same voice from mine... An inner voice who has told me what to do and who protects me from those rotten fake friendships. But this time... I don't to listen to it. They don't seem like a bad guy and after all they saved me, protected me and is even willing to show bxb for me. Well, you see... Kiseok umma is also my friend who I treat as my mum. We're not even of the same age but we are the closest now. I feel that Minjae and Taewoo won't do anything to hurt me. And if they did... I will really... completely distance myself from others and build a new unbreakable wall between us. I already did it for a year... That much isn't a problem... Just this once let me feel happiness again... Even just for a while...

"You'll see Yoomin you'll see. Everyone can hurt you anywhere anywhen and anyhow. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.",the voice inside me spoke again and eventually faded away.

I decided to trust them, maybe not wholly but just a bit is enough after what I experienced and maybe I was exaggerating about those friendships. I just have to find true friends and I'll be alright. Someday, maybe I can turn to my old self.

After thinking too much I felt really sleepy not long after I couldn't sense anything anymore. I fell asleep on my bed not even changing the dress I wore in that zoo.

- Author's POV -

"Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring diridingdingding~", the alarm on Yoomin's phone broke out. The alarm tone is called Ring Ding Dong by her favourite group SHINee. "Uuungg..."' Yoomin moaned and reached out for her phone that is ringing the whole time. She opened her eyes and see no sight of Minyeo. She opened the curtain and the window for a fresh air. Summer air. Getting out of the bed soullessly, she went right to the bathroom and took a bathe. Few minutes have passed and she went out of the shower to her cabinet. Getting the worker's uniform which she rarely wears and a knee length pants to match the summer heat. She tied up her hair to a bun and grabbed her nerd glasses. After finishing up she went out of her room.

Stepping out of her room she spotted the couple eating breakfast. "Good morning Yoomin. Slept well?", Minyeo was tthe first one who greets Yoomin. While the older brother eats there sulking. "Good morning. Uhm yeah I did.", she walks to the table to eat breakfast and eyed her brother. Yoobin stared at his sister and glared at her. "Yah! That guy who brought you home yesterday... He's working downstair right?", he asked angrily. "Yeah. Why?", Yoomin looked at the elder but he didn't answer so she just ignored him. And Minyeo just sighed on the other side.