NOTHING LEFT

Being Crazy In Love
CH-16

Samandar se zyada meri aankhon me aansu
Jaane ye Khuda bhi hai aisa kyun
Tujhko hi aaye na khayal mera
Patta patta jaanta hai Ik tu hi na jaane haal mera
(Song)

Rajwansh House

"what happened!" Abir came to Kunal's room. He looked worried and anxious.
" Bhai, tomorrow is my engagement and I have to go to Banglore to lock a deal . Kaise jaun?" Kunal told
"Hmm...Don't worry , I will go " Abir agreeably replied .
"No bhai ,I will have to go. But if I go, then Mishti will feel bad " Kunal said. Abir felt like the wretch to whom a red-hot iron is applied.
"After your refusal,  I agreed to this marriage proposal as I remember when Ketki's engagement was broken , how much did our family and specially Ketki got tented. Now how can I do the same with any girl " Kunal clarified.
"Why didn't I thought so" Abir thought .
"Because you thought of Surbhi. What about your engagement with Surbhi ?" asked Kunal, amused.
"Nahi . Hum shadi nahi kar rahe" Abir got up from sofa.
"Why" asked Kunal giving a perplexed look.
"We are better as friends" Abir smiled
"Is Mishti the reason behind " Kunal asked
"No...nothing between me and Mishti"
"Thank you " Kunal replied looking up in the sky.
"and what if i would have done with Mishti"
"tab aap Mishti ko kabhi nahi chhodte "
Pause
"Bhai , do you still have feelings for Mishti? Please tell me. You are my brother first"
"Yes you are my brother first.Don't worry. I will handle the deal "
"Thankyou so much bhai . You saved me"
"Btw congratulations Kunal"
Abir came out of Kunal's room. His eyes were blazing and empty. There was nothing left within him .His magic had corrupted, however , he had not willingly sacrificed to the darkness within.

Meenakshi' s Room

"Jiji ,aap taiyyar hain?" Nidhi came to Meenakshi adjusting her sari plates.
"Haan" replied Meenu in a plain tone.
"Abir kahan hai?Woh kab pahunch raha hai roke pe?" Nidhi asked her
"Pata nahi" Meenakshi said with a puzzled look.
"Abir ka kuch pata hi nahi chalta.Na batata hai, na kehta hai" Nidhi said .
"Abir kuch kehta hi toh nahi hai" Meenakshi sounded bit sad.
Kaushal entered the room. "Meenu didi , Vishwambhar ji ne engagement cancel kar di hai."
"Kyon?"
"Vishwambhar ji chahte hain ki pehle Kunal aur Mishti ek doosre ko jaanein samjhein"
"Woh toh shadi ke baad hi ho sakta hai, Koslu"
"Woh chahte hain ki Kunal aur Mishti ek doosre se milein"
"Shadi se pehle?"
"Ji..."

RAJWANSH MANSION

The next day Abir went to Banglore to close the deal. He came to know about the cancellation of Kunal's engagement and also the reason behind. He didn't know how to react.
"Kyon cancel ki aapne engagement? Hum duniya ko kya muh dikhayenge."
"Rajshri ji , humare liye humari beti ki khushiyon se badh kar kuch nahi. Woh iss engagement ke liye taiyyar nahi hai, hum uske chehre pe saaf dekh sakte hain. Humein Mishti ko thoda waqt dena hoga aur saath hi Kunal ko bhi. Dono ek doosre ko jaan lein,samajh lein phir hum dono ki engagement aur shadi saath hi karwa denge.
"Aap jaisa theek samjhein"

Kaushal's Office

" Mamaji, nothing happened as we had planned. You cancelled the engagement, but now what? Why don't you talk to Abir bhai "Kunal no longer wanted to hide any fact from Abir.
"Kunal ,  suppose Abir Mishti gets married at our request, but we cannot force them to trust each other and if some misunderstanding comes between them after marriage, then we will not be able to do anything" Vishwambhar said. This was Vishwambhar, Kaushal and Kunal's plan to make Abir Mishti closer to each other.
"Haan, we will never interfere ..na abhi , na kabhi" Kaushal said and Vishwambhar agreed.
"Agar Mishti ko Abir se shadi karni hoti toh woh humse keh deti aur woh janti hai ki hum kabhi mana bhi nahi karte,par I think baat kuch aur hi hai.Unhe aapas mein hi solve karne do" Vishwambhar said thoughtfully.
"Mamaji, should I talk to him...unhe sab sach bata dun . It's so frustrating." Kunal asked.
"Nahi ,let them realise themselves...  Even after you retreat, they can refuse to marry each other," Kaushal tried to make him understand.
"Toh kya main sooli pe chadh jaun?" Kunal rasped .
"Nahi aisa kuch nahi hoga..."Vishwambhar laughed and asked him to stay cool.

Mishti's POV

"You will not be able to break me," she uttered a violent cry.
I was your prisoner till yesterday, but not now because from today, from now you are going to be my prisoner. You will get to hear the voice of chains from now onwards.
Now I want you to need me. So that you will ask me before you dare to move, so that you will need my consent to breathe, so that you will have no one but me to find solace, so that you will come to me ...at last...
I hate you Ajeeb Abir Rajwansh. I will never let you forget me.
The best way to take revenge is to move on.
Mishti decided. Now because she loved him so much she had only one agenda. To hurt him as much as she can.
She blocked Abir from everywhere. Now you will realize that you are only bothering me. You only belongs to block list category. In my WhatsApp, phone or Facebook and also today am going to break this simcard. So, leave me alone you damn.
Mishti started going out with a new set of people, investing in making new friends, travelling to nearby places. Mishti started going out with Kunal. She was never alone on a Friday or Saturday evening, but doing something recreational.
Slowly time gone day by day.

Nit-din nit-din roiyan main
Sonh rabb di na soiyan main
Ik tere piche maahi
Saavan diyan ruttan khoiyan main
Dil ne dhadkano ko hi tod diya
Toota hua seene mein chhod diya
Khushiyan le gayaa
Dard kitne de gayaa
Ye pyaar teraa
Patta patta jaanta hai
Ik tu hi na jaane haal mera
Patta patta jaanta hai
Ik tu hi na jaane haal mera

Abir's office

Cabin

Kunal will easily fall for Mishti.
Mishti was exceptionally beautiful, shy in nature & complete package for ideal daughter in law & wife especially for Indian Family. 
There's no heartbeat in depression. Atleast Abir couldn't hear his. Is it me or this room spinning? I'm suffocating .I need to get out of here.The walls and floor were either grey or black for him at present.
And here comes the real challenge he was facing–he was trying to take her out of his mind but his heart was not accepting it. Sleepless nights, health problems–everything was absolutely messed up! He couldn't concentrate on his business.
Well he knew he would never get over it. Never. Love just happens once in life time. And it ended because they loved each other madly. And too much of anything is bad. Because Mishti loved him more then he loved her .He needed , wanted to do everything in his power to get her back. Its was scary. So scary that Abir died almost every night. 
In fact, Abir could not imagined her with another guy. Mentally, he was very depressed and trying to stay positive but things were not happening.This is the same girl ,who needed me , She used to cry to be with me, She wanted to spend her most of time with me. I used to ignore everything my Job, Health, I have so many sleepless night. Now I am nothing for her. Sometimes he used to cry so hard. But nothing was helping him. Still he loved her but, only in memories. I know myself doesn't matter for how much she is Disrespecting me. But I love her.
The thought that Kunal might be with Mishti made his stomach clench. He'd seen Mishti with Kunal a couple of times, had seen how Mishti flashed her most charming smile.
Abir squeezed his eyes shut, willing the thoughts, the endless mocking loop of anxieties, to be released into the force, but to no avail. He knew better, but still he wanted to follow Mishti Kunal and there were times when he actually stalked them. It was an action that did nothing but let loose a thousand terrible, jealous thoughts. 
Those feelings of hopelessness drained him out as they made him believe he had a dark and bleak future, from which he would never move on.
He got up from his chair and started pacing around the room, hands clenching and unclenching. He was looking at Mishti's pic on the wallpaper of his mobile, he could stare her forever ,his peanut . This point of view will prick me forever till the last breath, that how she thought for another love..without clearing the doubts of last moment. So this time he wanted to bash his mobile into smithereens.
The receptionist, sitting out of the cabin, suddenly heard a sound of breaking something from the cabin, rushed inside the cabin and saw parts mobile lying on the floor and Abir sitting on his chair.
"Can I help you sir?"
"Who called you? What are you doing here? How dare you come inside without my permission? Get out. I say get lost from here " Abir shouted at the poor girl.
Without uttering a word she ran out of the cabin. Huh...

Mere hisse aayi teri parchhaiyan
Likhi thi lakeeron mein tanhaiyan
Haan karun tujhe yaad main
Hai tere baad intezaar tera
Patta patta jaanta hai
Ik tu hi na jaane haal mera
Patta patta jaanta hai
Ik tu hi na jaane haal mera

Stay home Stay safe ❤️💜