FITOOR ( Madness)

Being Crazy In Love

CH - 14

Yeh fitoor mera laya mujhko hai tere kareeb

What am I doing here? Tomorrow is her engagement
Abir was struggling with his mind and heart.
All I know is I love Mishti, I can't see you with anyone else. No one can snatch you away from me.
Here , situation of Mishti was no different. In an impulse, Mishti got up, without taking umbrella, she silently came out of her house and ran towards her Abir.

 Maangi dua jo tujh tak ja pahuchi
  Parvardigara,Parvardigar
  Kaise sune tune meri khamoshi
O Parvardigara

This was the girl he could not stop thinking . She was his obsession, he had resolved to make her his .
"Abir, what are you doing here?" Abir actually wanted to ask the same question to Mishti but she asked first.
"someone might see you here" Mishti said . Abir looked at Mishti , her face was red  and  eyelids were puffy , as if she was crying from a longer time.
" yes...someone might see you here" Abir replied.
Mishti turned around to conceal herself from his preying mismatched eyes.
Her eyebrows knit together as if she was trying to figure out the solution of her mistake.

Ye fitoor mera laya mujhko tere kareeb

As water was dripping from her wet silky hair , Abir bent down and kept his face under them and his face got drizzled with wet pearls.
AAH!!!
Now he was breathing.
He silently nuzzled her neck then her shoulder as if wanted to be filled with the aroma of the rain washed purity that was coming from her body and her body was something he longed to taint.
Was the day finally arrived?
Mishti felt warm air mixed with rain water around her neck and shoulder. She turned around.
"Abir, what are you doing?" Mishti asked in disbelief but her voice was not at all audible. His gaze scared her for a second as if were saying " quench my thirst because this rain is not enough for me.Only for tonight !!"
Mishti tried requesting him to go from there whereas Abir was least interested in what Mishti was saying. He kept on looking and desiring to touch his temptress.

Dheeme dheeme jal rahi thi khwaaishein
Dil mein dabi,ghut rahi farmaaishein

Abir pulled her closer to him cupping her tiny waist from behind. She didn't cognized how he got to her so quickly and she didn't even care, as she was so distracted by his body against hers.
How can I forget about the betrayal of my body when I am in front of this man ?
Or was that her own burning desire to see him, to hear him, to touch him...
Mishti tried to form few words but nothing came out from her mouth.She tried to smack Abir's hand from her waist and turned to face him .
"Really Mishti !!!" Abir smirked ,"such a silent protest, precious thing?" he indeed had an upper hand in that situation. He knew.
"n.o.. don't"  Mishti tried swatting his hands away from her waist...but she knew this won't help her.
"You have gone wet...almost "
Mishti was wearing a top and rap on.
Her eyes grew wide and  she understood what exactly Abir meant.
Why didn't I prepare myself for this possibility? Ohh why o why ? What the hell am I doing here with Abir at this witching hour? And this rain!!
Abir looked seductive, almost dangerous in black shirt . His face was more mature, more shuttered than ever before, and impossibly handsome. 
Mishti's chaotic mind wailed. She both feared and was helplessly attracted towards this potential tempter.
But ..yeh kya?
"Are you drunk?" asked Mishti , sniffing him like a dog.
"Hmm...yaah...but only you work on me like drug, nothing else...I am addicted to you.. You know ,you look so beautiful in moonlight.." his eyes were ravishing her beauty.
"What do you want?" she asked but knew the answer very well.
"You " Abir replied without hesitation. "All of you... I want your love. Please love me Mishti , I need to be with you"
She glanced up at him , but dropped her gaze quickly, her cheeks burning.
"Why don't you forget me, stay away from me..." She controlled her emotions.
"Because you don't want this...you don't want me to forget you. Hain na?"Abir said making an inquisitive face.
"Main tumhe bhool chuki hun" Mishti didn't surprise Abir on her statement as much as she surprised herself .
Its not in your hands ,love. You are here for me .
"Then what are you doing here - with me...a stranger...right?" Abir asked sarcastically.
"Abir,tum sab jaante ho ,plz ab mat aana yahan...if you love me." Mishti requested
"I don't want to let go of you. You are mine only MINE...you know na "he questioned keeping his intense eyes on her.  
"Think about Surbhi" still thinking about Surbhi...LIER
"What to think about her?"Abir said massaging her cheeks and neck and hold her small hands in his tightly. Mishti accepted his dare.
"If she will come to know about.." Mishti wanted to be with Abir that night but was afraid of circumstances.
"She will be happy" his tone was normal.
"Kya keh kya r" Mishti said irritatingly and pushed him.
"Shut up, you chatter box...jo poochna ho baad mein poochna" pulling her back Abir said holding her from her waist. He  wanted her at that moment.
"Abir ,please let me go" Mishti tried to protest.
"Who called you here? I didn't" he asked holding her more tightly.

Banke dhuaan wo,
Tujh tak ja pahuchi,Parvardigara

Mishti's eyes unexpectedly filled with tears, but instead of increasing her need for tenderness, the tears made her feel needy, greedy...
"Don't cry," he whispered, nuzzling her cheek as she hugged him and her body wracked with sobs. She closed her eyes. She felt comfortable and safe.
"Can... can I... I want to kiss you "Abir wanted it. It was just the beginning.
For a moment Mishti stood there before Abir, neither she nor he speaking a word.
"What does this silence mean?" Abir asked her, his voice tensed; plagued with residual questioning.
"Acceptance? Refusal? Will you yet deny me?"
" I am getting engaged tomorrow , Abir" replied Mishti after the pause.
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" 
Abir's eyes welled with desire as he looked down upon his prize; his peanut, his savior and his damnation all at once, but now all hesitance was gone from his leering soul.
"I want to feel the softness of your breath; the warmth of your flesh against my body; the taste of one…impure… kiss…" he spoke, his voice was filled with aching aspiration .
How could Mishti deny him happiness? If he found pleasure in her body, who was she to deny him that? She was his consolation. She couldn't find anything wrong with that. He needed her. She wasn't selfish enough to refuse.
Mishti's presence was enough to signify her acceptance.
Their gazes met and locked, sweeping her out of reality on a tidal wave of emotion.
Abir closed the gap between them and pulled her up from her petite waist. She was taken so swiftly by him that she couldn't get time to control. She could feel the change in air, a shift in atmosphere. She was ...shivering. Her breath got faster.
Before Mishti's mind could form words, Abir's mind formed actions. He gently reached out Mishti's lips and caressed . 
As their lips touched, Mishti felt hundreds or thousands of needles pricking all over her body. It was her first kiss that she herself wanted or needed. She barely knew anything about vampires but she wanted to be consumed by the only vampire she knew. She was that much affected and Abir had this much effect on her. May be for one last time they wanted to feel the feel of togetherness.
Mishti did not know how to reciprocate. Abir was not getting any access to get inside her mouth. He bit her lower lip and as she let out a small gasp of surprise and delight and he tightened his hold around her waist.
She wasn't smart enough as she allowed him to walk into the trap of her own making, blindly walking her way into a gilded cage of affection, kisses. She let him electrify her senses.
Abir entered her mouth and tasted tentatively all the nook and corners of her mouth with his tongue. He tasted cardamom inside her mouth, maybe she was chewing it. Mishti repeated the same actions as Abir and she got a bitter taste of alcohol. She herself was surprised by her actions. Kiss was so deep that none of them knew who was breathing for whom. Abir put his leg between her thighs and that very moment she realized how a kiss can ruin one's life.Mishti's mouth was dry, her mind was weak, and all she needed was a little sleep as her head was spinning. Her mind was getting cloudy and knees started to buckle but still she was f**king shivering and she couldn't seem to move from where she was standing. Mishti prayed to whatever deity was out there that she could survive this. They broke the kiss after few minutes.

Deewangee ki had maine nochi
O Parvardigara.

She was lost to him, his dark paradise.
Though the kiss was gentle but at the same time it was urgent. It worked like a healer for Abir's wounds, his sorrows.
Abir had always longed for a woman who's a little shy and inexperienced with men, one who'd love children and Mishti was that girl whom he had imagined as the mother of his kids.
"Mishti tum kyon meri zindagi mein ayee? Pehle main kam se kam zinda toh  tha...ab pal pal mar raha hun..."
" Abir" And still she was with him. A pair of tears rolled down her cheeks. It was so wrong, but Mishti , how she missed him... She herself was not ready to leave Abir. She wanted to be with him. She wanted him. Helpless...Hopeless.
She innocently pressed his cheek to her breast like half a mother, half a lover as if she wanted to soothe his heart - deep wounds. They remain in an immobile embrace till the rain subsided. Abir wanted to remain with his beloved, his temptress, his downfall for eternity.
That was a night when both were somewhere certain the lust would drive them both to the madness. No matter how much Mishti wanted to move on from him but she knew she will never be able to leave him. She rested her head on his knee.

Zindagi ne ki hai kaisi saazishein

Will my love remain with me?

Stars too die...

A voice replied.

Here's the next update. Please read and vote for me. Aesa kuch theek se likhna nahi aata isliye comment karke batana plz.
Plz ignore all the grammatical mistakes.
Lots and lots of love to all. ❤️❤️
Stay home Stay safe 💜😷