DILEMMA

Being Crazy In Love
CH - 5

Mishti's room:
Midnight

"OHHO...who's calling at this time " Mishti saw some unknown number flashing on her mobile. She cut the call.
After few minutes, her phone rang again.
"God...unknown number. I don't know you. Goodnight" She again disconnected the call.
Third time again her phone rang. Who the hell he is? Kahin Abir toh nahi ...
"urrghh..Hello ...who is this?" Mishti said in an irritated voice
"Hi...sleeping specsy!"came a lower pitched voice
Mishti got up from her bed with a jerk. Abir !
"Abir, by the way its Sleeping beauty " "Mishti without showing her elation in her voice, corrected him.
"I know... but I meant are you sleeping ?Well I called you to say sorry" actually Abir called Mishti as he was missing her and this call was just an excuse.
"It's ok" and asked "but sorry for what"
Ahh this girl, accepting my apology without knowing the reason...wasted my sorry
"For whatever happened today between us" said Abir in his husky tone.
"Is this the reason you called me .You know what's the time going on"
"Yaah "
"Are you an owl?"
"I become an owl at night, don't you know?"
"I was sleeping and you disturbed me"
"Oh sorry but since you've been around I smile a lot more than I used to.Ok, tell me ... can we meet tomorrow?"
"Why? "
"Because I'm jealous of people who get to see you every day."
"Reach at 9:30 am, then maybe"
"Btw who gave you my phone number?"
 "Ketki "
"How shameless you are?"
"Hmmm...ab toh sharam bhi mujhse sharmati hai"
"Ok good night ...shall I come?" Abir asked
"Where? "
"In your dreams...obviously" Abir jeered
"Good night."

Rajwansh House

As Abir was about to lay on his bed, Kunal entered his room.
"Hi bro...kya baat hai" Abir asked unbuttoning his shirt.
"Bhai, are you meeting Mishti these days?" Kunal asked, his face was full of questions ...he knew about Abir's plan and his next prey and his cruel intentions.
"Hmmm...why ? Any problem?" he asked while throwing his shirt on the divider couch.
"Abir bhai , I told you to stay away from her. And I expect you won't do anything which will harm our family's and Ketki's reputation. Please, I request you to leave that girl. Forget her...U can have many then why her only." Kunal tried to comprehend Abir. He very well knew a small mistake of his brother can ruin their prestige .
You know Mishti? How? Anything going on between you two? " Abir questioned
"No bhai . She's Ketki's relative, don't you know" Kunal replied
"Kunal I really don't care, its just about f***ing ...that wouldn't be so wrong of me to do so...I just need to satisfy my burning hunger... it won't be a raw deal, I know she won't have any problem in that...all girls like to be in man's custody" he argued...he was in no mood to back out.
He was well aware of his good looks, which could lead women dropping their panties just at the sight of him.He was the creature of the dark.
Girls wanted to sleep with him and Abir never disappoints them too ...he used to satisfy himself and the girl too...For Abir, girls were like toys, he plays with them and their emotions  and throw them out... without hurting any ...He was the master of this game...
"Abir bhai why don't you understand, stop behaving like a pigheaded...grow up...all five fingers are not alike." Kunal was saving Mishti's innocence .
"You are telling me like you have never done all this with any girl " Abir asked raising his eye brows
"Yess...but not with any of our relatives. Bhai how can you ruin her life ,she is Ketki's relative.Agar usne apne parents ko bata diya ,toh..will you marry her?"
"WTH...it doesn't mean I will have to marry her"
"Move on bhai, you are still hanging in your past...stop behaving like a chauvinist"
"You are saying this because it didn't happened with you... no way... Kunal, it's decided...no more discussions...I am tired now" Abir sounded tired.
"If you are done then please leave "
"Not yet. but right now I am going" Kunal voice was flat.
People like Abir are often extremely intelligent, charismatic, and talented. Such predators are masters of deceit.
Mishti was a difficult target for Abir.
The idea was to conquer a body, not had a relationship. 

Abir's POV

Kunal I am unable to  resist myself. I can't control myself.I know I am doing wrong but my heart and mind don't listen to my soul.You are right Kunal . Mishti is different, she is not like any other girl. I can easily take her to bed and she won't protest or refuse . But will I be able to do it with her.... I really really don't want to hurt her. I know I am going to regret later.
Mujhe bhi ab khud se darr lagne laga hai....main kya karun...plz help me . Abir's eyes filled with tears.There was nobody with whom Abir could  share his inner turmoil.

Rajwansh House

 Living Room ( Morning )

"Koslu, Nidhi. Maine Abir ki shadi fix kar di hai," Meenakshi told them but some sort of hesitation was clearly visible on her face.
"What?? par kisse ?" Kaushal nearly shocked hearing her..." achanak?"
" Arre Koslu , maine jaan ke Vishambhar ji aur Rajshri ji Ko poojan mein bulaya tha .Maine Ketki ki nand ki engagement pe unki beti Mishti ko dekha tha.Mujhe woh bohot acchi aur pyari lagi. Mujhe apne Abir ke liye jaisi ladki chahiye thi woh bilkul waisi hi hai," Meenakshi told them .
"Lekin Meenu ben, aap Abir Ko jante ho, kaisa hai woh? Ho sakta hai woh iss shadi ke liye haan bhi keh de , par main Mishti se mila hun ek aadh baar , bohot suljhi hui hansmukh bachhi hai...pata nahi woh haan karegi yaa nahi " said Kaushal in dismay.
"Lekin main ab aur apne bachhe ko aese nahi dekh sakti" Meenakshi wanted to see his son happy and settled. She was seeing a sort of suffocation on Abir's face which was bothering her.
Kunal was also listening to all this conversation .He was happy for Abir but also little worried. He knew Abir wanted Mishti and will do anything to have s** with her and so he won't refuse for this marriage, but what after one night...Abir will ruin her life after getting her.
"Main samajhati hun tum kya kehna chahte ho. Par jab apne bachhon ki baat aati hai toh har maa selfish ho jati hai.  Mishti sabse sahi ladki hai Abir ke liye aur yehi ladki mere Abir ko badal sakti hai , aesa ek maa ki nazar hi pehchan sakti hai...tum pareshaan mat ho Koslu , hum Mishti ka poora saath denge ... usse aur Abir Ko hum sambhal lenge" Meenakshi convinced Kaushal.
"Oh...main janti hun Mishti Ko ,bohot sunder hai," Nidhi said excitedly " lekin mujhe nahi lagta Abir kabhi shadi ke liye manega bhi...usse toh shadi ke phere bhi circus lagte hain ," she gave her opinion.

Plz ignore grammatical mistakes. Plz vote and share your views. Thanks. ❤️