MEANWHILE

Being Crazy In Love

CHAPTER- 13

Rajwansh House
Morning

"I am sorry Surbhi, I couldn't call you back. Was busy with some important assignment" Abir said pouring tea in a cup from kettle.
"Ohh I know where you were busy ...you were busy in date sort of perspective" yes Surbhi was jealous but not to that much level. And why not ,somebody became more important for Abir than her. She didn't want to reveal her feelings infront of Abir . But till now she was Abir best friend but someone had taken her place.
Abir gave a questionable look to Surbhi.
"Surbhi, that's not a big deal " he sat on the chair.
"You know me. Ok leave it . Do you remember that we both once decided that if we will ever get marry then we will marry each other only...Surbhi I presume that you understand what I mean to convey " Abir even after being a businessman , was unable to come straight to the point. Abir wanted to declare his love for Mishti to Surbhi but coinciding in time Surbhi was a topic of strong concern for him.
"I know ... you love me!" Abir looked at her and passed the cup of tea to her.
"Yaah I love you. So when are we getting married?" Surbhi scrutinised his expressions.
"whenever you want" he whispered.
"What do you think of yourself Abir? Have you gone nuts? When I can see love for a girl in your eyes , then why can't you feel it stupid " she blasted on Abir . He was about to say something but Surbhi sushed him. " where your all senses have gone ...on holiday?" Abir left stunned.
"No need to give any explanation, I know everything. I know you are in love with some other girl"
"Na ..haan" he was ashamed as well as confused .
"I came to your office yesterday" 
" My secretary didn't tell me. When did you come"
"When you Mr.Abir Rajwansh was busy with a girl . I peeked inside your cabin and saw her with you"
"OH... Surbhi...toh...then what? You know me"
"Lekin office mein??"
Office was never the right place for such stuff for Abir.
"Abir mujhe bohot strange laga"
"What strange?" he narrowed his eye brows and tried to hide about it.
"As far as I know you, you like crushing rose petals...I know , you will never let any girl crush you... main ussi waqt sab samjh gayee thi"
"You know me better" Abir said "Surbhi,I know that you like me... I am sorry I never meant to hurt you ,I did not know when I fell in love. Really I had no such motive but still… " 
"Toh kya mere liye apni aur uski jaan dega ?" She paused, "pyar kissi se ,shadi kissi aur se karo,yeh sahi nahi hai...You are ruining two more lives along with you . Is it enough to understand or know each other to get married, don't you think loving eachother is equally important." Surbhi said.
"I have broken my promise...I have broken your trust...I am sorry...I love Mishti"
" I don't like this Mishti at all. She took you away from me" Surbhi opened her heart, she was damn angry on Abir " now promise me you will marry Mishti "
Abir's jaw dropped; no words came forth.
Abir knew Surbhi has a heart of gold and she only want his happiness.
" I can't Surbhi "
"Kyon?"
Abir tilted his head .
"Doesn't she love you?" He didn't tell her the actual reason "Uski shadi fix ho gayee hai...Lekin Surbhi, I love her. I need nothing to remind me of her." His control on emotions refused to co-operate him anymore " she was my peanut, my peanut. She knew she was mine and I was hers. She didn’t like to say it out loud or agree with me but she knew. She knew. And now she’s gone. She’s moved on, quickly and I don't blame her for that. Although it was a short amount time, it was intense "
Abir went out in the lawn where iciness ruffled over his skin and a wave of sorrow washed over him. Suddenly he fell to his knees, weeps, sobs racking his frame. "WHY?" He bawled at the uncared sky, bitter tears mixed with the rain water..."WHY? Why you do this to me? What did I do wrong? You took away my childhood...you took away my happiness...my innocence...you took away MY SOUL! And once I gave my heart to *her* .You take her away too from me. Where did I go wrong? Why?" and banged his fist on the wet cold ground." WHY WHY always me? "
Sky didn't answer.
"This is His justice...this is what He wanted...He can't see us happy... don't believe him if you can't see him" Surbhi murmured
Now she bellowed, pointing her index finger towards the sky "Is this your justice? Don't ask him anything, Abir. He won't answer you.He is deaf,dumb and blind...usne aaj tak humein dard ke siwaa kuch nahi diya? Stop expecting anything from Him. Main tujhe nahi chah sakti...tu usse nahi chah sakta... enough is enough .Abir ,You will have to bring Mishti back in your  life. We will take revenge from God for whatever He has done with us. Nobody can take our happiness away from us " Surbhi said in frustration.
It is much harder to standup to someone you love.
 "Nahi...I don't want to come in between Mishti's decision. Main nahi chahta use lage ki tumhare mana karne ke baad main uske paas gaya"
"Mana maine nahi tumne kiya hai Abir"
"Hum dono ne kiya hai..." Abir corrected her "jo bhi ho usse toh aisa hi lagega."
"Glad to see a changed man. You were untamed and wild , tum chahte toh kaise bhi usse apna bana kar hi mante but Mishti changed you" Surbhi was happy to see a new figure standing in front of her eyes.  "But I will wait for the day when I see you both together."
"But what about you?"
"I want to go back to Chicago" Abir agreed and gave her a side hugs.

Maheshwari House

Time: 10:30pm

"Mishti beta kal tera Roka hai, kal Rajwanshs' humare ghar aayenge" Rajshri informed her. Mishti took the glass of water and gulped down.
"Umm " Mishti's voice was flat .
"Mishti ,tu khush hai na " Rajshri tried to read her face as she wanted to know what exactly was there in Mishti's heart .
"Maa aap khush ho? Aur papa?" Mishti got up from the dining table and put her dishes.
"Haan beta hum bohot khush hain. Kunal ek samjhdar aur..."
"Bas maa ...phir main bhi khush hun."  Mishti said while cutting the matter in between.
"chal ab so jaa, kal jaldi bhi uthna hai."
"Good night maa."
Mishti went up in her room and sat on her favourite place window sill. She was doing all this for Abir , Surbhi and for her parents.
Rain had stopped but still something was mysterious about the weather. Sky was as dark as slate. Wind was blowing and making tree branches dance.

jo tum gaye dil ki galiyon se
sisak rahi galiyan
jo tum nahi meri nazaron mein
tadap rahi ankhiyan

Rajwansh House

Time: 11:30pm

That night Abir was unable to sleep. He drank some wine but still he was being trapped in endless anxieties that were mocking on him. He scrubbed his nose,  shut his eyes tightly, brought together all the negative thoughts, to be released into force, but to no avail.He screamed like he was being ripped off or murdered . Abir wanted his treasure at that moment.His existence was no existence without his Mishti. Abir had met Mishti a few hours ago and now again wanted to get a glimpse of her now.
Away from everything he'd ever loved . And, now that he had found someone to love, she had been taken away, too.
He got up , took his car keys from the table and went out of the house.

Maheshwari House

Time: 3:45 am

It was raining cats and dogs. It was night or early morning, don't know. But was the perfect time.
Mishti was sitting near the window ,  looking out of it ... but what .. in the clouds ... or rain ... she herself had no idea. But she was thinking of Abir ... everything was now about Abir for her.
Suddenly, she caught sight of a car which was parked at a distance of her house.Through moonlight and with the help of dimmers , she saw a lone figure standing near a car , the wind and rain raging at his dark form.
Shrouded in darkness. He blended in perfectly with his surroundings, a silhouette only slightly darker than the stormy sky, face and body hooded and shrouded from all the world.
Mishti wore her specs to get the clarity.
Ohh nooo Abirr . What is he doing here ?

But she came through wind and went away with rain
While I debated what to do with my pain.

Sorry late ho gayee. I came back to Delhi from UP toh unpacking mein busy thi. Now again going to UP on saturday. Meri toh band baja rakhi hai sachhi.
Plz ignore the grammatical mistakes. Plz read and vote for me. Apna feedback zaroor dena.
Stay home stay safe 💜
Lots of love 💕