Chapter 17 REGRET (CONTINUED)

Disclaimer: Some changes have been made to this story. Please count this one as Chapter 17 .This time I am continuing the story keeping a South Korean celebrity (though I am not a fan of any South Korean celebrity) in mind, not Abir.

Sorry sorry again sorry for being late.

Chapter -17

All I Know, All I Know

Loving You Is A Losing Game

Mishti's POV

There have never been any ups and downs in my life. Had an easy life. But no one knows what is going to happen next in our life.

I am a simple girl who's loved and adored by her parents . They pampered me but now I feel I am little spoilt and have become stubborn.

Once my mother warned me to love any boy when she saw me smiling all day and sleeping with a smile . People say mother's are best face readers and how true this was. I had a crush on my classmate when I was in 11th standard . Though I am sure that was just an infatuation , nothing else coz the day my mother warned me , I stepped back my feet and after that day whenever I had a conversation with that boy , I never blushed like before.

But this time I had fallen harder . Abir was not a crush for me . Abir for me was a strange guy . Even then I got attracted to him quite easily. He became my life . I was unable to stop thinking of him instead I was falling for him more than before day by day. Sometimes I wonder how could I love a guy like Abir. Probably because opposites attract eachother.

My sister adviced me to stay away from him , she told me about all his bad habits , was a bad influence. but somebody should tell her he is an addiction .One just can't stay away from him . Even Abir told me about his sexual desires and sex partners in indirect way but I couldn't refrain myself from loving him.

I went against each one and loved him. I loved him against all odds. After knowing Abir's truth, I knew how lonely he was, he needed me and I needed him. But I rested my case because of Surbhi.
As he mumbled out the words ," I love you" his voice trembled , I felt his pain in his throat .I tried to ignore . I knew it's not possible. Thing that I was unaware of was that this guy was crazy ...crazy for me ...was addicted to me . He came back to me. We love each other so bad.

I've Spent All Of The Love I Saved

We Were Always A Losing Game

Small-town Boy In A Big Arcade

I Got Addicted To A Losing Game

It was wrong to meet Abir even after my marriage with Kunal was fixed, still everything seemed right to me .Guilty pleasure took over me. He became my world. I risked everything for him. He meant so much for me.

I thought of taking revenge from him for hurting my feelings ,my love , my trust. But deep down I know I can't go against my life.

Today when I am not with him. I very well know that he's flirting or having one night stands with girls. I know he is like that. He can't control his hormones for a longer period of time. I can't stop him to have sex with those girls. I am not jealous of them . I can't stop him from hurting those all girls or his so called sex partners or to be precise his toys.
Coz I know he only love me , his lips are only mine . I am his only his And he is mine only Mine.

I swallow my own spit while dreaming of his glare that burns my skin, I feel like running my fingers down on his angular face to his full lips , I want to mess his perfectly styled hair. Ahh...I want him inside me , I want to scream his name , I want to hear my name from his beautiful mouth. His affect on me is no less than a torture for me. He made me feel special for some odd reason. but I know that's not going to happen any time soon.
I really need a right way to keep what's mine.