Desire

Being Crazy In Love
CH-9

Chupke se aahista

Ho raha hun laapata

Uljha sawaalon mein

Ab tere hi khayaalon mein

Kaisi yeh chahat hai

Roke yeh naa ruke

Tanha na raahat hai

Dhadkan gavaa chuke

 ( IPKKND...EBP)

Mishti went up to her room.She stumbled, and slid down, aside the wall which she used for support. 
Her dreams all smashed, her wishes nowhere near granted. Her fantasies... Mishti leaned her head back against the wooden headrest and closed her eyes. I should have known from the beginning that something was wrong. Abir do not know love, or even compassion. He told me the first time he met me. But his grin sent electricity soaring through my veins and his eyes smouldered with something that seemed to contradict his words - something that added a "but" to what he said. In my naïveté and attraction, I ignored his words . Forgetting his warning I gave him the only key he could ever destroy my heart from the inside? To listen as the man I loved - yes, loved - denied me even his pride.  I was nothing. Undeserving of his attention.Yes, he left me: the man that I had loved against my will. Tears rolled down her cheeks from her closed eyes. What do I do now. I can't even think of living without her. I want Abir...NOW. Her eyes kept staring on dew drop at the tip of the leaf.

"Mishti ...," Kuhu got tensed on seeing Mishti's trembling lips and watery eyes.
"Mishti, you are crying...," Kuhu felt bad to see her in tears " you are crying because your marriage got cancelled..arre achha hua mana kar diya. Tum bach gayee" Kuhu said what she felt.
"nahin di," she replied in croaked voice .
"Mishti forget Abir. You don't know him .You don't know what his image is in social circle. Thankfully he himself refused for this marriage. Good that you never met him," Kuhu tried to console Mishti.
"Di...I ...know... him...," stammered Mishti.
"What are you saying...k...so your friend is his girlfriend, ...cheap guy...college girls tak ko nahi chhoda. Character only matters whereas he lacks this important thing," Kuhu didn't had a bit of idea that Mishti was talking about herself.
Oh no Mishti.
"Mishti, don't tell me you talking about yourself... his girlfrrr...no no," she screamed.
Mishti didn't reply.
"Mishti c'mon tell me ...tell me the truth...,mujhe ghabrahat ho rahi hai" Kuhu shouted again.The pain in Mishti's eyes was telling some other story.
"Di...I didn't know this earlier but I love Abir...I can't live without him...," Mishti murmured. Tears were flowing uncontrollably from her eyes. "I am sorry...but I don't care about his image or whatever...I only want to lead my life with him...di, I want Abir" .Her emotions were no longer in her control.
"Stop it Mishti...enough...forget him,"
"How...I can't forget his fragrance, his husky voice still echoing in my ears, in my heart, his dark sexy stare...," Mishti was craving and continuously asking for Abir like a mad, crazy girl, who's madly fallen in love for the first time. It was difficult to describe her pain.
 "Mishti, has he ever touched you...kissed ...or," all negative thoughts jammed Kuhu's brain.
"He has taken away my heart, my soul, my everything . I cherish him ,I want a lifetime with him, I need him by my side.I cannot stop thinking about him.This pain is unbearable, I can't imagine my life without him " Mishti was crying uncontrollably .She desperately wanted Abir.  She had willingly given Abir her everything, her love. Love and passion had absorbed her completely.Kuhu got startled to see Mishti's love and longing and above all else, a fiery, desperate desire for him.
Stubbornness reigns over desire for some, and Mishti was one of those unfortunate fools.
Kuhu was stunned, everything was unbelievable for her.Love and passion had absorbed Mishti completely...how could she date a guy like Abir that too before marriage.
No... Abir what you have done to my sister? I will have to find a right match for Mishti ...soon.
It became impossible for Kuhu to see Mishti in such state.

Rajwansh House

Abir's Room

"Kab Surbhi se shadi ki baat karoge?" Kunal asked
" she is coming to India in few days then I will talk to her" Abir replied . He himself was unconvinced about it. Abir sipped  his wine with a thoughtful expression.
"Are you fine bhai" Kunal asked
"Yaah absolutely" Abir said in a subdued tone.
Kunal went out . Bhai you are not okay.
Abir somewhere had a strong feeling that something very precious was slipping from his hands. Why he was craving for Mishti? He never got such a feeling ever before.
He got up from the bed and began to pace around the room. He was continuously thinking of Mishti. How he became familiar, how he put all his meetings on hold ...or everything aside and used to wait for her, so that he could see her, talk to her and sit with her. Why he squandered his precious time so carelessly for Mishti. He never did so for anyone else, not even for his family member, ever in his life.
There were so many questions running across in his mind , about his feelings for her. He tried hard not to answer any of them. Because he knew the answers.
He squeezed his eyes shut so as to release his endless anxieties but for his astonishment, beautiful face and charming smile of Mishti flashed inside the dark. He quickly opened his eyes but again same beautiful face came in front of his eyes.
What's happening to me? She was my game then why is she playing with me. Oh no I am in her love.Abir's eyes opened in the dark.Mishti was his dream, she became his most beautiful memory. No matter how he tried to wipe the memories of Mishti from his thoughts, they remained.

Maheshwari House

"Mishti sambhalo khud Ko, yeh kya pagalpan hai " said Kuhu in a soft tone, placing her hand on her shoulders.
"Di, I want Abir., I want to be with him, I want to touch him, hug him, kiss him, and want to do everything with him...I just need him..." pain and sufferings were very much evident on her face. "Mishti...enough is enough. Tum kya pagal ho gayee ho"
"Haan haan haan main pagal ho gayee hun...mujhe kuch nahi chahiye...mujhe Abir chahiye" Mishti was so much yearning for Abir that she didn't even realized what she was saying .
" Woh tumse shadi nahi karna chahta...tumne abhi suna nahi"
"Nahi main nahi maan sakti . Maine apne liye uski aankhon mein pyaar dekha hai" Mishti was adamant. Kuhu knew Mishti was not just fallen in love with Abir but was also sexually inclined towards him. She was staring Mishti in disbelief. How Abir could do that and how could Mishti be in love was beyond her comprehension.
My dear sister, what are you asking for!
Half an hour later, after so much of crying and yelling, Mishti laid in a restless sleep.

Rajwansh House

It was a late night hour... Phone was ringing incessantly and Abir was half sleep. He got up and looked outside the window pane which was pricking with heavy rain drops. He walked to the phone and  picked it up. Cleared his voice straight.
" Hello?" he thought he heard it was raining on the other end of the line too.
"Hello? Who's this?" Yes he was right it was raining on the other end too.
"Abir" a voice burst out.
Abir's heart skipped a beat.
"Mishti" Abir recognised the voice but he went dumb struck.
"Abir tumne shadi se mana kyon kiya"
"Mishti kal baat karte hain"
"No I want the answer right now... tum mujhe nahi chahte the toh mere nazdeek kyon aaye. Mujh mein kya nahi achha laga ...now I want to be with you ,I want to spend my life with you because now I love you...I love you"
Ohh Mishti I knew it. But I will have to break your heart. I am left with no other option. I can't ruin your life .
"because ... because ... I never found you attractive and beautiful.I am sorry Mishti I don't find you very pretty.And yes I think you need to get braces done. I think you should get you hair highlighted.
You don't have alcohol? How will we even live together? I am a party person!
You are not my type. You are so boring." He packed up some courage and said all at once. Abir intentionally tried to make her forget him...hate him.
" Why are you doing this...I know you like me. Why are you trying to make me under confident"
" Forget me ...forever "
Abir disconnected the call.
"Abir...Abirrrr . You can't do this to me"  Mishti cried .
"I love you Mishti "
Mishti saw how everything for him was just LOOKS, nothing beyond that. Abir made her felt like worthless and she felt like a garbage. She was like in a hell, her world ended.  She was completely broken. Abir tried everything possible
but honestly, it couldn’t repair anything. He became her captor and she was forever be his prisoner. His decision failed. End or beginning of their story.

I can see you
I can feel you
Not comparing though
Your feelings for me
I want to know

I am back again with the 9th part of this story. It's not easy to write a story ( I m not a writer)...hats off to all the writers.
So, plz read and vote for me. Waiting for your valuable feedback.
Plz ignore all the grammatical mistakes.
Lots of love 💕
Stay safe.💜