Let Love Find You

Being Crazy In Love
Ch-7

"don't you know about our marriage being fixed. Nobody told you about it? " Mishti asked while making a tight ponytail.
"What ...when...are you sure? " Abir asked . He was so unsure about the news.
" Ofcourse I am. Nahi hoti toh tumhare saath akele itni door kyon aati " 
"Ohh...is that the reason you came with me ??? I mean obviously" Abir said .
"Are you not ready for marriage?" Mishti asked Abir after seeing his confused look.
"Are you ok with this alliance?" Abir asked because he wanted to know whether she's been pressurized for this alliance or it was her own will.
"Hmmm...yaah I am " Mishti replied.
"But don't you think we are still strangers.
" I mean tum mujhe janti hi kitna ho . You know I am a playboy , tumse chhupa nahi hai. Why I came near you ,what all I wanted. "
"Wanted!! Ab nahi ?? Mishti smiled "Well, maine Google kiya tha... Insta par tumhari profile bhi check ki thi. I know all about you"
Abir laughed, "I am flattered with your personality and positive attitude."
"Do you want to marry me...are you serious about us ...our relationship?" Mishti asked .
"I love spending time with you and am excited to see where this ends up going. I like you. That's all I want to say..mmm...do you love me? " Abir asked while trying to read her eyes.
"Don't know but you have the coolest hair,  I like that fun element ...Abir I like you ...don't you like me?" Mishti blushed.
These few days can be dealt with but you can't sign up for a bad life with someone you can't connect . One should never settle for anything .
Abir kissed her hands in a subtle way. He wanted to comfort her ,to make her feel safe with him and said ," I will miss you". Little did Mishti know what it meant in his dictionary.
Abir gave back her specs and dropped Mishti at her place.

Abir's POV

People say love leads to passion . I am hating myself , I made her fell in love with me and now when she has feelings for me I don't want her...  I am not able to ruin her. But whyyy...
How can a girl fall in love with a boy without knowing much about him... it's infatuation only, she just want to be with me... she agreed to come with me because she knew about the marriage proposal...she was so sure about this marriage..girls are more concerned about whom they're going with....ohh crap. No she can't fell in love with me ,she just can't.  Or am I falling in love with Mishti...no...loving a woman...not possible...i always wanted her then why I stopped myself ... I wanted to get inside her... I wanted to tarnish her innocence and that was my target. The day i saw her, I wanted to possess her for myself. I really, really wanted to pull her into my arms and wanted to let out my pent up passion and frustration...Then what went wrong?  I started loving her instead of hating . How's this possible!

When those eyes fall on me ,my heart started beating faster...the situation becomes out of control ...what is it...it can't be love... Love can happen to anyone...no one has control over heart...but how can i...I can never fall in love...I hate to be in such a situation...

Rajwansh House

"Make me strong" he took a deep breath.
"Haah, marriage with Mishti?? Is it any kind of joke? Mujhe samjhao," Abir said in as sickly sweet voice," How could you even think of such an odd alliance...she is not my type of girl," he almost mocked.
Or better say I am not her type of guy.
Meenakshi, Nidhi and Kaushal got puzzled at Abir's reply.
"She is not of your type?" What should to do with this stupid boy... Kaushal got angry but immediately composed himself and continued," haan, she is not your type that's why we have chosen her.
Meenakshi step in and said
" trust me beta we have chosen best girl for you .Don't take any hasty decision. Take your own time. I have already spoken to Vishambhar bhaisahab about this marriage and he has also given his consent."
Mishti's father gave his consent, how's this possible. This was unexpected for Abir.
"Without asking me?" he snapped. " And  don't they know about my lifestyle or their only motive is to get their daughter  married to a famous personality?" Abir knew he was hurting his family.
"No...I don't think Maheshwari's know anything about you and I don't think it's important to tell them everything," Meenakshi said thoughtfully. But she knew that she was at fault.
"Oh I see, they don't know that's why...anyways i don't want to marry Mishti it's too late ...aap un logon ko mana kar do," he shrugged
"too late...kya matlab iska??," Meenakshi was confused, "Agar main tumse koi sawaal nahi karti hun toh iska matlab yeh nahi ki mujhe nahi pata ki meri naak ke neeche tum kya gul khila rahe ho ,"Meenakshi knew what she meant .
She said harshly ," main sirf tumhare muh se haan sunna chahti hun, apna mann bana lo aur kal subah tak apna jawab mujhe de do ." saying so she, Kaushal and Nidhi came out of Abir's room.
"then what were you doing with Mishti?"Kunal asked " I told you to stay away from her. Ab agar kal Ko Mishti Ko kuch ho gaya toh socha hai kya karoge," Kunal said angrily.
"No...No ... Mishti is as pure as Ganga. I wanted her to fell in love with me ...that's my fault...Pata nahi uske saath kuch bhi karne ki meri himmat nahi hui ,"Abir clarified.
"is Mishti in your love?" Kunal asked
"I don't know about what she feels for me. But I always want to be with her" I still want her, i want her by my side... always.
"Abir bhai, do you love Mishti?"
 "Me?? love? How can I love a girl? Don't you know casanova's rarely fall in love, Mishti ko main friend keh sakta hun shayad" Abir grinned but somewhere inside his heart he was confused regarding his feelings. He met many girls before who were more beautiful than Mishti, then what was new in her, why he was more inclined towards her..Confusion Confusion ... He had no explanation.
"Rare naa...lekin 1% chance hota hi hai na ."
"I know but I am not interested in Mishti ,"Abir replied.

Falling in love is the best thing in this world ...But love has never been in my dictionary. for me, love will remain LOSS OF VALUABLE ENERGY.

"Ab mujhe yeh batao ki tumhare dimaag mein chal kya raha hai...kabhi shadi karni bhi hai yaa saari zindagi awaragardi mein nikalni hai," Kaushal came back into Abir's room .
"mamaji shadi se kab mana kiya maine" he paused then continued" Actually,I want to marry SSSurbhi" Abir said hesitatingly .

Abir and Mishti don't know this is a lull before the storm.

Hi readers. Here's the 7th part of this SS. Please read ,vote and yes I am waiting for your valuable views . Thanks 😊