SPARK

CH - 6

Maheshwari House

"Hi Mishti," Kuhu said while opening the door . Both the sisters were too happy to see each after a long time. Kuhu was some seven months older than Mishti so they were more like friends.
" Hi.Kuhu ,good to see you after long time ," Mishti  said entering inside the house ."We all were really missing you " Kuhu had come here to stay  for a week as her husband Aditya was going out of town for few days.
"Aur bhai tere liye shadi ke rishtey aane start ho gaye hain... kya baat hai" Kuhu said teasing Mishti .
"Haan...that’s nice, but I am not interested in any ,’ Mishti said frowning at her ‘atleast not any time soon.’
"Mishti, maa papa ne kuch nahi bataya tujhe?" Kuhu asked.
"About what ?" Mishti questioned her narrowing  her eye brows.
"Hmmm...let me do the honors...I have a news for you," kuhu said with some naughtiness in her eyes.
"Really!!! you mean good news !!" Mishti said widening her eyes.She got excited.
"About what ?" Mishti questioned her narrowing  her eye brows.
"Ohho...nothing like that buddhu .Leave it... you know Abir Rajwansh, son of Meenakshi Aunty ?" asked Kuhu.
ohh ...how can I forget him...how I can forget those precious moments I spent with him...how can I forget his touch...his moist and hot breath.
"My dear... Meenakshi aunty and his family want to make you their daughter in law and papa has already accepted their proposal," Kuhu gave her the breaking news .Mishti's couldn't believe it.She looked at Rajshri as if asking her whether this is true or not.
"haan beta," Rajshri nodded . Rajshri was happy as her younger daughter was going to be the daughter in law of a respectable family and wife of one of the richest man of the country.
Ohhh really.. yes yes yes I am going to be the wife of most handsome man. This way I won't hurt maa papa and will get
what I want... even Abir want to marry me...he like me...WOW... feeling so good...now I just can't wait...I just want to be in Abir's arms ...I just want to lead my entire life with him...oh God, I am so grateful to u...But why didn't Abir told me anything about it...
"But frankly speaking, I don't like Abir...as far as I know people call him a Casanova... he is always seen flirting with girls. Kuch sahi nahi lag raha" Kuhu spoke her mind...being Mishti's sister, she was more concerned about her future. And she was right.
"Hmmm...," but Mishti was lost in Abir's dreams...she almost ignored what Kuhu said about Abir. She was so lost in Abir's charm and charisma. She was secretively happy.

Rajwansh House

Living Room

 "Aapne Abir Ko uski shadi ke baare mein kuch kyon nahi bataya ?" Kaushal asked...he was puzzled.
"Koslu ,abhi Abir shayad thaka hua tha .waise bhi Abir Ko bohot samay baad itna khush dekha maine...pata nahi kaise react karta shadi ki baat sunke...main Abir ko samajh nahi payee hun...kab woh kya karega ,kya kahega ,koi nahi bata sakta...kal baat karti hun" Meenakshi explained.

Next day
Dining Hall : 9 am

"Kahan jaa rahe ho...mujhe zaroori baat karni hai" Meenakshi wanted to tell him about Abir's marriage alliance.
"maa meri aaj urgent meeting hai . Aake baat karta hun."  Abir informed Meenakshi. He went out of the house and started his BMW M5 beast..oh ...this car is not made for Indian roads...he kept his right foot on the accelerator and after leaving behind the traffic, he finally reached .
He stepped out of the car and saw two girls coming from the bus stop.
Mishti was wearing printed wide leg Palazzo pants with a black crop top and flat sandals.
"Mishti ,yeh toh wohi ghelo chhe...is he still following you...I think, we should tell this to our parents," instead of answering Rashi, Mishti looked down as if she was searching for something on the ground...actually she didn't know what to say to Rashi.
"Hi specsy, looking gorgeous today," Abir winked " chalo " he opened the door of car for her.
"I told you I am not comfortable sitting in the car with a guy?," Mishti said in a raspy tone.
"There's always a first time, honey," a breathy reply came from Abir.
Rashi looked blankly at Mishti...she know this cheapster ? ...what is she doing with him ?...Are they both in talking terms? Why didn't Mishti told me anything?
"Rashi, please meri present lagwa dena ...and please don't tell this to anybody at home...please...bye," Mishti requested Rashi which she was unable to understand.
What am I doing...lying ...why am I going with him...again...CAN'T I SAY NO...oh my brain is not functioning...
"Hey...you know, you will be the first girl who will sit next to me," Abir continued with his alluring tacts.
"Stop it Abir I know you better," Mishti warned him. But Abir was right.
"Arre I will not bite you ....Ok...I won't say anything," Abir said in affirmative tone.
Mishti sat inside the car.
"Where are we going Abir?,"
" at a good nice place," Abir said playfully. Mishti was curious to know Abir's reaction about their marriage alliance ,so she asked "Any marriage plans,".
"Don't know...don't know who will like to spend her whole life with me..mujhse shaadi karke kaun apni life kharab karna chahegi" without hesitation Abir said while driving .
God what the hell am I doing with this Camaro guy. This is the first time I am dating naah...haan...almost...someone give him or me some common sense. Kahan sar phodun karun jaake?
"Abir are you still dating any girl?" Mishti asked as she herself wanted to know.
"No...I am single currently...I am not that cheap, specsy...I give full attention to one girl at a time" don't know whether he want to convince me or want to consume me.
"Ok listen, I want to tell something" to lighten the moment Abir started with fresh conversation.
"Haan kaho?"
"An idiom on friendship...a friend is someone who believes in you even when you are ceased to believe in yourself"
Why am I doing such silly things for her? Why I always forget who I am? Why I love to be with her.
Deep inside Abir was burning with a desire to be with her...he had no more stamina left to hold his yearning for Mishti...he wanted to drink her juicy lips ...she has more bug than a desi wine  ...she has more bug than a desi wine but on the other , he didn't want to do anything forcefully with her...he was confused.
"This is not an idiom...but nice thought...where you read it?"
"It's written on my bedsheet..."Mishti was now more annoyed. Is he really Abir Rajwansh,the business tycoon?
"Mishti kya tumne apni family ko mere aur apne baare mein bataya hai?"
"No...not yet ...may be after few days"
"Kya unhe pata hai ki tum aaj mere saath ho?"
"No"
"I think they won't accept it. You know what I mean. So, let's keep it a secret."
"Ok fine"
"Never trust strangers"
"Are you still a stranger?"
Mishti looked at the direction board "Abir, are we at Yamuna expressway?What are we doing here, take a U-turn,"  Mishti got scared.
Mishti looked at Abir, who was looking no less than a prince . Abir looked her back .Their eyes met accidently...Mishti saw pair of eyes full of passion...her heart raced at being caught looking, in embarrassment she turned her face and looked out of the window...this man is heck of a devil...
"Why... scared or any problem?" Mishti looked at Abir who was looking her with dangerous expressions.
Abir I don't have any problem with you...it's always my body that betrays me...
Abir stopped the car at a secluded spot, he took a deep breath as if he had reached his desired destination.
"I know what you think about me...Mishti,  I don't know but I want to be with you, I like talking to you ,I can stare you forever... don't know what is it but you drive me crazy... ," he opened Mishti's seat belt. She could see a fiery and desperate desire for her in his eyes.
Mishti felt a ticklish feeling when Abir caressed her cheek with his index finger .An electrifying current passed through her body.
"Mishti ...plz stop me ,"  Abir whispered shamelessly in his husky voice, in Mishti's ears...this only sentence was enough to  send erotic sensations all through her nerves.Abir moved closer , he wanted to close the gap between them. But Mishti stayed rooted at the spot .  He took her hands " your hands are so cute " and he kissed them. Abir's eyes got stuck at Mishti's most seductive zone' lips' . He lifted his head to meet Mishti's eyes. He removed her specs and leaned towards Mishti . Mishti's palms were sweating badly. Her heart was pounding. Mishti closed her eyes tightly.
There was a conflict going on between Mishti's heart and mind.She was confused between what she wanted and what she  was not allowed to do. Main maa papa se yeh baat chupa nahi sakti. Suddenly, Mishti opened her eyes.
"Nooo...Abbiirrr....abhi nahi " Though Mishti knew Abir was her dream man ,she wanted him. Abir had the power to change her world but she hadn't been prepared  for such intensity.  He felt her struggle, He came back to his senses as he felt her struggle.
..how can I ...Madhav told me Mishti is 19,never had a boyfriend... she has no experience...virgin...how I can do this with her. What I was going to do?
"I am sorry...sorry Mishti...aaj bohot kuch galat hone wala tha...are you ok ?" 
"Hmm"
" sorry if I hurt you. Aaj mujhe pehli baar khud se darr lag raha hai. Main woh sab tumhare saath ...  I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to do." Abir told Mishti the truth and kissed her forehead out of care. A tear fell from Mishti's eye .
"Abir kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi ."
They tried to understand each other through their eyes without speaking.  "humare paas kaafi time hai, yeh hum shadi ke baad bhi kar sakte hain"  Mishti told wiping her tear.
"Shadi?"

So this is the 6th installment of my SS Being Crazy In Love. Plz read , comment and vote. Thanks a lot for your support and encouragement. ❤️❤️