There's a very thin line between love and hate.

Plz hit like button and comment

And also ignore grammatical errors.( I m not a writer)
************************************

                  BEING CRAZY IN LOVE

                             CHAPTER- 1

It was almost 8:30am and Mishti was getting late for her college. She usually reaches her college at 9:30am. 

"Maa, papa...tea is ready...dining table pe rakh di hai..." Mishti called her parents. Oh God , meri first class miss mat hone dena ,  aaj ma'am biology ka new chapter start kar dengi. She started taking out books from her study table and packed her bag.

Mishti Maheshwari was in her second year of graduation. Her life was as simple as she herself was. Her life revolves around her family only. Mishti was very much attached to her parents and her sister. She was disciplined and punctual yet chirpy and fun loving. Her best friends were her maa and her sister. She would discuss everything with them whereas her papa was her guide, mentor and philosopher.

Rajshri was a homemaker and a loving mother and Vishambhar was a Govt servant and a doting father. Kuhu was Mishti's elder sister , she was married and a housewife. She and Mishti used to talk to each other and discuss their problems every night over phone. As Rajshri was a heart patient, so Mishti used to take care of her mother. Rajshri and Vishambhar were proud parents as they have got such intelligent and caring daughters .

Mishti went to the washroom and took a quick shower. She came back to her room and wore baby pink T-shirt and blue jeggings. By the time she got ready it was already 9.

Mishti combed her shoulder length black - brown hair and picked up her glasses from the dressing table. She took her bag and came out of her room.

 "Maa papa  ...I'm going ...Bye" Mishti said

 "arre, beta breakfast laga diya hai, finish kar ke hi jao" Rajshri called her .

" meri ladies special chhoot jayegi apke breakfast ke chakkar mein,"

 "Nahin Mishti don't worry, have your breakfast first, I will drop you at your college, "Vishambhar said, placing his hand on Mishti's shoulder.

"Yippee...ohh, but Rashi must be waiting for me at the bus stop" Mishti replied remembering Rashi, her friend .

"No problem, we will pick her too" Vishambhar said while taking a sip of tea.

Both finished their breakfast and got into the car.

 "Mishti, ur cell is ringing" Rajshri called her back."

Ohho...Who is it?"Mishti never liked to carry mobile to college. Rajshri and Vishambhar used to call on Rashi's mobile, if needed.Vishambhar and Rajshri had trust on her and she never let them down.

Rashi's name was flashing on her mobile screen. She picked her call.

"Hey Hi Mishti, I am waiting for you at the bus stop, when are you coming...we are already late,"Rashi said in complaining tone.

Rashi Patel and Mishti were friends from school days. Both did their schooling from Holy Child and now both were doing graduation from Lady SriRam College.