Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder

Being Crazy In Love
Chapter- 4

"Hmmm? What hmmm? I am just asking for a simple friendship and you are avoiding me," Abir was frustrated.
Mishti is ruining my ego... don't know why am I still following her? I swear she will herself come to me one day.
"There's a saying its better if you know the devil whereas I don't know you at all. So, I will prefer to maintain a safe distance from you aur waise bhi I don't like boys that too like you " Mishti refused again.
"Holy cow! Are you a lesbo?" Abir asked making a serious face raising one of his eye brows.
Mishti almost frowned on hearing this.
Holy cow?? doesn't suit your mouth bloody brat...friendship with this f**ker, huh my foot.
"No butch...forget about friendship," Mishti retorted quickly hitting him harder on his hand.
"so...we both are unis**uals, then what's the problem, we can be friends atleast.
What do you say?," He winked.
Mishti gave a look with her big hazel eyes .
"Ohho specsy...Itna bhi mat ghooro mujhe, I am not gonna catch your eye balls...keep them inside your eye lids," Abir said sarcastically.
"Abir I am getting late for my class, I'll have to go," Mishti said making a silly face, she made an excuse.
"Mishti, can't you stay for some more time with me," requested Abir. After so much of argument and bickering, still he wanted her company. What's wrong with him even he was surprised.
"Itna sab hone ke baad bhi?" Mishti asked
"Hmm ...you are interesting" Abir said
"Ummm...kk" Mishti agreed. Abir sighed in relief.
It was the first time when Mishti bunked her class... Why am I doing so...is he that much charming but not at all my type.He just want to be a friend of mine , what's wrong in it. I am such a boring person , he will regret it later.
I will somehow manage to tame this wild cat. But Abir was unaware of the fact that
Mishti was that matador who could definitely tame this wild bull.
" I was thinking about going for coffee…. Care to join me?"Abir asked so that he could be with her.
"But where?"
"Wherever you like, Ok, Just sit inside the car," opening the door of the car for Mishti.
"No, I won't sit in the car"
"I won't bite you, don't be scared," Abir chuckled.
"Meee...scared... from you? I am not comfortable in sitting inside a car with a guy, that's it," Mishti clarified.
"there is a small coffee shop at the backside of my college, it's at walking distance," she continued. 

 Coffee Shop

Abir and Mishti soon reached at the coffee shop and ordered two cups of coffee.
"Can I ask you one thing" today she wanted to kill all her curiosities regarding Abir.
"Haan pucho"
"Why are you like this...I mean you are business tycoon, so rich...have so many national international awards in your credit ...then why you behave like a Casanova? Kuhu ,my sister, told me you changes girlfriends like clothes...really? How many times you have been in love?" her eagerness to know everything about Abir was clearly visible on her face.
"No, she is wrong, I never had any girlfriend...I don't believe in love ". Abir said without blinking his eyes, looking directly into Mishti's eyes.
"Then who they are who follow you" Mishti got confused.
"Haha...TIME PASS" said Abir straight away.
"Abir you can have any girl ,then whyy don't you settle down or don't you want to make a relationship with some one ?"she asked.
I myself don't know but now I want you in my life.
"Don't know...but I like to be with you"
Me too
"Abir , if you don't mind, can I ask you something ," Abir nodded slowly...too many questions
"Ok Abir , you want to be my friend , right but do you really know who a real friend is, what is the importance of a friend in one's life," Mishti asked ...she knew something was running in Abir's mind...
Friend? I never had any except one...I never made and friendship for me is nothing. Abir thought for a minute or so.
"A friend in need is a friend indeed" Abir replied scratching his head.
..a real wacko
"Well said ...learn all the idioms on friendship," Mishti said satirically "Do you even know the meaning of this idiom?,"
"haan..a person will be very friendly if he need something from you," Abir replied without taking a second...
"What," Mishti laughed
He also want something from me...it means he don't value friendship...don't he trust anybody?
"do u still want something from me, tum mujhe kaise jante ho?" Mishti asked giving a perplexed look
"I saw you in Ketki's sis in law's engagement function. I found you attractive , beautiful ,cute . Mishti, I never followed a girl ,it was always girls who followed me...you are the first girl I am following...though you have now declined my offer but still I genuinely want to be with you. Itni baat kabhi maine kisi girl se nahi ki...na kisi ne baat karni chahi...ek taraf main har pal tumhe apna banane ki sochta toh doosri taraf pata nahi ruk kyon jata hun . I don't know why ? You are different...Kunal was right .There is something that attracts me towards you," said Abir .
Mishti was too stunned to react. So as to divert the conversation Mishti put her index finger on her lips and said " shush , let me listen to this song"

Tumhe ho naa ho ,mujhko toh itna yakeen hai
Mujhe pyar tumse nahi hai nahi hai
Phir bhi jo tum door rehte ho mujhse,
to rehte hain dil mein udasi ke saaye
Koi khyaab oonche makaano se jhanke 
koi khyaab baitha rahe sar jhukae
Kabhi dil ki raahon mein phele andhera
kabhi door tak roshni jhilmilaye,
magar phir bhi,Magar phir bhi,
iss baat ka toh yakeen hai 
mujhe pyaar tumse nahi hai nahi hai..

"FM pe yeh song? After a long time ,I got to listen this one. I like music. Jharne ki kal kal, barish ki rim jhim ,chidiyon ki chirp suni hai tumne? Usmein bhi muzic hota hai." Mishti told .

Abir too smiled...

"U like music?" Mishti asked .
"Haan ,sunta hun kabhi kabhi"
"Which one is your favorite?
"umm" after few seconds 

Give me some sunshine, give me some rain , give me another chance, I wanna grow up once again

Abir sang
" achha hai."
"Arre nahi...i like foot-tapping songs too" Abir told while sipping coffee.
"Abir ,mujhe aisa Kyun lagta jaise tumhari smile tumhari aankhon tak nahi pahunchti , I don't know but I can only see pain or anger in your eyes even if you are smiling...they are blank ,emotionless...tum jaise dikhte ho waise ho nahi yaa dikhate nahi ho," Mishti was looking into his eyes...she was actually figuring out the reason behind. No one but Mishti tried to know him ... tried to understand his feelings.
Abir didn't know what to say so he looked up to her ,smiled a bit...he felt something strange that he never felt for any girl before ...he was looking her with some different feelings  ...what is it? love? but his mind refused to admit it. He felt embarrassed... he shifted his gaze from her and took the last sip of his coffee.
"Thanks Mishti for the coffee...this time you are the host...bill pay karo " Abir said with a smiling face... Mishti was amused to see Abir's smile reaching his eyes this time...she saw his sparkling eyes for the first time.
Mishti paid the bill and both came out of the coffee shop.
They were walking ...There was a killing silence between the two ...which was getting unbearable for them... Abir was silently looking at Mishti ...he was mesmerized with her inner beauty... Mishti's condition was no different...Am I falling in love with him...or is it just a crush.
"So, friends??" Abir asked
"Naah... never...I can't give you anything not I want anything from you" Mishti refused
Mishti knew Abir was staring her .Abir came forward and planted his arms lightly on her waist and leaned in close to her...a single look, a single touch and Mishti was lost. She let her heart speak this time.She shut her eyes tightly, she became numb... she was shivering...don't know due to cold or Abir's touch. He felt something stirring in his heart for Mishti.. Abir's warm breath was touching her forehead... Mishti's lips were trembling...she was breathing heavily... unintentionally, she bit her bottom lip...On seeing her biting her lip, Abir felt an intense heat... he wanted to crush her lips down in a bruising, dominating kiss, it was becoming difficult for him to hold back his dark desire...
but but but... Abir got scared for the first time...he was scared of himself...why? This is what I wanted ...Is she really a naive girl .How does it matters to me even if she is? Naah...how can I hurt her?
Abir stepped back, Mishti opened her eyes.
"Can I drop you to your home ?" Abir pretended as if nothing happened between them.
"nno, I will manage" she tried to reply...she was scared .
Abir sat in his car and went away from there...leaving Mishti there all alone.
Please save me, I don't want to be trapped in this feeling.

                              *********************************