Not A Fairytale

Being Crazy In Love

Ch-15

Phir bhi , Barsaat hogi ,
Aur Ashq saare dhul se jaaenge .
Oh Sathi re , Thoda theher ja ,
Rukh hawaaon ka badalna baaki hai

Abir picked her up and made her sat on the bonnet of his car beside him. They sat in the silence but in proximity of each other.
Abir looked into her eyes , his eyes flashed as he sensed the conflict in Mishti and let her eyes talk for the first time, he came a little bit closer to her lips, felt the breathe, touched his nose to her nose.
"Abi.." Abir put his palm on her lips.
"Mishti"
Abir touched her cheeks with his fingers. A single touch, a single look and Mishti was lost again and she had to do  whatever he wanted. She used to be that weak when in front of Abir.
Mishti tilted her head to the side. Mishti wanted to listen to her brain but listened to her heart instead. She put her hands behind his neck and brought him closer.
Mishti kissed his lips, Abir gasped against her mouth.His light brown eyes darkened by lust and desire. He was so addicted to her that he wanted to be kissed by Mishti again and again.
Abir kissed her back with a ferocity that thrilled her. First time he was gentle but this time not. Neither uttered a word as lips crashed together, hands clawed for skin and bodies tied together in a rising black tide of passion. He deepened the kiss...her lips were soft...his intentions unclear ...tongues fought...Mishti gave up ...she moaned and flattened herself against him, wanting him to feel her heart beating for him.
Kissing like this was more like a magic and fireworks all those romance novels had described...Mishti realised.
Finally Abir seemed satisfied. She closed her eyes as his tongue came out to slowly lick her neck.
" kissing you is absolute heaven. Your mouth is delicious and the smell of your hair is like a drug. I want to bury my face in it ” Abir murmured those words into her neck. He was in his own beautiful world.
A single tear tracked down Mishti's cheek. 
"Did I hurt you?" Abir asked taking her hands in his and gently kissed her forehead.
"n..NO" Mishti said with watery eyes " I have not given this authority to anyone."
"then, why are you crying?" he got tensed.
Mishti was a homely girl who never wanted to fell in love ever. She was feeling guilty of whatever she was doing with Abir . She wanted to stop herself but nothing was in her hands. She had madly fallen in love with Abir. CRAZILY.
"I am sorry " Abir realised and his voice  caught in emotion .
"Abir , I…I made a mistake. And it's one of those mistake that…" she collected herself and said "…that is impossible to sort out…now only you can help me out"
"Me?? How?? Talk to your parents Mishti...they will surely understand" Abir tried to convince her. He knew Mishti didn't want to get engaged with anyone else .
"Why don't you understand Abir " Mishti cried "I can't do anything" she clasped her face in her hands.
"Ok don't overthink. If you want me to talk to your parents...I will" Abir's voice was soft, was so close to her face that she could feel his hot breathe as Abir inching towards her. Abir was close enough for her to feel his leg against hers.
"but no I don't want to hurt that guy"
Correct this mistake else bear my never ending mistakes.
" Ohh if you can't, then let me destroy the man you are getting engaged with" this almost scared Mishti how possessed he seemed. What is he saying...for his brother!!
"Abir, how can you take all this so casually as nothing matters to you? But this does matters to me. You are cheating your family as well as I am doing the same." Mishti said, she was angry on herself.
"Mishti, I love you; damn...I want you more than anything else. My life starts from you yaa phir yeh keh lo tum meri zindagi ban gayee ho. I have one single reason to wake up every day and it's you. You make me feel so special. Be with me ...be mine." His vulnerability was so gauzy, his words so honest. He was waiting for her to accept or reject.
"I really don't know what the hell I am doing here with you, forgetting my family, leaving their trust on me far behind. Oh... I can't live my life in regret. What you are asking is badness."  She knew she can't go against her family's wishes. Mishti was the one who believed in arrange marriages more than love.  
"Don't you lecture me, Mishti...Ok" Abir said sternly.
"How can I forsake my values? And that FOR YOU Mr.Rajwansh "
"Mishtiii..."Abir shouted "main kab...huh ..i am asking you to forsake that idiot guy and be mine...forever" he raised his voice .Mishti knew he felt frightened at the thought of losing her .
"Ok then marry me...talk to your family...specially your brother" she declared.
"You mean Kunal...why him specially?" asked Abir emphasising on specially. He was still unaware of the fact that Mishti was getting engaged to Kunal .
How wrong was Mishti ! Her temper rose steadily.
"Abir, do you know whom I am getting engaged to? " Mishti asked narrowing her eye brows.
"I don't care." His voice was dangerously low "...whoever he is."
Whoever??
"Kunal...your brother...  meri engagement Kunal se hone wali hai " Mishti cried.
Abir's hand stopped .His charm faded suddenly... he felt as if an arrow stroke directly into his deep heart.  This name took away the love of his life. Kunal?? How can he do this?
He knew he himself refused for this marriage, but why did Kunal got ready to marry Mishti? How come Mishti gave her consent for this marriage? Is this because Kunal childhood was not like mine? Kunal always liked her and that's the reason he asked me to stay away from Mishti.
All the wrong thoughts were coming into his mind.
Mishti will live in our house in front of me always.
This thought was really scary for him. They will live under one roof but like strangers ...oh no no no as relatives.
Abir was not happy for his brother for the first time. Although guilt had churned in his gut. But afterall Kunal is my brother.
Abir's heart ached at this mere thought. He was devastated, he stepped away, he was in a fix.
"Mishti, when you have already decided then don't over think...you are still a virgin...you should move on"
SPINELESS MAN...
Mishti was shocked at the declination of Abir . She wanted to scream at him, wanted to rip his eyes.
"Abir you know what... You are my mistake...yes...you you only you..."Finally Mishti went against Abir. "So...You want to see me in the arms of other, that too in your brother's ...i will not forbid you from this happiness ? that you have chosen for yourself". He had fallen in the eyes of Mishti, he knew... fallen from the edge of the world down to Hell.
I have chosen? Or I am forced to choose.
"Aur waise bhi Kunal ka childhood normal tha..."
what was that? Why Abir gave such a mean statement or was that a remark?
"Ohh so you think that was the reason I gave my consent for Kunal's proposal." How Abir can think like this for me?
"I think I'd like to leave" suddenly her voice was firm.
"I am breaking up with you. This is going to be my final good bye" Abir had mentally made up his mind. The words were finally wrenched out of his system.
It was getting colder .The wind mercilessly whipped against Mishti's face.
Knowing this wound would never heal, Mishti gasped out tears and fell on the wet muddy road.Her greatest love had walked out of her life, never to return.
Dawn was fast approaching. Streaks of bloody red and dull orange shot across the sky as if the flames of Hell were waiting to consume her.
As Abir turned , rain started falling from his eyes. Abir drove in his car that night, far, far away from his hometown. He aimlessly drove along, not knowing where he was going really. He didn’t wanted to see or hear anyone he knew.  Driving down to the river several miles away, thinking to himself whether or not he should walk into the ocean and never return. Misery had set in deep for him, especially with the realization he wouldn’t be able to touch or smell or see her innocent face smiling at him in a loving way again.
Thinking that over, he stepped out of his car and walked slowly to the river , his cell phone rang at the same time.
"Bhai, where are you? Mujhe abhi apki zaroorat hai. Tomorrow is my engagement and I have to attend an important meeting in banglore. Please come home soon"
"Fine"  he answered the phone in a weary tone. 
"I guess he deserves one last conversation with me " Abir said to himself.

Morning

Mishti awoke. It took some few moments to fully comprehend what happened last night and how she came inside her house. May be she was so much thinking about Abir that clouds covered the sky to the fullest.

She saw herself in the mirror. She saw an image full of anger, frustration, the bitter hatred, betrayal and the thirst for revenge all at once, on her face.