Chapter 4

Zack's P.O.V

So I realized something last night.

Joss is a fucking asshole!

He knew I was going shopping with Evan andGriffin today. So what does he do? Fucks me till I can barely stand! He's  such a prick! I have to waddle everywhere. Kinda like a penguin. Aw penguins are so cute! The look like they are wearing little suits...

Ugh off topic.

I really wanna kill him. I mean seriously? Who does that?

Assholes. That's who.

I got in my car, my ass aching and drove over to Griffin and Evan's house. When I walked in Mary was sitting in the living room, a magazine in her hand. She looked up and waved at me. "Evan and Griffin are in their room." I nodded a thank you and after slipping my shoes off, I waddled down the hall.

"Hey guy's you ready to..." I stopped midway through my sentence. I was standing in the door way of there room, my eyes almost falling out. "Holy shit! Warn a guy next time!" I cried throwing my hand over my eyes and running from the room. Well attempting to run.

I just walked in on my two best friends having sex, my two MALE best friends. I'm gonna be scarred for life! I shivered. This is exactly why I'm straight. Gay sex freaks me out.

I walked back into the living room sitting in the recliner.

"Oh their having sex. Sorry, forgot to warn you." Mary said casually flipping the page in her magazine a smile on her lips.

"God, you knew?"

"Of course. First offTyler's gone, and second, they aren't exactly quiet about it."

"And your'e ok with this?"

"It's going to happen whether I like it or not. I just try to avoid it. PlusTyler still thinks they're virgins, well that Evan is anyway. He knows his brother isn't." She turned another page.

"This family is messed up." I said shaking my head.

"Zack! You can come in now!" I heard Griffin call from down the hall.

"Ugh I don't think I'll ever be able to look at them again." Mary laughed as I left the room heading towards Griffin. When I walked in both Griffin and Evan were sitting on there bed, fully clothed.

"Err sorry bout that." Evan mumbled looking down at his lap, his cheeks stained red.

"Yeah we shouldn't have been having crazy butt sex when we knew you were coming over."Griffin said shrugging innocently.

"Wow you guys are so weird." I said shaking my head and waddling over to the swivel chair.

"Zack, are you ok? You're walking kind of funny."

"Yeah yeah. Blame Joss."

"Why?" Evan asked confused.

"You are to innocent to understand Evan."Griffin patted his boyfriend on the head. Evan scowled.

"Whatever. You guys ready to go to the mall?"

"Sure."

So we hopped into my car and I drove us to the mall.

My favorite thing to do at the mall is people watch. I learned throughout the years that girls like it when you take them shopping. So one way to not fall asleep while at the mall is to people watch.

Fat ones, skinny ones, ones with piercings, ones with out bras. There are so many different kinds of people. So why not stare at them and make them feel uncomfortable?

Griffin's P.O.V :) (bet you didn't see that coming)

So there's a reason we are taking Zack shopping. We are gonna meet up with Scotland, watch her try on some sexy clothed and then Zack will be her...um... best friend. Ok, well maybe not the last part...

It's hard to believe everything that's happened in the past year. So much pain and so much joy it's unreal. But I'm happy now, and that's something I never thought possible. And it isn't just Evan that makes me feel this way. Zack saved me, saved us! He's an amazing guy. And now I want him to be happy, I want to repay him for helping me. Scotland will be good for him, I know she will.

I can see the way he looks at her.

Evan and Scotland can't see it. They're to oblivious. I see the way he looks at Scotland, kind of like the look I have when I can't reach the ice cream on the top shelf, like he want's something he can't reach. I know he likes her, but I'm not even sure HE knows he likes her.

Zack thinks he can't have a relationship. And that's bullshit. Just because he has a guy raping him every night doesn't mean he can't have a girlfriend.  And I was going to help him get one.

"Oh my gosh! Hey guys!"Scotland called. She was acting of course. She knew we would be here. I smiled to myself. This is gonna be interesting.

Sorry! I've been updating really slowly. Plus all my chapters are crappy and short. I've been really busy lately and I'm really sorry. Will you guys please forgive me?

Vote and Comment!