Chapter 12

Oh my gosh, another chapter! Since its summer, I will be able to upload more often, and I feel rotten for how slow my uploads were before. They will slow down again when cheerleading starts but we don't know when that will be yet, we just got a new coach and she's never coached before so wish our squad luck! This chapter was hard to right (because of the subjects) but easier than most of the others. Getting to write from Evans perspective was amazing, I mean him and Griffin are my babies and I miss them! lol anyways just want to warn you all again, there some sad things in this chapter and not everyone will want to read it so thats a WARNING! Anyways, enjoy :)

Pic of Scotland ------->

Evan's P.O.V.

"You have 4 arms!" Griffin giggled as he rolled around on our bed. He was as high as a flippin kite. I got a job about a month ago at a little tea and coffee shop in town. I had just gotten done with my shift and come home to see Griffin completely drugged. He had been talking to his teddy bear like it was alive. I wasn't really sure how to respond.

If I told Tyler he would freak out and most likely blame me. With his wedding coming up he's been super stressed and easily agitated. Plus he would want to send Griffin to rehab or something. I would die with out him here. And I knew he wasn't addicted, at least not yet. This was only the second time in two weeks. I mean, when your addicted you get high more often, right?

He also stunk to the high heavens of booze which really just grossed me out. But what worried me the most was wondering where he had gotten the drugs and alchohol. If he had been sleeping around again, I'm not sure what I would do. I love him so much, but if he's going to go sleep with other men whenever things get tough, I don't know if I can stay with him. It hurts me enough already. Imagine if we got married and this happened. I just don't know if I can trust him anymore.

I want to.

Dear God how I never want to leave his side, I want to be there when he wakes up and when he goes to bed, when he's happy or sad, I want to be the shoulder he cries on, the person he tells everything too. I want to love him forever.

I already know I will love him forever but I know if he doesn't stop and I stay with him, I will break, and if I leave him, he will break. I might just have to put up with it, for him.

I really feel like crying. I wish I could go back to being a kid, crawl into Mary's bed when I'm upset. I wanted someone to comfort me, dammit! I'm tired of trying to be strong, trying to hold everything together, I can't take it anymore.

So I did what I always do when there's a problem I can't solve.

I ran.

But instead of going to Hadley's house like I normally do, I went to Zack's. It was late, almost midnight, but I figured Zack would at least be home. I sent Mary a quick text telling her where I was and that I loved her, then turned my phone off. I marched up the driveway, still repressing the tears the best I could.

Zack's house was a typical happy family house, white pickett fence, blue shutters and doors surrounded by a nice off-white paint, a perfectly manicured lawn with bushes and flowers lining the base of the house. I could see Zacks light still on. His parents lights were off, luckily for me.

Unluckily for me, Zack's room was on the second floor. So I did something really cliche and weird, I grabbed pebbles and started tossing them at his window. He looked out, held up a finger, which made me laugh, and a few seconds later the front door swung open.

He looked horrible. Dark circles under his eyes, pale skin like maybe he was sick, and he was walking weird or should I say waddling? The kind of waddling that said he had some pretty rough sex tonight. I winced at that. Not sex, he was raped again. I followed him quietly up the stairs. We both sat down on his bed, not a word had been spoken. And yet...

"You ok? Was Joss really bad tonight?" I figited awkwardly.

"What did you do when you found out Griffin had been selling his body?" he asked instead of answering my question. I internally winced. I had come here to escape that, to clear my head of all that negativity.

"Well I was pissed, I mean its illegal and immoral. Plus he was... cheating on me. But I still love him, I don't think its possible to stop. We are like macaroni and cheese, you can't have one without the other. Why?" I was confused about what this had to do with anything.

"N-n-nothing." he whispered pulling his knees towards his chest and hiding his face.

"Zack? What's going on? What happened?" after a few seconds, he looked at me. His face was covered in warm salty tears, his eyes red. I had only ever seen Zack cry once and that was when his grandma died.

"I'm disgusting. Scotland won't ever love me." he was sobbing now, his whole body shaking. It killed me, almost as much as Griffin was right now.

" Shh, your not disgusting! Just because Joss is doing these horrible things to you doesn't make you disgusting. Plus Scotland knows, doesn't she?"

He nodded and then started to speak."Bu-but it wasn't J-J-Joss this t-time. He-he sold M-me! To s-s-s-someone else!" this made him cry harder. I pulled him into a hug as he cried. He was broken, Joss had finally broken him. The strongest person I have ever known. And Joss had broken him, shattered him into little pieces. But he would pay.

I would make sure of that.

I would make damn sure of that.

Sooooo what did you think? Shits getting real guys! Please leave a message telling me hat you thought of this chapter. Constructive criticism is welcomed!

Vote

Comment

Fan :)